undestructablezzzzz cheating [douma and gotbluntz]

This is a discussion on undestructablezzzzz cheating [douma and gotbluntz] within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 2nd image => http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/8228/un...ctablez2ek3.jpg Koxper Id : Douma & gotbluntz Server : Ronark 1 - lunar war zone Date : ...
Page: 1

melli

2nd image => http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/8228/un...ctablez2ek3.jpg

Koxper Id : Douma & gotbluntz

Server : Ronark 1 - lunar war zone

Date : April / 14 / 2007 around 12.30 - 13.00 Am (+1GMT)

Why this looked suspicious:Douma and Gotbluntz used [3rd party tool] to go through the walls (objects).

melli

cheatz

Boyce

I dont think thats cheating, you body goes under the floor in the lunar valley entrance i dont see why it couldnt here. Undestructablezz are not cheats..

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

well thats 100% cheating.... and no that aint the bug thing were u see ppl in ground or w/e

Boyce

How do you know? or you just saying that because your trying to get the pressure off you , because your a cheating also?

wat u on about, ive never used any type of hax retard.....

jezuss

How do you know? or you just saying that because your trying to get the pressure off you , because your a cheating also?[/b]
    +50

temmu

its just visual bug, if they would actually be under the floor you wouldnt be able to hit them.

:S you can hit them in visual bug , i just doubt that 2 ppl at same time have the bug or w/e..

temmu

i never see any1 in top of that house, usually its 20 ppl under it on my screen.

douma

its a fukin visual glitch. its alrdy been discussed at the offical forum but i guess i gotta bring it up too. even the orginal poster of those ss's knew it was a glitch but ur just to fukin stupid and want to take peoples mind off ur cheating. so i guess ill exlain this to u slow. u walk up the ramp on top of the wooden platform for some reason its puts u below and if it was a wall hack I WOULDNT HAVE BEEN ABLE TO BEEN HIT U FUKIN NOOB. but thats ok most people realize that. next time go to a lw go see people on top of that they will all look like are below but ur able to hit them. wat a fuking retard

Close topic plix, it's a visual glitch; E.O.D...

aboriginal

hhmm it might be visual bug, but cant be sure, so no flaming on them till 100% proof because alot of ppl get visual bug there

melli

kk didnt knew