Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

More 60's in DLW on Diez

This is a discussion on More 60's in DLW on Diez within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; abiziddin and TuDuSsssss I was told to post here, so here they are. I was told by other orcs that ...
Page: 1

Mental_Anguish

Default More 60's in DLW on Diez

abiziddin and TuDuSsssss

I was told to post here, so here they are. I was told by other orcs that TuDuSsssss was 51 + and he was spiking the crap out of me. abiziddin was redballing the whole time i saw her.

Garmonbozia

dont worry about it orc jail will be full of recons soon

Garmonbozia

Orc jail was full of HUMAN guards already. o.O

Originally posted by Garmonbozia
    In DLW... A guy luring all of human guards to Karus town. I mean to jail. I think that guy have 2 accounts and one of them absolutely a human char.

KSC:
    http://rapidshare.de/files/21698934/....22.4.ksc.html

gms increased the recon dmg so i could only voke 1 warder on dlw day 2

so everyone in orc jailed died 10x faster -_-

one of the commanders asked me to lure the guards out so we could kill warders, so i lured them into the orc base, very far away so they would take forever to talk back + karus guards woudl aggro on them

Garmonbozia

Well, after a DLW and new 60+ cheaters...
    A Kaurs mage (megativo):

KSC:
    http://rapidshare.de/files/21986194/2006_6....27.13.ksc.html

And another one, a human assassin (DANGEEER):

btw; ;D

KSC:
    http://rapidshare.de/files/21986290/2006_6....52.10.ksc.html

I'm posting that screenshots all the time (after DLWs), i hope someone will ban that guys. If nobody will do that, tell me please. I don't waste my time... [/img]

5DollahSuckySucky

penus

Gate7

U fookin Moron :Silverblade: is a lvl50 paper mage. She is always next to me, one of the war commanders and no1 in the clan is above 50. So F oFF, retard, u cannot even distinguish a pillar from manes ... Me and :Silverblade: can spam a warder for 1300dmg together per manes and mine as light is even faster than hers, warder goes down as dead weight, got that Warder fair and square, only toxic_archer came to defend it once inside!

I hate ignorant ppl .... Do you even understand how much time it would take to kill a warder using even all lvl50+ skills ? Who in his right mind as a mage would do that rather than close up and manes the hell out of it! Even worst, if u are up against it actually anyway! Did u get owned a lot by :Silverblade: and now decide to see things where they are not ?

RETARD

*sigh* bloody nooooobs .....
    I had not realised it hurt you so much that u lost that warder :P

R u blind?
    Have u ever even played or partied an over 50 mage?
    Go and check the pillar animation pls....

And to clear up any confusion caused by the similarity of the names:
    This is baby silver aka :Silverblade:

My main is Silverblade, obviously over 50, but no point in showing her off here ....

Think before you post next time pls
    Oh and what is your in-game dlw name? Just to know who to chase and burn on Sunday...

Banned

how about posting a screen shot of your skills page also. Cause im almost 100% sure you used Manes today in the dlw.

Gate7

Please GOD protect us from the RETARDS!

People pls if you are not a mage and have no clue what the spells are, bother to ask first .... There are 2 manes spells (spectre of fire and manes) one u can use before lvl50 and the other well above 50 ... Same animation but the spectre is faster ... Get your facts straight and ask first pls ....

I use blade and manes (actually its called spectre at lvl 43) to kill all the rogues, pls get a story straight and then come here to be the good samaritan.

5DollahSuckySucky

go tp in to warder ok?

and learn how to spell you "fookin" moron

5DollahSuckySucky

Originally posted by Gate7+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gate7)</div>
    U fookin Moron :Silverblade: is a lvl50 paper mage. She is always next to me, one of the war commanders and no1 in the clan is above 50. So F oFF, retard, u cannot even distinguish a pillar from manes ... Me and :Silverblade: can spam a warder for 1300dmg together per manes and mine as light is even faster than hers, warder goes down as dead weight, got that Warder fair and square, only toxic_archer came to defend it once inside!

I hate ignorant ppl .... Do you even understand how much time it would take to kill a warder using even all lvl50+ skills ? Who in his right mind as a mage would do that rather than close up and manes the hell out of it! Even worst, if u are up against it actually anyway! Did u get owned a lot by :Silverblade: and now decide to see things where they are not ? *

RETARD[/b]
    No I pretty much owned a lightning mage named Erida.

<!--QuoteBegin-SilverBlade

[b]*sigh* bloody nooooobs ..... *
    I had not realised it hurt you so much that u lost that warder * *

R u blind?
    Have u ever even played or partied an over 50 mage? *
    Go and check the pillar animation pls.... [/img]

And to clear up any confusion caused by the similarity of the names: *
    This is baby silver aka :Silverblade: *

My main is Silverblade, obviously over 50, but no point in showing her off here .... *

Oh and what is your in-game dlw name? Just to know who to chase and burn on Sunday...
    Yeah I had a lvl 60 paper mage before and I know the pillar animation. I only posted this because a party member I was partying with told me that a mage called :SilverBlade: was using pillar of fire/thorn/impact/w.e.

Gate7

Originally posted by 5DollahSuckySucky
    go tp in to warder ok?

and learn how to spell you "fookin" moron
    Booooo - Let me see, everyone and his mother tps into warder through doors, walls, anything and I am supposed to wait outside to protect my inn ?
    F U - that's my answer, at least I don't tp into orc warder.

As for my spelling, last time I checked, it was my post, if I want to mispell I will do so. Now go and find something productive to do with your life than accuse ppl of mispelling.

Gate7

Originally posted by 5DollahSuckySucky+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(5DollahSuckySucky)</div>
    Originally posted by Gate7@

I hate ignorant ppl .... Do you even understand how much time it would take to kill a warder using even all lvl50+ skills ? Who in his right mind as a mage would do that rather than close up and manes the hell out of it! Even worst, if u are up against it actually anyway! Did u get owned a lot by :Silverblade: and now decide to see things where they are not ? *

RETARD
    No I pretty much owned a lightning mage named Erida.

<!--QuoteBegin-SilverBlade
    *sigh* bloody nooooobs ..... *
    I had not realised it hurt you so much that u lost that warder * *

R u blind?
    Have u ever even played or partied an over 50 mage? *
    Go and check the pillar animation pls.... [/img]

And to clear up any confusion caused by the similarity of the names: *
    This is baby silver aka :Silverblade: *

My main is Silverblade, obviously over 50, but no point in showing her off here .... *

Yeah I had a lvl 60 paper mage before and I know the pillar animation. I only posted this because a party member I was partying with told me that a mage called :SilverBlade: was using pillar of fire/thorn/impact/w.e.
    Oh sorry, did I say anywhere I own ? Did I say I don't die ? Everyone can kill me, it's called gang up and being overrun by the orc nation. So what ? Sorry that I am not a rogue obsessed with pawnage and owning. I am there for the fun of the DLW and nothing more.

And let me see and understand this correctly ... It wasn't you that witnessed the skill but a friend and therefore you felt compelled to come here and tell us all about it ? Let me guess, spite or overdoing it on the good will ? Either way pls get your facts straight.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast