Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Hoplite and LuckyDuck

This is a discussion on Hoplite and LuckyDuck within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; @tuna - Hoplite is a macroer, i've seen him macroing goblisn all the time a very long time ago, but ...
Page: 4

@tuna - Hoplite is a macroer, i've seen him macroing goblisn all the time a very long time ago, but i guess he sold his acc, and lucky bought it and they use it to scout eslant ><

@ phantom - who gave you his msn in the first place? do u just ask him or somethin

Banned Senior Member

I got it from Mahina when she told me his training was done and he was coming to Diez. Once you start building a list of people, it's not hard to get someone new on msn

gay..

what is req for have my babies club btw

Foretold

Originally posted by Mental_Anguish+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mental_Anguish)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-phantomlink
    logging into D1 and nova'ing people inside the building so they cant be melee'd and only AOE'd.

Can thank for me that one *-_-
    But its ok for humans to do to hold Luferson after they take over ??? Ban everyone that does it, not just orcs, and btw there were 2 hhh using koxp AGAIN, that I encountered.

Do us all a favor and don't defend the newest halfass gm.[/b]
    +1 to that
    I was running behind the building on the left side stealthed by inn, and all of sudden outa nowhere, get hit by like 20 impacts. I'm sorry, but unless mages have stealth nowadays.. there was nobody near me.. 1 + 1 =.. 4?

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by giga
    @tuna - Hoplite is a macroer, i've seen him macroing goblisn all the time a very long time ago, but i guess he sold his acc, and lucky bought it and they use it to scout eslant ><

@ phantom - who gave you his msn in the first place? do u just ask him or somethin
    It is the same person Giga . Hop is Lucky. And Phantom has his contatacts and I have mine :P

Originally posted by Dragonfaire+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfaire)</div>
    ohhh, I msn'd Greenster to log d1 and catch Luckyduck
    So next time i see a macro I can msn you instead of killing them with a troll warrior ? Or if I should see yet another tower bug abuser msn you instead of pestering you know who to get some one to do somthing ?[/b]
    +1

seems to me like it only matters if famous names get caught...tbh i dont consider what lucky did as that serious...case in point: what the living fuk is being done about people who got hacked with the recent LOGIN bug? i mean for fuking fuks sake, all u gotta do is have someone LOG IN the game and YOUR shit is gone! thats the most proposterous shit ever..yet i see gm's time being spent on catching "small" bug abuses and working on things that matter little of consequence..

they are worried about the little fish when the big are the ones bitin everyone's ass...think about it

sweetums

Originally posted by typ0+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(typ0)</div>
    Originally posted by Dragonfaire@

ohhh, I msn'd Greenster to log d1 and catch Luckyduck

So next time i see a macro I can msn you instead of killing them with a troll warrior ? Or if I should see yet another tower bug abuser msn you instead of pestering you know who to get some one to do somthing ?
    +1

seems to me like it only matters if famous names get caught...tbh i dont consider what lucky did as that serious...case in point: what the living fuk is being done about people who got hacked with the recent LOGIN bug? i mean for fuking fuks sake, all u gotta do is have someone LOG IN the game and YOUR shit is gone! thats the most proposterous shit ever..yet i see gm's time being spent on catching "small" bug abuses and working on things that matter little of consequence..

they are worried about the little fish when the big are the ones bitin everyone's ass...think about it[/b]
    thats not an easy thing to take care of...
    first of all, how r they gonna see WHO stole that stuff?
    second, thats not a hack, thats a bug, its something that needs to be fixed, not...banned i guess u would say

how do i kno its not a hack?
    well, im not a hacker, and it happened to me, i logged onto a lvl 56's mages account...didnt steal anything tho

Killgannon

People who get banned deserve it.

Banned

Originally posted by Dragonfaire+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfaire)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Erian
    do whatever you want dragon, Will will respond no matter what =P
    As a wabbit I was told not to kill them :P

But damn if it isn't fun [/b]
    Yet you still killed me Dont kill wabbitz!!!

FatM4n

I dont get it
    Wich building are they hiding in and aoe'd them to deat is it just in invasion?

pls help a swede out

what about babybash and tempests in the walls leeching crystal at breth a few weeks ago HUH PHANTOM HUH??

ownt.

Luckyduck

LOL, nice long post.

Vchernyak

up :wub:

JudgmentDay

are they unbanned huyova?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast