Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Hoplite and LuckyDuck

This is a discussion on Hoplite and LuckyDuck within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; were unbanned 3 days after getting banned just bumping up the topic :lol:...
Page: 5

Vchernyak

were unbanned 3 days after getting banned

just bumping up the topic :lol:

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

nice bump there

Banned Senior Member

The ban only was 3 days when greenster did it

I vote ban vchernyak for bumping old topics in every section <_<
    pizdec -_-

Originally posted by Luckyduck
    I am happy to see we have an active GM. *Very nice response time on that. *Keep up the good work pls =)
    :rollseyes:

Originally posted by Luckyduck
    I am happy to see we have an active GM. *Very nice response time on that. *Keep up the good work pls =)
    Active my balls!

A GM bans 2 guys that pretty much dont cheat and this was prolly 1 time dumb thing, while turk mages abuse CZ towers 24x7!!! Who the fuck cares if Lucky and Hop got banned. Why does Greenster, Mahina or any "cool" "nice" "professional" "active" "EFFICIENT" GM bans _faaliyet_volcom ??? Someone please tell me why?????????? And some of u guys celebrate like hypnoticed idiots that Greenster banned 2 guys that dont even glitch in CZ.

No offense phantom, I know u do your best, I've been there too and know how frustrating is to be hands tied, but I seriously find INSULTING a GM wastes his time banning 2 guys like this when a duper like _faaliyet and his gang is out there ganining NPs everyday. When clans glitch Isiloon 24x7 and get more and more Chitin Shields, when there are lots of ppl with +3 crap all over a server shouldn't even have +2's. And please dont give me that bullshit about he being alone cause I can do all the shit he has done so far in Diez, in just few hours.

If Greenster is gonna let go away cheaters like that, have the decency to type that in your TOS so everyone is aware. "If u db hack and get your char to 70, dupe and compound jewelry, u wont be banned". "If u nova town with a dead n00b inside the base 24 hours a day, its ok". "But if glitch a building/rock and nova, fuck u! u get 3 days ban first offense n00b!"

Again, WHY FAALIYET IS NOT BANNED?!?!?!

So much irony here ...

Originally posted by Devile+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Devile)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Luckyduck
    Active my balls!

A GM bans 2 guys that pretty much dont cheat and this was prolly 1 time dumb thing, while turk mages abuse CZ towers 24x7!!! Who the fuck cares if Lucky and Hop got banned. Why does Greenster, Mahina or any "cool" "nice" "professional" "active" "EFFICIENT" GM bans _faaliyet_volcom ??? Someone please tell me why?????????? And some of u guys celebrate like hypnoticed idiots that Greenster banned 2 guys that dont even glitch in CZ.

No offense phantom, I know u do your best, I've been there too and know how frustrating is to be hands tied, but I seriously find INSULTING a GM wastes his time banning 2 guys like this when a duper like _faaliyet and his gang is out there ganining NPs everyday. When clans glitch Isiloon 24x7 and get more and more Chitin Shields, when there are lots of ppl with +3 crap all over a server shouldn't even have +2's. And please dont give me that bullshit about he being alone cause I can do all the shit he has done so far in Diez, in just few hours.

If Greenster is gonna let go away cheaters like that, have the decency to type that in your TOS so everyone is aware. "If u db hack and get your char to 70, dupe and compound jewelry, u wont be banned". "If u nova town with a dead n00b inside the base 24 hours a day, its ok". "But if glitch a building/rock and nova, fuck u! u get 3 days ban first offense n00b!"

So much irony here ...[/b]
    You love K2 don't you Devile? xD

<!--QuoteBegin-Luckyduck
    Active my balls!

devile has a point

and no wonder i see alot of people with CS now
    O.o O.o O.o???

priestish

Originally posted by phantomlink
    I got it from Mahina when she told me his training was done and he was coming to Diez. *Once you start building a list of people, it's not hard to get someone new on msn
    Hmm, does this training include using KOXP to spot cheaters?
    Does this include how to spot a duper?
    Or someone using auto loot or auto pot?
    Or someone accessing inn from far away?
    Or someone is speed glitching or lagging?
    Or someone is twitching or comboing?
    Or an archer is just z + arc shot or macroing.

hope this is not another saruto again. Good people just doesn't have enough in game experience.

MaJe

<!--QuoteBegin-Luckyduck
    Active my balls!

Just waiting the day _faliyet_ will be banned. İs it possible to live enough?
    Also ppl dont care about babashops or edit chars with +3 uniques, they care about glitchers.
    U remember the post about Symbolic when killed warder? One mage tped me and all party near warder. We killed the warder and BANGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!
    2348972462347024 posts and ss here about that and anyone got bored and left. But nobody posts here wtf dmg is doing _faliyet_. Why? Because we like to be owned by dupers, or everyone has +9 armor so _faliyet_ cant do shity dmg.

Hakan_53_tr been cheating in Diez for the past 8 months I think and nothing has been done. KingOfBow was banned and items deleted, but again, he is back with his lvl70, altho we know its a macro/edited char. There are lots of characters like this running arround CZ, abussing their ilegal levels and items to screw others fun and GMs spend time banning 2 guys that do 0.00000000001 damage to the game.

It's a joke. A bad one. I dunno why they even bother logging in. Sure, someone will say will "u rather have no GM then?" Honestly, at this point where the game is SO FUCKED UP, I rather have no GM in this server than have one that does a lousy job. Why? Cause at least when there's no GM and things go bad, u understand it's cause of that. But when things are the way they are now with a GM is just plain SAD. Specially since i did that job and it wasn't that hard. Time consuming, YES, hard, NO.

I hope this changes and we see real action against BIG fishes and cheaters that ACTUALLY HURT THE GAME. I dont care if Greenster bans 30 guys who are macroing at Kecoons. I'll change those 30 morons for 1 lvl70 asshole who got his level by macroing or db hacking. Or even get rid of the ppl blatantly macroing at ESLANT FFS! I've seen ppl macro the whole DTS/AKS/UrukBlade spots for endless hours!

But hey! lets ban 2 ppl glitching a building, u know! They earned 500nps already!

Phosgene

since gm's do not read this forums , all that writing is useless devile .
    contact the gm directly and have a conversation with him , that might change things .
    just to be here and write long topics and massages but with no point at all , wont move a thing .

Vchernyak

vote devile for GM

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by Phosgene
    since gm's do not read this forums , all that writing is useless devile .
    contact the gm directly and have a conversation with him , that might change things .
    just to be here and write long topics and massages but with no point at all , wont move a thing .
    there are gm's reading this forum <_<

Originally posted by MaJe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MaJe)</div>
    Originally posted by Devile@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Luckyduck

Active my balls!

So much irony here ...
    Just waiting the day _faliyet_ will be banned. İs it possible to live enough?
    Also ppl dont care about babashops or edit chars with +3 uniques, they care about glitchers.
    U remember the post about Symbolic when killed warder? One mage tped me and all party near warder. We killed the warder and BANGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!
    2348972462347024 posts and ss here about that and anyone got bored and left. But nobody posts here wtf dmg is doing _faliyet_. Why? Because we like to be owned by dupers, or everyone has +9 armor so _faliyet_ cant do shity dmg.[/b]
    l remember i was 65 lvl and 4 hit = faaliyet redballing. l was 67 faaliyet came back and he was lvl 70 and then 5 hit = aM4Ru redballing O_o. Anyway i dont have proof and i can do nothing about this without proof. GM's have to check his lvling and items.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast