HornyWarden scammer

This is a discussion on HornyWarden scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; He was in my clan , we gave him a lupus pendant we dropped until the first warrior hit 60 ...
Page: 1

Default HornyWarden scammer

He was in my clan , we gave him a lupus pendant we dropped until the first warrior hit 60 for his master quest but he left the clan with it... don't give him drops / trust him

TeeL

He left because of a sucka calling him a "noob". Somebody calling me a noob wouldnt make me leave a clan but thats just him. I PM'ed him telling him to give it back, not sure whther he said he would or not. :/

He shoulda talked to me first , imo.

Maybe he said that (and we cant verify it ,ill ask digit) but it was just an excuse...

Tell me ingame when he log and ill talk to him

vanlordacc

i have never called horny a noob and i got no idea how did he came up with this, probably just an axcuse why he left with a clan item.. <_<

ViSeH

omg :<

Originally posted by TeeL
    He left because of a sucka calling him a "noob". Somebody calling me a noob wouldnt make me leave a clan but thats just him. I PM'ed him telling him to give it back, not sure whther he said he would or not. :/
    You are a noob, let me and givemeurlove have a damn 1v1!