Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

HotSauce

This is a discussion on HotSauce within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i can tell u how he did it. When u create a new account on gamersfirst site, u only are ...
Page: 2

Senior Member TheWorldWelivingIn's Avatar

i can tell u how he did it.

When u create a new account on gamersfirst site, u only are being asked to enter 1 secret question and answer.
    After logging in any other time you can enter 2 more answers whiout entering any password or anything.

SO if u WANNA SHARE, make sure ur account has 3 secret answers not 1 or 2 simple as that....

and some hotsauce pmed me ingame also, sayed if i wanna buy gbs, i would have needed to send money via WU to someoen and then get GBs later. I told him to come here on ko4life to sell his GBs, then he told it takes too long. After that i knew he was a scammer shit and told him to fuck off.

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

Well i was on msn and he was telling me that he wanna share me and help me lvl.. He got different time play than i do and i thought that this is a good idea...He had some kinda gg items for Cw and i thought that he was a really good man...I told him to see if i can log with an account of mine and he was able..After that i gave him my id and pw and in a min or so he changed all... Country ip pw even the seal pw.. And now i lost my warrior in C-west ...If u know a way to help me plz tell me.. I got all payment infos and old seal pw etc... Please find me a way to get it back..[/b]
    K, check the email u linked to the account ASAP. Its the only thing that he cannot change. The new seal key was sent to that email, as long as the new password. If u go fast u might recover everything

K, check the email u linked to the account ASAP. Its the only thing that he cannot change. The new seal key was sent to that email, as long as the new password. If u go fast u might recover everything[/b]
    I did..I got the new seal unseal but not the pw :S .. That suck's..

I did..I got the new seal unseal but not the pw :S .. That suck's..[/b]
    Send a ticket with payment info and after taht they will ask for account birthdate.

I did..I got the new seal unseal but not the pw :S .. That suck's..[/b]
    forgotten password, will send the new one to the same email
    go gogo

Global MyKo Senior Member Deadhealer's Avatar

omg all good ppl getting scammed

Senior Member TheWorldWelivingIn's Avatar

forgotten password, will send the new one to the same email
    go gogo[/b]
    idk what u mean but the emails get sent to the email u have in ur G1 profile, u can edit it any time whit secret answers.
    Obviously the sharer was kind of noob, the first thing he did was chaneg seal pw and steal his stuff. After thinking for some misn the scammer propably did chaneg e-mail and then pw, and then seal pw again.

Only way to get the accoutn back is whit ur last 6 months payment info.

Banned

Well i was on msn and he was telling me that he wanna share me and help me lvl.. He got different time play than i do and i thought that this is a good idea...He had some kinda gg items for Cw and i thought that he was a really good man...I told him to see if i can log with an account of mine and he was able..After that i gave him my id and pw and in a min or so he changed all... Country ip pw even the seal pw.. And now i lost my warrior in C-west ...If u know a way to help me plz tell me.. I got all payment infos and old seal pw etc... Please find me a way to get it back..[/b]
    please explain the highlighted area's , as i dont understand why someone who could log your account would change the country ip afterwards ? doesnt make much sense if you ask me

Also this is why you should use small and big letters so they can't log into the website [/b]
    this is something ive been doing for a long time , and i promise you its the best possible thing you can do , id and pass both the same make these hackers work to steal your shit

I hate scammers. They fuck everything up for everyone but they are shit and they know it. Don't understand how they can live being such low life faggots.

idk what u mean but the emails get sent to the email u have in ur G1 profile, u can edit it any time whit secret answers.
    Obviously the sharer was kind of noob, the first thing he did was chaneg seal pw and steal his stuff. After thinking for some misn the scammer propably did chaneg e-mail and then pw, and then seal pw again.

Only way to get the accoutn back is whit ur last 6 months payment info.[/b]
    well at least on my acc, i have 2 registered emails (g1 and ko site) and forgotten password send the info to the email registered on knight online site

sry to hear that
    if u have right premium information dont worry u gonna get ur account back just keep writing tickets

sry to hear that
    if u have right premium information dont worry u gonna get ur account back just keep writing tickets[/b]
    lies

GuessWho

MrCassiba u have 1 more week to give me MY IRON NECKLASE otherwise u will be called hmmmm SCAMMER?!

i dont say u are but i believed ur lie that my IN was in that char and i gave u more than one month to find another and give it to me as i gave u 140 euros for that so 1 more week is enough

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12