Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

this is how no:name lvls

This is a discussion on this is how no:name lvls within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ^^ needless to say...
Page: 1

belongtorock

Default this is how no:name lvls

^^ needless to say

Thesource

LoL More then 3 lvl 70's in 1 koxp party

Fage, No:name, Serkan and maybe :Kasarnot sure about him)

Nice SS's to show real Olimpia. :wub:

why do you have multi shot ? B)

just jking i dont care

Thesource

By the way their new clan ironboyz (or something like that),they have full of +3 uniqs belive me and if they have few +9's even +10's it will not suprise me

Server become a joke <_<

Michal_PL

I know that SerKan is Turk, probably rest are also Turks...? h43r:

belongtorock

Originally posted by Flippy
    why do you have multi shot ? *B) *

just jking i dont care
    as everyone knows
    i was kosper
    i wanna show onemore CLEAN zero member.

SiegeR

he is not in clan for about 2 months

Banned

Originally posted by Thesource
    By the way their new clan ironboyz (or something like that),they have full of +3 uniqs belive me and if they have few +9's even +10's it will not suprise me *

Server become a joke *<_<
    Who has +3 uniques?Think before u talk.
    And as about that joke named Noname,i am spamming khan to kick his ass from clan since he joined us.
    He is tottaly nothing,he has no idea what combo is,he apppeared on shells etc on 1 day and he kosped his lvl 70,so gay.

Thesource

Originally posted by AthenSlayeR+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(AthenSlayeR)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Thesource
    By the way their new clan ironboyz (or something like that),they have full of +3 uniqs belive me and if they have few +9's even +10's it will not suprise me *

And as about that joke named Noname,i am spamming khan to kick his ass from clan since he joined us.
    He is tottaly nothing,he has no idea what combo is,he apppeared on shells etc on 1 day and he kosped his lvl 70,so gay.[/b]
    ZZZ I am not talking about ironmix , read before post pls.

Ironboyz and the leader is khanjirulez atleast +3 rocs and +8 raptor etc.

Sanchez

Originally posted by AthenSlayeR+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(AthenSlayeR)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Thesource

He is tottaly nothing,he has no idea what combo is,he apppeared on shells etc on 1 day and he kosped his lvl 70,so gay.[/b]
    first of al yes no name is noob he doesnt know how to combo but he has full items.nvm guys olympia is gettin worse gl

QuIcK

even tho he admitted it already... im an asshole

:::REAL_OLYMPIANS:::

what about talking aBOUT no:name i can say something about hims i dunno how he lvled but i sw him items on trade +7 shell pauldron others +6 we and pe wp+1 skeletonbelt is he duper i think '' NO'' if u wanna see duper look selman new name rockness :rollseyes:

belongtodeath

may be he is not duper but he is koxper 4noname koxper fage koxper kasar koxper just4ever koxper berfo(akhiuesses) koxper all the lvl 70 fags are koxper not all sorry.. most of them are koxpers :angry:

belongtodeath

Originally posted by Michal_PL
    I know that SerKan is Turk, probably rest are also Turks...? h43r:
    ye noname and 4noname also turks kasar turk

:::REAL_OLYMPIANS:::

Originally posted by belongtodeath
    may be he is not duper but he is koxper 4noname koxper fage koxper kasar koxper just4ever koxper berfo(akhiuesses) koxper all the lvl 70 fags are koxper not all sorry.. most of them are koxpers :angry:
    maybe u right but berfo not koxper coz i know him until when he is 57 lvl and all humans remember he is exping on cz troll everytime

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast