Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

HOW TO STOP THIS SPEEDHACK SHOW?!?!?!

This is a discussion on HOW TO STOP THIS SPEEDHACK SHOW?!?!?! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; is there any option to get rid of those nuubs?...PK starts to get no sense cause BPs and warrs cant ...
Page: 1

Zeallot

Angry

is there any option to get rid of those nuubs?...PK starts to get no sense cause BPs and warrs cant kill such idiots who cheats...we should start complain!!!

alper15

no option, it will be everytime there.

SoMbRa

more and more speed hackers show up everyday..

AlteaDaPriest

soon u have to speedhack to keep PK up

Zeallot

thats the prob...i want to have fun with PKing but i cant...w/o speed hack those noobs got pwned for 2-3 skills but with speed hack i cant catch him...leg cut or slow does not affected to them...its rly anoying

i think we v to wait other months and pray.. till k2 notice it and fix it.. remember when in cz was full of koxper? we wait like 8 months till they fix it..

( koxp of arrow shower hack )

Zeallot

i was about to say that we should do some demonstrations like there were years ago against koxp...when everybody walks through moradon in Glyph transformatin and so...cause this speed hack realy fuks this game...more then some koxpers...cause pk starts to lose its sense

Just pray for the best. :/

Fasza15

K2 ain't gonna do shit about it untill people stop paying for premium because of all the cheaters.

K2 ain't gonna do shit about it untill people stop paying for premium because of all the cheaters.[/b]
    Which never will happen
    So, what Fasza is trying to say.
    "K2 ain't gonna do shit about it"

Banned

Like In MYKO till it wasnt closed..

Validating

speedhack back

Banned

find a way to stop .tbl editing.. private servers now a days do it I can't believe K2 can't figure it out..

Banned

i think k2 put that tbl an client side when the more patch came <- LOL
    idk how long time but like 5 months after or more and itīs still the same, captain cougar bugged,the low lvl cleaver quest bugged.

the good new is that speedhack is easy to fix, but the bad news is that its only k2 that can fix it so i guess we have to live whit speedhack.

is there any option to get rid of those nuubs?...PK starts to get no sense cause BPs and warrs cant kill such idiots who cheats...we should start complain!!![/b]
    so u didnt see the rogues speedhacking yet? XD they got into the towers and get out just running xD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast