Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

HOW TO STOP THIS SPEEDHACK SHOW?!?!?!

This is a discussion on HOW TO STOP THIS SPEEDHACK SHOW?!?!?! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yea Da Best Speedhacker on pathos is a Priestl86(top 10 orc...) sad but true....K2 can't fixed it ;/...
Page: 2

Yea Da Best Speedhacker on pathos is a Priestl86(top 10 orc...) sad but true....K2 can't fixed it ;/

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

Which never will happen
    So, what Fasza is trying to say.
    "K2 ain't gonna do shit about it"[/b]
    hey u got my pic of stewie <_<

edit: o its a lil bit difrent

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

haha this is the same shit that happened in MYKO
    it all started with speedhackers...... and closed down in like 2 months

if u guys get tons of china players next, and if they start duping, then it will close for sure :P

alper15

this is claro it will be there everytime speedhack.

TopCat

haha this is the same shit that happened in MYKO
    it all started with speedhackers...... and closed down in like 2 months

if u guys get tons of china players next, and if they start duping, then it will close for sure :P[/b]
    +1

hope that doesnt happen lol

MirZa117

I talked to a GM yesterday about this.. and this is what he said after i reported a few speedhackers

lol D:

Speed_King

I&#39;ve been told the same thing, i.e., that they are working on a new patch. I believe they are and I also believe that it will take some time. They&#39;ve known of this for ages though... Typical K2 behaviour. What is really disturbing about all the .tbl hacking is that GM&#39;s aren&#39;t banning people for doing it (at least not in Ardream), even though it is so blatantly obvious who is doing it.

Not banning is almost a way of saying that it is ok to use hacks. How else can one intepret the fact that some people have been speed-hacking every single day for at least two months?

It seems as if it takes a direct hit to K2&#39;s wallet (premium bypass, for example) for them to react directly. Zzzzzz

Ezquerra

But thats not really hard to kill a speedhacker because mostly of them are priest/mages/archers lvl 60 - lvl 65 with low gear because noone will take a risk to use speedhack program on his main char, if you have a good weapon you can kill them easily, warrior has some advantage on it due leg cutting/scream/stun skill lvl 80, mages in same way, if you got some ice mage in your party pk the work on kill them would be easier, not spend more time making more topics complaining about it, always will be a solution guyz.

b0mb

I don&#39;t think it will be closed. They are making so much money of ko that they will do everything to keep it going

Ezquerra

I don&#39;t think it will be closed. They are making so much money of ko that they will do everything to keep it going [/b]
    About koxp is right but in bowl they can&#39;t not hit you harder like before. this topic is not about koxp is about speedhacker.

stefann

New patch will stop them ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12