Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

How Tormentors Gets there National Points.

This is a discussion on How Tormentors Gets there National Points. within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Reloged to d2 And this is what i see, Party of Tormentors sitting in Orc base. BUG ABUSING As well ...
Page: 1

Default How Tormentors Gets there National Points.

Reloged to d2 And this is what i see, Party of Tormentors sitting in Orc base. BUG ABUSING As well as DesertEagle

http://img66.imageshack.us/img66/407/tormentorsdk1.jpg

KokoGG

now i see how the fuck they get "top 5" fucking losers its actually sad to see top 5 clan members doing this shit i remember last time i was doing it i admit it but after 5 min i left it was stupid these ppl were here for more than an hour because i was there out side of orc base tryin to lure some out for 2 sets of scrolls

Sad to see it <_<

arent u the one who bugged ft??? anyways they didnt know it was bug abuse. maybe try warning them about it. and if they dont listen tell glar. and how is this the way we get NPs? npcs disappeared like yesterday and we got to top 5 in 1 day ..wow -_- .

Its just sad to see top 5 clans Bug abusing. They know its bug abusing. It was Bug abusing last time it happend. And they know it.

u knew that bugging FT was bug abuse yet u still did it with cambrunco :rollseyes: and how do u know that they knew it was bug abuse. they probably forgot or something. at least warn them or something.

Who said i was bugging????

KokoGG

Originally posted by TripleOG4life
    u knew that bugging FT was bug abuse yet u still did it with cambrunco :rollseyes: and how do u know that they knew it was bug abuse. they probably forgot or something. at least warn them or something.
    forgot wtf??? heres what temptest said to me last time it happened when i was doing it :blink:

it was 1. ______ and you 2. ______ it

1.Bugged
    2.Abused

something like that

its pretty obvious somthing is wrong with if theres no towers and you sit there for 2 hours just killing every helpless orc that spawns :wacko:

Originally posted by KokoGG+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KokoGG)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TripleOG4life
    forgot wtf??? heres what temptest said to me last time it happened when i was doing it :blink:

1.Bugged
    2.Abused

something like that

its pretty obvious somthing is wrong with if theres no towers and you sit there for 2 hours just killing every helpless orc that spawns :wacko:[/b]
    u didnt know it was bug abuse when u did it right? they didnt know either..

Amine

My god, there is so many n00bs jealous people. Pick up ANYBODY from tormentors and he will fucking pwn you party's ass alone. For god sacke, stop bitching at them, get a life. BTW, a screenshot is not considered good enough as a proof of cheating. Make a video or something then post it, until that , you should just the hell up. Also, why the hell dont you show your skillbar or Info bar ? Do you actually have anything to hide :rollseyes: ?

Kthx.

Owned.

KokoGG

Originally posted by TripleOG4life+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TripleOG4life)</div>
    Originally posted by KokoGG@
    <!--QuoteBegin-TripleOG4life

1.Bugged
    2.Abused

something like that

its pretty obvious somthing is wrong with if theres no towers and you sit there for 2 hours just killing every helpless orc that spawns :wacko:
    u didnt know it was bug abuse when u did it right? they didnt know either..[/b]
    just to let you know i actually did like i said 5 - 10 min after i left because i knew it was wrong and as i said they were there for over an hour because i was there for 2 sets of scrolls lurrering some out

Yup, ima a hacker. You wanna see my skill bar??? lvl? look ooo and ill take that challenge any Tormentors member VS a party of mine? LOL You make me laugh :lol:

http://img409.imageshack.us/img409/5233/ki...ngstaffsjh1.jpg

KokoGG

Originally posted by Amine
    BTW, a screenshot is not considered good enough as a proof of cheating.
    here this might help you since u cant tell whats going on in the picture

Amine

YOU make me laugh, rofl, you are such a fucking retard kid low life, where is actually your char in that pic ? all i can see is your name, wich is retarded also :lol: . From your skill bar, i can say it is a mage of course, but still you got another rogue hiding your entire char, inculduing your armors :rollseyes: , why actually you hide them as well ? are theı +10 complıtıes Lıgıt okı ? +10 / 24 INT for sure, since your are such a retard :lol: . Now, go out and get a life, or even better, go die. h43r:

Kthx.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast