Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

How Tormentors Gets there National Points.

This is a discussion on How Tormentors Gets there National Points. within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Its hard to take a screen shot of my char when the servers are down faggot. When the servers are ...
Page: 2

Its hard to take a screen shot of my char when the servers are down faggot. When the servers are up ill take a screen shot? you wanna masturbate to my sexy mage eh?

Wow... All I can say... Wow...

Amine

Originally posted by specialops
    Its hard to take a screen shot of my char when the servers are down faggot. When the servers are up ill take a screen shot? you wanna masturbate to my sexy mage eh?
    Rofl how can you masturbate on a green dwarf, maybe you actually do it since you are a low life. Why i am saying that you are a low life ? servers are down, but still you camp the forums, and spamming the launcher i guess , so you can be the first to get ingame. So i can actually call you a forum troll low life :lol: .

P.S : your stats sucks ass, my second char, wich was a mage, had that HP at lvl 60 unbuffed, oh wait i forgot, you got +10/24 INT oký.

Kthx.

I am becoming the next Shurt B) .

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Originally posted by TripleOG4life
    anyways they didnt know it was bug abuse.
    Ummm, I don't wanna seem disrespectful or anything, but that's bullshit. This isn't the first time the towers have disappeared. And everyone knows it's bug abusing. I've got nothing against Tormentors, I've been there, I know how Glar works it out, and I know this isn't the way they make their NP's.

But still, since we're on-topic, I feel like posting this:

Bug abuse? Yup. Didn't know it was wrong? Don't think so.

KokoGG

tsk tsk tsk damn mages :lol:

Banned

they arent even really gaining much np doing that imo,

and that mage that is in the wall actually can get tp'd on the top of the building , he just looks like he is in the floor on your screen. it happens to me in the arena all the time.

My HP Has nothing to do with it, That is PK Gear. IN GB flame rings Witch Do not add alot of HP. So you can flame all you want about my HP, Cause i dont care -_-

And im not saying tormentors is a bad clan, I just think some of there members shouldnt be doing this stuff. Cause they are The best clan in Dies. That should make them relize some ppl actually look up to them?

Banned

actually its not bug abuse at all. if the AI servers crashed its no ones fault. how about with we temp said. "its bugged and u abused it"? well it wasnt bugged because the towers werent even there. maybe a little misfortunate for all who got owned in the base but not bug abuse because its not a bug. :rollseyes:

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Originally posted by MagicWannaBe
    actually its not bug abuse at all. if the AI servers crashed its no ones fault. how about with we temp said. "its bugged and u abused it"? well it wasnt bugged because the towers werent even there. maybe a little misfortunate for all who got owned in the base but not bug abuse because its not a bug. *:rollseyes:
    You can tell that to the first bunch of people who got banned not so long ago for "not-abusing" this "not-such-A-bug".

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Originally posted by undefined

and that mage that is in the wall actually can get tp'd on the top of the building , he just looks like he is in the floor on your screen. it happens to me in the arena all the time.
    Still, getting tpd on top of buildings and staying there is considered a bug. That's why Phantom wanted to get Whispy banned some months ago.

Originally posted by OohYouTouchedMyTraLa+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OohYouTouchedMyTraLa)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-undefined

Still, getting tpd on top of buildings and staying there is considered a bug. That's why Phantom wanted to get Whispy banned some months ago.[/b]
    that ss isnt bug abuse. he didnt get tped there or relogged there. u can easily walk into that door w/o bugging ._.

Banned

Originally posted by OohYouTouchedMyTraLa+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OohYouTouchedMyTraLa)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-MagicWannaBe
    actually its not bug abuse at all. if the AI servers crashed its no ones fault. how about with we temp said. "its bugged and u abused it"? well it wasnt bugged because the towers werent even there. maybe a little misfortunate for all who got owned in the base but not bug abuse because its not a bug. *:rollseyes:
    You can tell that to the first bunch of people who got banned not so long ago for "not-abusing" this "not-such-A-bug".[/b]

well its not a bug so if they got banned they got screwed

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

I don't want anyone to get banned. Just posted, cus felt it was in order.

Amine

Originally posted by specialops
    My HP Has nothing to do with it, That is PK Gear. IN GB flame rings Witch Do not add alot of HP. So you can flame all you want about my HP, Cause i dont care *-_-
    ROFL, Iron Necklace DOESNT add ALOT of hp ? That shit you got as a stuff ? wow, that means u get owned by every sin. you sir, are a complete noob :lol: , so you should just shut the hell up.
    Let me guess, you probably asked glarfist to clan you, but i bet he did not want to ,so you decided to post that shit over there :lol: .

So your telling me 252 HP Is alot? Compared to my EP or Ammy of goddes +1?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast