Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

How Tormentors Gets there National Points.

This is a discussion on How Tormentors Gets there National Points. within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Flonne+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Flonne)</div> Originally posted by whisper @ <!--QuoteBegin-Amine My god, there is so many n00bs jealous people. ...
Page: 4

Originally posted by Flonne+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Flonne)</div>
    Originally posted by whisper@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Amine

My god, there is so many n00bs jealous people. Pick up ANYBODY from tormentors and he will fucking pwn you party's ass alone. For god sacke, stop bitching at them, get a life. BTW, a screenshot is not considered good enough as a proof of cheating. Make a video or something then post it, until that , you should just the hell up. Also, why the hell dont you show your skillbar or Info bar ? Do you actually have anything to hide *:rollseyes: ?

Kthx.

u can pick any member in tormentor to fight with me.
    anyone? ^_^[/b]
    sure anyone. :wub: maybe ppl have +2 or +3 unique or priest with debuff massvie

Originally posted by xourico
    zike > all

ohh and flonne too :wub:
    ask Zike about 1v1 with me last time

Originally posted by whisper+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(whisper)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-xourico
    zike > all

ask Zike about 1v1 with me last time[/b]
    Last 1vs1 maybe not Zike, the one who was playing on that char sux as hell, only one thing i love him cuz he didnt massive or run away when redballing like Flonne or other priests on 1vs1 h43r: .

Flonne

Originally posted by RyanZ+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RyanZ)</div>
    Originally posted by whisper@
    <!--QuoteBegin-xourico

zike > all

Last 1vs1 maybe not Zike, the one who was playing on that char sux as hell, only one thing i love him cuz he didnt massive or run away when redballing like Flonne or other priests on 1vs1 h43r: .[/b]
    i dont run from a 1v1, actually i nearly never get the chance to 1v1 anymore due to ppl being gay
    and i massive ppl who run away from me, so it might be u thats doing the running

Originally posted by Flonne+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Flonne)</div>
    Originally posted by RyanZ+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RyanZ)
    <!--QuoteBegin-whisper
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-xourico

zike > all

Last 1vs1 maybe not Zike, the one who was playing on that char sux as hell, only one thing i love him cuz he didnt massive or run away when redballing like Flonne or other priests on 1vs1 h43r: .[/b]
    i dont run from a 1v1, actually i nearly never get the chance to 1v1 anymore due to ppl being gay
    and i massive ppl who run away from me, so it might be u thats doing the running [/b][/quote]

u never have changed 1v1 cuz tormentors always in party with 3+ priests. u think ppl run always when they see whole party behind u?

Flonne

Originally posted by whisper+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(whisper)</div>
    Originally posted by Flonne+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Flonne)
    Originally posted by RyanZ
    <!--QuoteBegin-whisper
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-xourico

zike > all

Last 1vs1 maybe not Zike, the one who was playing on that char sux as hell, only one thing i love him cuz he didnt massive or run away when redballing like Flonne or other priests on 1vs1 h43r: .
    and i massive ppl who run away from me, so it might be u thats doing the running [/b]
    u never have changed 1v1 cuz tormentors always in party with 3+ priests. u think ppl run always when they see whole party behind u?[/b][/quote]

lol ur funny
    ive been a bp for a while and ive mostly pked solo
    so shut the fuck up and get ur facts straight cuz i partied MAYBE 5 times with more than 1 priest who wasnt a bp for the last 2 months
    and i myself run from full parties, so whats ur point?

h0ly

when i was playing in Diez with harly_knight's acc, i vs this guy Flonne and he respect versus thats was cool .

Originally posted by OohYouTouchedMyTraLa+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OohYouTouchedMyTraLa)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TripleOG4life
    anyways they didnt know it was bug abuse.
    Ummm, I don't wanna seem disrespectful or anything, but that's bullshit. This isn't the first time the towers have disappeared. And everyone knows it's bug abusing. I've got nothing against Tormentors, I've been there, I know how Glar works it out, and I know this isn't the way they make their NP's.

But still, since we're on-topic, I feel like posting this:

Bug abuse? Yup. Didn't know it was wrong? Don't think so.[/b]
    pokie you realize that you can walk straight through those wooden doors right o_O lol any orc invading can walk thru and rape u, npc's can rape u there, u can get hit by novas there.. back when i was human.. and even sometimes when we were clearing out as orcs.. id just walk in there to check and see what ppl were there.. But yea i dont think you have to bug abuse to get where d_el_nino was, bcuz i was able to do that without being in any shape "hacking."

But back on topic.. Yea you are right poka, Glar imho does a good job of handling clan mess-up's such as this one.. and i know for a fact that Tormentors doesnt make a habit of doing illegitimate things such as this to make their main amount of np.. When i was playing my final weeks, and i was in Tormentors, the clan is as clean as they come.. Im kinda suprised to see some of them took part in that raiding of a town.. but also you have to take into account that with a game which contains so many on and off bugs, it can be a tad hard to judge instantly when a malfunction occurs.. but it is kinda sad that they would stick around to camp the base.. had it been a simple town nova and then realize game AI is down and then towning, that would be more understandable.. But im sure Glar will straighten things out and i hope that doesn't happen again.. (isnt he bugged from the clan atm and still stuck on a horse :lol: )

But yea i hope you dont reflect the entire clan based on this one incident, bcuz i doubt the 20M+ Np's resulted from bugged town raids. And besides, if you want to look into the ''Dark Side'' of the top 5 clans.. LOL just take a glimpse at KB and you will realize Tormentor's is as legit as they go for legit top clans :P

oncemore

I see one tormentors member. How can you class that as a clan?

Theres also a tomentorz member, but thats a different clan with different leadership.

Wheres the thread "How KB Get there National Points." The screenshot of humanbase clearly shows KB bug abusing towers.

KokoGG

Originally posted by oncemore
    I see one tormentors member. *How can you class that as a clan?

Theres also a tomentorz member, but thats a different clan with different leadership.

Wheres the thread "How KB Get there National Points." *The screenshot of humanbase clearly shows KB bug abusing towers.
    when this SS was taken i was also there in cz and i ran to take a look at HB and there was not one orc there or human and yea its a member not the whole clan stupid special xD :wub:

and who cares about KB u already know theres some non legit shit going on there :lol:

its funny that u all post about tormentors bugging when itgoestoall and kb are 100s of times worse and yet no one cares but when an english clan does it RUN FOR THE HILLs ffs dipshits if u cant do anything to the turk clans y start freaking out on the english ones

KokoGG

Originally posted by TheKingOfTheSwing
    its funny that u all post about tormentors bugging when itgoestoall and kb are 100s of times worse and yet no one cares but when an english clan does it RUN FOR THE HILLs ffs dipshits if u cant do anything to the turk clans y start freaking out on the english ones
    start with the minority???? j/k :wub:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234