I AM REALLY PISSED...

This is a discussion on I AM REALLY PISSED... within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; :angry: i sit in luferson with seeking open and some1 called LEGENT_06 inv me and i press ok cos i ...
Page: 1

Default I AM REALLY PISSED...

:angry: i sit in luferson with seeking open and some1 called LEGENT_06 inv me and i press ok cos i thought it was exp party and suddenly he tps me into stone golems and i die :angry: then it was a duffer that rezzed me with 10 stone and i towned really fast so i dindnt die again... plz ban this noobish turk facka i am really pissed i hate this tps into the golems and they had ts so they couldnt be hit.....

Goofy

happened to me a while ago. i was on my merchant char though so it wasnt a big deal.

always watch out when u get an invitation though

Smiley

slm happened to me pretty many times <_<

so now on i always put stealth/ts on before i press ok

HeyJude

Default Re: I AM REALLY PISSED...

Originally posted by legolas_greece
    :angry: i sit in luferson with seeking open and some1 called LEGENT_06 inv me and i press ok cos i thought it was exp party and suddenly he tps me into stone golems and i die *:angry: then it was a duffer that rezzed me with 10 stone and i towned really fast so i dindnt die again... plz ban this noobish turk facka i am really pissed i hate this tps into the golems and they had ts so they couldnt be hit.....
    How come you are so sure that he/she is a Turk?

i talked to him and he respond with turk language

HeyJude

"There are retards, scumbags, idiots, pedofiles, fags, gays and a lot of other lowlifes... and then there are people like me."
    Hey smiley this is the nastiest thing i've ever read in this forum. There is a liquid mixed with testesterone and semen runs in the blood vessels of your brain which left your brain unfed and lead to your mental retardation! We are in Information Age but you still judge people with your primitive, nasty sexual instincts, you animal. I cant believe you live in such a civilized and liberal country like Finland. You must be kicked out of Finland and sent to Saudi Arabia or Afganistan where you will probably be executed for not following Islamic myhtology and so the world will get rid of a garbage, you penis-brained!

Goofy

Originally posted by HeyJude
    "There are retards, scumbags, idiots, pedofiles, fags, gays and a lot of other lowlifes... and then there are people like me."
    Hey smiley this is the nastiest thing i've ever read in this forum. There is a liquid mixed with testesterone and semen runs in the blood vessels of your brain which left your brain unfed and lead to your mental retardation! We are in Information Age but you still judge people with your primitive, nasty sexual instincts, you animal. I cant believe you live in such a civilized and liberal country like Finland. You must be kicked out of Finland and sent to Saudi Arabia or Afganistan where you will probably be executed for not following Islamic myhtology and so the world will get rid of a garbage, you penis-brained!
    :huh: :blink:

<_<