Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

i changed my mine :P

This is a discussion on i changed my mine :P within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; He gave me my cleaver +9 back, but he is scammer, i got many msg on my msn to change ...
Page: 1

Mariuszowy

He gave me my cleaver +9 back, but he is scammer, i got many msg on my msn to change topic name.
    And here we go

Toadie is a scammer, there is a topic in this section proving it, there is enought prove to ban him from ko4life.

So let admin know who he realy is.

Cammers91

Yes, today morning i get cleaver +9 back.

Toadie is GG [/b]
    lol damage is sort of already done

Imhotep

Yes, today morning i get cleaver +9 back.

Toadie is GG [/b]

Hmmm, well he's not really a GG ... He ruined his rep when he scammed you. He only gave the cleaver back because you posted here and he wants to try and "clear" is name, which still didn't work, as they guy above me already stated, the damage is done.

Banned

Hmmm, well he's not really a GG ... He ruined his rep when he scammed you. He only gave the cleaver back because you posted here and he wants to try and "clear" is name, which still didn't work, as they guy above me already stated, the damage is done.[/b]
    lol, when he says " the damage is allready done"..

he means he cant take it back from me...

fuking cunt, ur a clannie, ur supposed to support...

from day 1 ur been a cunt face...

Acoustic didnt like u aswell... jesus christ.

Acoustic didnt like u aswell... jesus christ.[/b]
    I don't think he should support scammers even if you are in the same clan. If i would be your clan leader i would kick you.

lol funny how ppl talk so much, and in the other topic. ppl were saying that ur a small little guy =DDDDDDDD

Imhotep

You're in our clan ? Hmmm...

Regardless, even if you are a clannie, if you scam some1, you scam them. What, you expect me to be all "OMG TOADIE IS NOT SCAMMER EVEN THOUGH THERE IS EVIDENCE !!!11111oneoneoneoneeeeee"

And by saying "the damage is done" it means, you have tainted your "rep" and that can't be un-done. Hence the damage is already done, regardless of w/e you try to rectify, in the end, you scammed some1 and got caught. TBH, if he hadn't posted this and had proof, you really expect us all to believe you would have said, "ups, my bad, here's the cleaver +9 I scammed"

lawl, grow up kid, you're pathetic.

You're in our clan ? Hmmm...

Regardless, even if you are a clannie, if you scam some1, you scam them. What, you expect me to be all "OMG TOADIE IS NOT SCAMMER EVEN THOUGH THERE IS EVIDENCE !!!11111oneoneoneoneeeeee"

And by saying "the damage is done" it means, you have tainted your "rep" and that can't be un-done. Hence the damage is already done, regardless of w/e you try to rectify, in the end, you scammed some1 and got caught. TBH, if he hadn't posted this and had proof, you really expect us all to believe you would have said, "ups, my bad, here's the cleaver +9 I scammed"

lawl, grow up kid, you're pathetic.[/b]
    I really don't feel like getting involved, but if your the same Imhotep aka moneyorlove then I wouldent be talking about tainted reputation. I will apologize in advance if your not, although given moneys past rep I doubt you would admit to it in the first place. :unsure:

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...;hl=moneyorlove

anyways.

BlackLabel

I really don't feel like getting involved, but if your the same Imhotep aka moneyorlove then I wouldent be talking about tainted reputation. I will apologize in advance if your not, although given moneys past rep I doubt you would admit to it in the first place. :unsure:

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...;hl=moneyorlove

anyways.[/b]
    LOL gj vacant, but i gotta say it does take alot to give somthing back after you've scammed it because he just made less then what he did before... no cleaver no rep but good job for giving it back

Cammers91

Very Childish

sexa

the damage is done.[/b]
    heal him
    j/k

leave him :huh: all maybe he didnt have time for give the cleaver, all the ppl makes mistakes -.-.

Banned

he is a scammer
    yesterday he made a topic about him scamming people for USD and items and there is MSN convo's to prove it but i dont know how his topic got deleted.. hmmmmmmmmmmm

OMG give him a break... He gave him his shit back. If anything u should be giving Marius a hard time in the 1st place for lending out his cleaver +9. Toadie messed up, he did the right thing, and he ruined his rep and that is that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast