Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

i changed my mine :P

This is a discussion on i changed my mine :P within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; You're in our clan ? Hmmm... Regardless, even if you are a clannie, if you scam some1, you scam them. ...
Page: 2

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

You're in our clan ? Hmmm...

Regardless, even if you are a clannie, if you scam some1, you scam them. What, you expect me to be all "OMG TOADIE IS NOT SCAMMER EVEN THOUGH THERE IS EVIDENCE !!!11111oneoneoneoneeeeee"

And by saying "the damage is done" it means, you have tainted your "rep" and that can't be un-done. Hence the damage is already done, regardless of w/e you try to rectify, in the end, you scammed some1 and got caught. TBH, if he hadn't posted this and had proof, you really expect us all to believe you would have said, "ups, my bad, here's the cleaver +9 I scammed"

lawl, grow up kid, you're pathetic.[/b]
    +1 I would do the same.

heal him
    j/k[/b]
    Hahaha noob :P

Mariuszowy

saome more news

changed my mind.

Banned

OMG give him a break... He gave him his shit back. If anything u should be giving Marius a hard time in the 1st place for lending out his cleaver +9. Toadie messed up, he did the right thing, and he ruined his rep and that is that.[/b]
    i didnt say what i said about the cleaver who cares about cleaver, he admits to fucking scamming for USD and items recently in the msn convos that were posted few days ago and the topic was deleted, he is a scammer and always will be, just because he dosent scamm 24/7 dosent mean hes still not a scammer

P4rthen0n

I really don't feel like getting involved, but if your the same Imhotep aka moneyorlove then I wouldent be talking about tainted reputation. I will apologize in advance if your not, although given moneys past rep I doubt you would admit to it in the first place. :unsure:

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...;hl=moneyorlove

anyways.[/b]
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...=103869&hl=
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...=140460&hl=

Yep same guy... thats what I mean. Imhotep = Dan. That's who scammed all those people afaik. Moneyoflove got banned from forums for scamming, same msn as Imhotep. I guess after someone has scammed their name gets cleared" in a few months.

P4rthen0n

I don't get that either, but oh well...

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

I really don't feel like getting involved, but if your the same Imhotep aka moneyorlove then I wouldent be talking about tainted reputation. I will apologize in advance if your not, although given moneys past rep I doubt you would admit to it in the first place. :unsure:

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...;hl=moneyorlove

anyways.[/b]
    LOl smash again.

Mariuszowy

is Toadie already banned from forum ?

Banned

is Toadie already banned from forum ?[/b]
    i havent seen him post since he made the post about him scamming so i guess he IP bann

Banned Senior Member

Why do you complain about Dan when the scams he did are minor compared to Javier's but javier's walking around the forum like he did nothing

Banned

Why do you complain about Dan when the scams he did are minor compared to Javier's but javier's walking around the forum like he did nothing[/b]
    something you would have to talk with admins about but im sure proof = ban and you know that i just dont know why like you said hes still here also, thats not my server not my buisness you know but you do got a point if theres proof of javier scamming but i do feel i have a say so as in i played his char for a day not knowing it was his when it was lvl 75, now lvl 67 or 68 by samir lol

Why do you complain about Dan when the scams he did are minor compared to Javier's but javier's walking around the forum like he did nothing[/b]
    I don't care. A scam is a scam no matter how severe. I know javiers a scammer and still roams these forum but theres nothing to do about it.

Mariuszowy

bump !!!

is scammer banned from forum already ?

swishersticks

bump !!!

is scammer banned from forum already ?[/b]
    havent seen him post since he made the post about him scamming people. so i think IP banned

tamachan

something you would have to talk with admins about but im sure proof = ban and you know that i just dont know why like you said hes still here also, thats not my server not my buisness you know but you do got a point if theres proof of javier scamming but i do feel i have a say so as in i played his char for a day not knowing it was his when it was lvl 75, now lvl 67 or 68 by samir lol[/b]
    why is ur post -9999 ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12