Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

i give up trusting people

This is a discussion on i give up trusting people within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Im fucking sick of rebuiling my fucking rogue i trust 1 person after ive change the fucking pass to get ...
Page: 1

nfw

Default i give up trusting people

Im fucking sick of rebuiling my fucking rogue i trust 1 person after ive change the fucking pass to get on my priest to heal for KQ and now its naked zzzzzz

:angry: cant remember how many times iv seen this happen wit online scum even if u feel u can totaly trust some1 u just DONT. never ever ever ever EVER lol give out ur id/pas//sq ever damnit god its ur acct U lvl it U gear it and U keep it safe. hope all works out never been there cause iv never shared acct <_<

nfw

it was only usless fp +7 but the fact i needed a 2 healer witch i had a 1920 on the account zz

Strawberry

Cadence96

I think, a trustable person would never ask for your pass or even accept it (if u want to give). I feel sry for u

frostnova

Originally posted by Cadence96
    I think, a trustable person would never ask for your pass or even accept it (if u want to give). *I feel sry for u
    true i wouldent..i hate hacker noobs they cant lvl the chr on there own they need to hack/scam things.

sorry that u got hacked =

xxxJuggaloxxx

hey honestly if you ask me (which your not but im adding it anyway so listen lol) this game has a bunch of lying assholes and you think you got friends you can trust then u say wut the heck why not allow them on my account they not gunna do nothin..... thast when it happens screwed by ur friends. i also feel bad for u

nfw

yea but i got no intension of letting people on my account i just needed the healer that was on and i cant play ko 2 times at once

diablo

u can trust me :unsure:

nfw

ill think about it

um no

Cadence96

come human I'll heal u with minor :rollseyes:

only person u can trust are people u know in real life(and even then make sure there in driving distance) so if something goes wrong that drive 2 there house 2 beat some ass was well worth it :lol:

xourico

Default Re: i give up trusting people

Originally posted by nfw
    Im fucking sick of rebuiling my fucking rogue i trust 1 person after ive change the fucking pass to get on my priest to heal for KQ and now its naked zzzzzz
    next time contact me <_<
    when someone gives me their account info, I give them back mine

Destroyer_Master

what red ur priest got hacked as well???? :unsure:

fuck man ur characters are always getting hacked for some reason hmm i think u should not give ur id and pass
    thats why i changed my accout pass when a few ppl knew about it i want it to be independent.

damm i'll try to help u rebuild ur character B)

nfw

i was on my priest and there was 3 tanks i was 1 priest i had a 2nd 45 priest on irun and there was a 3 priest for it :

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast