Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

i give up trusting people

This is a discussion on i give up trusting people within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; xxxJuggaloxxx Posted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:43 pm * *Post subject: * -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- * hey honestly if you ask me ...
Page: 2

Sabao

xxxJuggaloxxx Posted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:43 pm * *Post subject: *

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    hey honestly if you ask me (which your not but im adding it anyway so listen lol) this game has a bunch of lying assholes and you think you got friends you can trust then u say wut the heck why not allow them on my account they not gunna do nothin..... thast when it happens screwed by ur friends. i also feel bad for u *
    strange thing....like 8 months ago a sin named juggalo just scammed me a rogue chittin helmet +6 when i was on seraph( was alot for me on that time ^^ ), now you come here talk about scamming? LMAO

TunaFishyMe

i share my account with 2 other people ... I have about 5 account infos. I havent been scammed and I havent scammed anyone. Deal with people who are at the top with a good rep. People who are over the age of 14 and are mature enough to have some mutual respect.

nfw

first person was well over 20 and had a good rep but zz

TunaFishyMe

his name?

acolyted

who is he?

redfieldTnT

if u dont say its as bad as u letting him scam someother poor noob

and didnt ur warrior get hacked i told you it has to be someone u trusted u said it wasnt but im not shure u belive urself there :P

dta = dont trust anyone -_-

nfw

he dosnt even play now so its not worth runing the name of the person who plays his char now

yea at the time my warrior got hacked i beleaved people i knew wouldnt go that low zz

Well nfw, I can tell you that you can't really turst anyone we were clannies with when i was tehre at Diez. Like I said on msn, they are the main reason I left that server. Didn't want to be associated with those guys. Too much buddyfuking going on.

xxxJuggaloxxx

Originally posted by Sabao
    xxxJuggaloxxx Posted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:43 pm * *Post subject: *

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    hey honestly if you ask me (which your not but im adding it anyway so listen lol) this game has a bunch of lying assholes and you think you got friends you can trust then u say wut the heck why not allow them on my account they not gunna do nothin..... thast when it happens screwed by ur friends. i also feel bad for u *
    strange thing....like 8 months ago a sin named juggalo just scammed me a rogue chittin helmet +6 when i was on seraph( was alot for me on that time ^^ ), now you come here talk about scamming? LMAO
    lol im not sure wut server u played on buddy but im on ares and i dont even have a char named this but a lvl 30 somethin warrior i dont even play anymore... i now play a lvl 65 rogue on cypher

wel if you need my help just ask.
    pm me ingame Hansworst

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12