Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

i got scammed from lCuriositYl

This is a discussion on i got scammed from lCuriositYl within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i go scammed from him:i give my items to Curi to pk for 30min and after 5 min he got ...
Page: 1

Tsikis

i go scammed from him:i give my items to Curi to pk for 30min and after 5 min he got banned(he say)i talk with one guy from clan and he say i saw him online O_o.....wtf
    Huh i lost 1xrol dual shard+7 pp+1 elf belt+0 ....haha ...i thought u are nice guy....and u say to me u unistall the ko....LOL ....go die bastard...u cant make account urself....u are nooob......u only can scamm onther legit guys .....noob ashole..............and u are VIP lol.....sry for my english....

i wont thrust him anymore bro thanks

lemme get this straight. you gave him your items to use for a bit and he wont give them back? hard to understand what your saying lol. if he rlly did thats dirty. he said he had dual shard8 pp2 eb1 dual rol. did he obtain these by scamming you or did he lie.

cant trust anyone these days.

Tsikis

lemme get this straight. you gave him your items to use for a bit and he wont give them back? hard to understand what your saying lol. if he rlly did thats dirty. he said he had dual shard8 pp2 eb1 dual rol. did he obtain these by scamming you or did he lie.

cant trust anyone these days.[/b]
    yea i gave my items to him and he wont to give it back he say he got banned thats why....lol but he still online how???? :lol: dont thust this guy

Uzu

lol curi wtf happend to you,

you became a fag u retard... i cant believe this.. btw curiosity is not that curi from diez, he's just pretending to be him...
    i know it for a fact...

he doesnt deserve vip status and now he even deserves a ban

Tsikis

lol curi wtf happend to you,
    you became a fag u retard... i cant believe this.. btw curiosity is not that curi from diez, he's just pretending to be him...
    i know it for a fact...
    he doesnt deserve vip status and now he even deserves a ban[/b]
    lol? if he is not...who is ya?????he say to me he have on diez 1 sin with chitins+9 clever+10 item and blalalalal LOL .......what a noob scammer..........hahahahahahah bastard go die in the hell burn him

wow...a fake =\

CuriositY

OMG I fucking got banned because of the fucking Jail Bugging thing isn'T really Bugging but In the oppinnion of the GM it is and he told me that it was.

My account got banned BANNED you can't understand my godness I gave you my account info and everything for you to try it.

You tried it and everything.

I made a fucking new character after all and bought some Item and made a new char you can't check my old character.
    And yes Swep told you that I was online but I've still have a priest that I merchant on.

Your just a stupid fags I've did an Hundred trade in this fucking game and a lot can say I'm trustrable I'Ve never scammed anyone and wont scam any other.

I've SippinOnIcedTeaz Account and I didn't touched any of his item.
    And he has like 100X better item than you.

I've got Banned and now your saying that I scammed you pff my ass.

I'm done talking with this douche after like 4 days of explaination he still doesn't understand.

Bye -.- 0_o and stop pretending that I scammed you cause I didn'T Comas !

nice pariah got owned for cheating. you owe this guy his money.

sippins gear sealed.

maybe if you pariah faggots listened to me when i told you to stop jail bugging you wouldnt be in this position. karma my friend.

Brun

lol..

I am Timmeh Senior Member

i go scammed from him:i give my items to Curi to pk for 30min and after 5 min he got banned(he say)i talk with one guy from clan and he say i saw him online O_o.....wtf
    Huh i lost 1xrol dual shard+7 pp+1 elf belt+0 ....haha ...i thought u are nice guy....and u say to me u unistall the ko....LOL ....go die bastard...u cant make account urself....u are nooob......u only can scamm onther legit guys .....noob ashole..............and u are VIP lol.....sry for my english....[/b]
    proof would help and im almost 100% sure that curi wouldnt scam u even tho he doesnt like me

Banned

OMG I fucking got banned because of the fucking Jail Bugging thing isn'T really Bugging but In the oppinnion of the GM it is and he told me that it was.

My account got banned BANNED you can't understand my godness I gave you my account info and everything for you to try it.

You tried it and everything.

I made a fucking new character after all and bought some Item and made a new char you can't check my old character.
    And yes Swep told you that I was online but I've still have a priest that I merchant on.

Your just a stupid fags I've did an Hundred trade in this fucking game and a lot can say I'm trustrable I'Ve never scammed anyone and wont scam any other.

I've SippinOnIcedTeaz Account and I didn't touched any of his item.
    And he has like 100X better item than you.

I've got Banned and now your saying that I scammed you pff my ass.

I'm done talking with this douche after like 4 days of explaination he still doesn't understand.

Bye -.- 0_o and stop pretending that I scammed you cause I didn'T Comas ![/b]
    You got banned with his items. He does not have his items. You either have to compensate his loss anyway you can. If you don't then yes it is considered basically scamming.

It's like this, you ask a loan company for some money you get that money and while you getting out your car to go inside your house you get the money stolen from you. You still got to pay that money back.

I can't think of a good idea right now because everything i think of its like well maybe insurance will cover that then i start the whole process of thinking of something again. Blah.

Final note - You have to pay him back some kind of way that equals the value of his items.

proof would help and im almost 100% sure that curi wouldnt scam u even tho he doesnt like me [/b]
    Why hasnt this scammer been banned yet?... cmon mods do your jobs

phony....

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast