Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

i got hacked now!

This is a discussion on i got hacked now! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; zz this story includes a gamemaster in dialog.[/b] why do you say that? =( what did you find out ? ...
Page: 3

zz this story includes a gamemaster in dialog.[/b]
    why do you say that? =(
    what did you find out ? msn plz

kibal

Like always dun think u got hacked , someone scamed u , or someone that use ur account got a trojan or something in his pc .
    This is the problem of share/trade in general that someone know the info of ur account , u ll never know what rlly happens to ur account.

i kno no1 accused me of scamming but theres no way it was me.

the pass wasnt changed theres no way i culda got it n aside from that im ip blocked from cwest from 2 weeks i can provide ksc's and support tickets happily. its quite sad palan got jacked but i think it has sumthing to do with the glave +9 taking smash n palans issue into perspective...

J

Hence why you don't trade accounts

Banned

Like always dun think u got hacked , someone scamed u , or someone that use ur account got a trojan or something in his pc .
    This is the problem of share/trade in general that someone know the info of ur account , u ll never know what rlly happens to ur account.[/b]
    I concur

Banned

This is the problem of share/trade in general that someone know the info of ur account , u ll never know what rlly happens to ur account.[/b]
    nope i will never know what happend and i dont care now couse i dont play ko anymore

i dont blame anyone,i dont miss my items and i dont care about how much they where worth, i will just miss the ppls i played whit.

Hey cutie Senior Member

nope i will never know what happend and i dont care now couse i dont play ko anymore

i dont blame anyone,i dont miss my items and i dont care about how much they where worth, i will just miss the ppls i played whit.[/b]
    your amazing.

fuckn sad day. I'll miss you Palan

sexycomboot

RIP palan, come on vent tho talk with us

Banned

if me or play had a keylogger, the hacker still couldnt do stuff becuz:

he needs:

KO:
    ¤ID
    ¤PW
    ¤SEAL
    G1:
    ¤ID
    ¤PW
    ¤SQ

to be able to change region and logg char without changing the password

So if me or play got a keylogger, he couldn't do much...

he said those items werent sealed only the noob stuff was sealed. maybe cause he jsut recently got those items or something.

but salmin is right they woulda needed g1 aswell and i imagine him and dala dont have his g1 lol.. my geuss would be palan got a keylogger or AFK paid a gm 500$ to delete his items ..buddah can help you with this

will be easy to find the glave +11, so theres your hacker

will be easy to find the glave +11, so theres your hacker[/b]
    if hes smart enough to be able to get palan's gear without getting inclose to palan im sure he smart enough to not equip it..the next person to equip it will be some innocent guy that got it from him :P

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123