Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

i got hacked now!

This is a discussion on i got hacked now! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i traded this account whit hearlesskillah/smoked at lvl 75, when i woke up this moarning my region was changed to ...
Page: 1

Banned

i traded this account whit hearlesskillah/smoked at lvl 75, when i woke up this moarning my region was changed to canadian and my password still the same.
    i lost glave +9/iron neck/skeleton belt/eme and a md +8.
    the only ones whit my acc pass where me,play and salmin.

i guess the only thing left to do is quit ko, rly fun playing whit you all!

Assuming you premium just go change it back if your infos are the same

PFC Senior Member

wow ... palan ...

btw u can change ur region and password ? and also u lost the items :/ weren't sealed?

Banned

most of the items sealed, all i have now is shell set/scorpion schyte +7 but the eme and skelly elt where my sharers item =(

i changed the region back and when i loged i saw my items where gone. so my warrior is pretty much usless now aswell.

wow bad for u palan

+9 items were cursed, im playing now smash's warrior, and when i come back from work, region is changed :S, log g1 and it says TURKEY!!!!!!!!!
    i was like WTF im done ßß KO, then log my char and everything is there, even though anything was sealed.

but my priest which is from smash now got hacked, the same way and he lost everything...

THIS IS SO LAME!!!!

not rlly following jakox.. you saying you got hacked aswell?

and palan that sucks man you were so gg . im just curious tho do you have to equip the item for it to show up as your item in the "crazy item" section on kingofknight. cause if not you can see who took your items since the glave11 will show. you talk to anyone maybe even accept files from someone you met over KO? did you happen to go to that premium service website . did anyone from canada have your info. and lastly where is heartless from?

i didnt got hacked but smashed did

palan, smash3d and my priest show that glave +9 in that page....

i didnt got hacked but smashed did
    palan, smash3d and my priest show that glave +9 in that page....[/b]
    thats rlly odd O_o

SirKaoS

OMG ... dont quit Palan oO ...

BTW are u trying to say thoose items were sealed so hacker was able to unseal it? Isnt smoked from Canada too ? :blink:

Banned

heart is canadian ,me,play salmin from sweden.
    heartless is one of the best players so i don´t think he did anything.
    i was sleeping so i didnt do anything :P

this sucks couse my sharer probebly lost his items =( but i can probebly give him the warrior and let him sell it or something.

magnified

lol sirkaos you really think me or smoked would scam palan? hes been with us for life

anways, smoked hasnt been able to log for ages due to a fcked thing with ip and cwest, and i barely play cuz its getting boring...

SirKaoS

lol sirkaos you really think me or smoked would scam palan? hes been with us for life

anways, smoked hasnt been able to log for ages due to a fcked thing with ip and cwest, and i barely play cuz its getting boring...[/b]
    Well I dont think that.

I suggest somebody hacked smoked¨s mail, isnt he playing from some kind of CC ? Because seal password isnt so easy to get ... I can imagine that somebody hack into mail, sent ticket for password recovery, logged in and unseal/take items.

Honestly many people have less protected mails then KO accounts.

Banned

Well I dont think that.

I suggest somebody hacked smoked¨s mail, isnt he playing from some kind of CC ? Because seal password isnt so easy to get ... I can imagine that somebody hack into mail, sent ticket for password recovery, logged in and unseal/take items.

Honestly many people have less protected mails then KO accounts.[/b]
    pass is still the same!

even thought i never changed the mail on account so if somsone hacks smokeds old mail they will get my new pass and seal a.q

i lost items worth around 1300$ and not all items where mine so that pisses me off :S

SirKaoS

Its really strange, but hacker didnt need to change pass.

And did you know eerytime u change password its automaticly sent to actual mail?

Anyway I understand why u are pissed

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast