Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

i got scammed from lCuriositYl

This is a discussion on i got scammed from lCuriositYl within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; OMG I fucking got banned because of the fucking Jail Bugging thing isn'T really Bugging but In the oppinnion of ...
Page: 2

OMG I fucking got banned because of the fucking Jail Bugging thing isn'T really Bugging but In the oppinnion of the GM it is and he told me that it was.

My account got banned BANNED you can't understand my godness I gave you my account info and everything for you to try it.

You tried it and everything.

I made a fucking new character after all and bought some Item and made a new char you can't check my old character.
    And yes Swep told you that I was online but I've still have a priest that I merchant on.

Your just a stupid fags I've did an Hundred trade in this fucking game and a lot can say I'm trustrable I'Ve never scammed anyone and wont scam any other.

I've SippinOnIcedTeaz Account and I didn't touched any of his item.
    And he has like 100X better item than you.

I've got Banned and now your saying that I scammed you pff my ass.

I'm done talking with this douche after like 4 days of explaination he still doesn't understand.

Bye -.- 0_o and stop pretending that I scammed you cause I didn'T Comas ![/b]
    Funny talking about pretending, cus thats what you always do PRETEND to be somenoe you're not ORIGINAL curi0sity is TURKISH your just a canadian little kid trying to get something from using his name ffs ive been saying it everytime but everyone just keeps believing this little idiot.

Theres 2 of thems cus the first account was created by original curi0sity(turkish one) when turkish ip's werent banned and the other one this poser made and started to say hes real one and suddenly every idiot in forum believed him he even got felix to change pass to real account of real curi0sty.

STOP PRETENDING

that kinda makes sense stunner.

Banned

Stunner your calls have not gone unheard. I am really concerned about that. My IP check tool sucks + i am not a Admin so i can't do nothing except tell admins about this issue.

Psy

Work at getting the account unbanned Curiousity. Ask CS when your character will get unbanned.

CuriositY

Work at getting the account unbanned Curiousity. Ask CS when your character will get unbanned.[/b]
    I asked and the answer was a shit like your account is Terminated blabla bla I'll copy and past it here in a few.

Hail ********!

Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support. I regret to inform you that this account has been closed, as someone with access to this account was observed using jail bug which violates our posted Terms of Service policy. This account will not be unblocked and all current/future tickets will be closed and no further action will be taken on this account. I apologize for any frustration this may have caused and thank you for your understanding.

- Knight Online Customer Support, CSR Catherene

J

nice pariah got owned for cheating. you owe this guy his money.

sippins gear sealed.[/b]
    It is sealed now. When Curi first got the info it wasn't.

it was sealed when you and me were on there. why would he unseal his items for no reason. except of course those he were selling.

maybe if you fags listened to me curi wouldnt be in this position. id point the blame to sanctis and J for encouraging jail bugging in pariah.

suck failure freaks.

Banned

it was sealed when you and me were on there. why would he unseal his items for no reason. except of course those he were selling.

maybe if you fags listened to me curi wouldnt be in this position. id point the blame to sanctis and J for encouraging jail bugging in pariah.

suck failure freaks.[/b]
    If brains were gasoline, you wouldn't have enough to power an ants go-cart around the inside of a Cheerio.

Serioulsy dude, you need to keep my fucking name out of your mouth. You had NO complaints about gettin tped out of jail in war when you were in the clan, but you all of a sudden do after I KICKED YOU OUT OF THE CLAN FOR BEING A NERDY, PREPUBESCENT DRAMA-QUEEN.

Kid, you have no friends for a reason. (Imfamous/boyfriends dont count) This Topic is not the place to flame myself, or J. If you are that desperate for attention, I think the "Help, my parents dont know I'm gay" topic on Dr Phils forum would be a more suiting place for ya.

I think the "Help, my parents dont know I'm gay" topic on Dr Phils forum would be a more suiting place for ya.[/b]
    You know that forum to well baba..

Banned

You know that forum to well baba..[/b]
    only the part where you posted your love for me :wub:

rokertje

gm 1 jailbuggers 0 and you still owe him the items you bored

gm 1 jailbuggers 0 and you still owe him the items you bored[/b]
    gg.

sanctis i rlly didnt even start shit. when i realized it was jail abuse i pmed J and told him to stop. then i saw you gusy doing it in all 3 wars and i pmed you guys and said nicely asked you guys to stop. and you said "mind your own fucking business" liek the immature little girl you are. oh and hey now look at the results dipstick. you didnt listen to me and now curi got banned and lost all his gear. and not only did he lose his gear but he lost someone elses gear in the process. im sure he didnt intend on this. now curi has to repay for allot of gear that he lost.. added up its like 45 gb he has to repay that guy. thanks to a "friend' of his who likes to get his clan mates to bug with him. dont bring up that bullshit "blah blah your immature your gay you got no brain drama queen" shit with me. i tried to look out for your clan even after you kicked me. and you threw it back in my face. and karma is a bitch. once again take a look at curiosity situation you self centered cunt.

and if a get a warning or mute for that...well i only speak the truth and if its deserving of a mute so be it.

Banned

You got banned with his items. He does not have his items. You either have to compensate his loss anyway you can. If you don't then yes it is considered basically scamming.

It's like this, you ask a loan company for some money you get that money and while you getting out your car to go inside your house you get the money stolen from you. You still got to pay that money back.

I can't think of a good idea right now because everything i think of its like well maybe insurance will cover that then i start the whole process of thinking of something again. Blah.

Final note - You have to pay him back some kind of way that equals the value of his items.[/b]
    i work for a living deal with rent to own , and if you borrow and it gets stolen your still responsible

Why hasnt this scammer been banned yet?... cmon mods do your jobs[/b]
    what you just said deserves a ban , read rules saol~
    I asked and the answer was a shit like your account is Terminated blabla bla I'll copy and past it here in a few.

Hail ********!

Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support. I regret to inform you that this account has been closed, as someone with access to this account was observed using jail bug which violates our posted Terms of Service policy. This account will not be unblocked and all current/future tickets will be closed and no further action will be taken on this account. I apologize for any frustration this may have caused and thank you for your understanding.

- Knight Online Customer Support, CSR Catherene[/b]
    show them why your vip , help assist him in getting some of his items back or something equal to what was lost imo thats the right thing to do

If brains were gasoline, you wouldn't have enough to power an ants go-cart around the inside of a Cheerio.

Serioulsy dude, you need to keep my fucking name out of your mouth. You had NO complaints about gettin tped out of jail in war when you were in the clan, but you all of a sudden do after I KICKED YOU OUT OF THE CLAN FOR BEING A NERDY, PREPUBESCENT DRAMA-QUEEN.

Kid, you have no friends for a reason. (Imfamous/boyfriends dont count) This Topic is not the place to flame myself, or J. If you are that desperate for attention, I think the "Help, my parents dont know I'm gay" topic on Dr Phils forum would be a more suiting place for ya.[/b]
    i lol'ed :lol:

mm ill agree that was a good one.

show them why your vip , help assist him in getting some of his items back or something equal to what was lost imo thats the right thing to do[/b]
    Check again, hes not VIP anymore, hes vip got taken off after it was confirmed what i said was true, he's just a faker

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast