Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

i got scammed from lCuriositYl

This is a discussion on i got scammed from lCuriositYl within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Check again, hes not VIP anymore, hes vip got taken off after it was confirmed what i said was true, ...
Page: 3

Banned

Check again, hes not VIP anymore, hes vip got taken off after it was confirmed what i said was true, he's just a faker [/b]
    im sure i know you ...... if your on my msn please pm me i need to speak with you if not sorry your name is just familar

subject

all i have to say is sad that the guy lost his items, thats why i never loan my items to anyone... pariah clan had it coming, from the second i knew they bugged lost all respect for them and sactis is just an ass so that pretty much destroyed any respect for pariah, just sad that guy lost his items in the process of the ban.

Banned

For the record, Curi was taked out of the clan till this shit gets sorted out. He's got alot to own up to, much of it i just recently learned of myself. For one, he told me that he was the Curi0sity from dies, but it's pretty clear now that he isn't.

As for Vamp, I dont blame you for trusting him, he seemed hella cool, and it's been a HARD decision kickin him from the clan, but it's pretty obvious I had to do it. If you are still interested in playing, I'll do my best to talk to curi and get something back for you.

The part that just doesn't make sence is how curi said "it was my other accct that got banned, not the one I had in the clan. But the char that's was in our clan, was the only char he had in the clan. Why would they ban a different acct for tping out of jail? Doesn't make sence. Not only that, but I have been tping members out of jail for 4+ years, and only 1 person gets banned in my party, and that person just happened to have some1 elses 1337 items?

I Do not think he got banned. I think this was a convenient excuse to run off this guys items.

Normally I would have kept most of this private, but in the interest of saving other ppl from getting ripped off DONT SHARE ITEMS/INFO TO ANY1! Fuckin when are you ppl gonna learn?

As for Nirvana, I already said what I had to say. Keep my fucking name out of your mouth. You obviously just seek attention. There's plenty of "How's my new sig" topics you can spam on, where ppl might actually appreciate what you say.

OH OH this is bad because

He pmed me on msn to sell me dual ROL for CHEAP

This smells rly bad :/

Banned

all i have to say is sad that the guy lost his items, thats why i never loan my items to anyone... pariah clan had it coming, from the second i knew they bugged lost all respect for them and sactis is just an ass so that pretty much destroyed any respect for pariah, just sad that guy lost his items in the process of the ban.[/b]
    :blink: yah we tp out of jail. So fucking what? Like I said in the official forums, when ppl stop running into the safe zone of our jail, I'll stop tping ppl out. One bug is no different then another. Besides, we're not the only ppl who do it. I just dont give a fuck, I'll actually admit to it. This has been going on for the 4 years i've been playing.

zz pathetic curio. and sanctis is right. he didnt get banned. cause if im not mistaken his preist is on the same account as his rogue. as ive never seen them both on at the same time and i think he has two computers.

oh nice sanctis owning up for 4 years of cheating. im sure you could get away with it on diez where majority is turks and they do far worse. but on an english server we like to weed out the cheaters. and you fit right up that ally. like i said quit it with that "attention" bullshit. its kinda anoying.

oh jsut 1 nice question for you sanctis. i was wondering when your allying with 4ancestors and legions? you 3 clans would go nicely together.

Makeitrain

stfu nirv, your just losing all your friends and losing the respect of everybody whos played with you, this is just a game yet you dont come here to have fun, you come to cause trouble for others. It really is true that your just mad you got kicked from the clan. You never had a problem with any of that stuff while you were involved.

subject

pariah = noob buggers enough said...

Banned

xlegendx = annoying kid that we didn't add to clan because of peculiar similarities to Nirvana. nuff said.

zzz i didnt knwo the guy he scammed was vamp. rlly sucks for him >.> especcially cause curio aint going to give it back.

HALL OF SHAME IS HOLDING A SPOT FOR YOU CURIOSITY

ps. yes im jealous cause im not in pariah. and you guys are 100% glad im not your clan. doesnt explain why you guys wante to buy me and infa's np.

ps2. actually xlegendx is a human i think.not sure how that would really work out.

ps3. sancti why dont you and your band of sore losers go back to diez. that way instead of getting bad rep for cheating you can get a good rep among the turks. while your ad it go dl speedhack. im sure you guys wouldnt mind using that. i mean if a bunch of people use it why not you guys too right? you and J flame clans like legions and next for bugging and then you join them.

Im in pariah, i dont jail bug

my turn to get flamed?

subject

xlegendx = annoying kid that we didn't add to clan because of peculiar similarities to Nirvana. nuff said.[/b]
    hahaha i was actually the human who owned u 80% of the time :P that help u figure out who i am? hah i would never want to join ur clan in the first place, so nice try but u fail again

Im in pariah, i dont jail bug

my turn to get flamed?[/b]
    zzzzz i feel like shit when it comes to you stefan. i got you to play again and then i let you join that dumb clan. sorry i failed you

but i geuss now you wont quit. as J prob hypnotized you into the clan. just stay away from there dlw clan parties and you should be fine.

ps. ill be back to save you dont worry.

hahaha i was actually the human who owned u 80% of the time :P that help u figure out who i am? hah i would never want to join ur clan in the first place, so nice try but u fail again[/b]
    owned him o.O what on a ks? everyone here is pathetic.. not 1 person can sit on this forum and say they have never been tped out of the gate.. everyone has bugged it.. xlegends? who the fuck are u? i havnt even heard of u.. little immature fuck ur the noob.. how can someone getting scammed turn into a whole clan bugging? ppl need to stfu and stick to the topic..

Banned

wow nivana... go away dude. you still have nothing to do with this.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast