Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

i got scammed from lCuriositYl

This is a discussion on i got scammed from lCuriositYl within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; zzzzz i feel like shit when it comes to you stefan. i got you to play again and then i ...
Page: 4

zzzzz i feel like shit when it comes to you stefan. i got you to play again and then i let you join that dumb clan. sorry i failed you

but i geuss now you wont quit. as J prob hypnotized you into the clan. just stay away from there dlw clan parties and you should be fine.
    ps. ill be back to save you dont worry.[/b]
    hahaha your on friend wont follow u? /quit no one likes u piece of shit faggot..

hahaha your on friend wont follow u? /quit no one likes u piece of shit faggot..[/b]
    umm actually he was in my clan. but i stopped playing dcz. i wasnt going to make him pk alone. sanctis needs to try and flame me as hard as he can cause irl hes about to cry. sorry sanctis didnt mean to mke you cry. maybe your BF disturbed will get you a tissue.

and curio was a rlly good friend...not to mention he tried to get on my account in the past + he had access to sippins char.which rlly worried cause stefans good friend and i dont want him getting hacked.

zzzzz i feel like shit when it comes to you stefan. i got you to play again and then i let you join that dumb clan. sorry i failed you

but i geuss now you wont quit. as J prob hypnotized you into the clan. just stay away from there dlw clan parties and you should be fine.
    ps. ill be back to save you dont worry.[/b]
    U know im not the one to make enemy's, but like whats the big deal if a couple people from pariah,
    bugg jail? ALOT of people run into jail (the safe zone) and i call the guy a noob on vent, and move onto the next guy, dont take SS waste of my time and live my life.

and wtf tp'in sumone outta jail, give you a chance to gain more Np's why the big cry?

ßß goin to strippers lata

subject

owned him o.O what on a ks? everyone here is pathetic.. not 1 person can sit on this forum and say they have never been tped out of the gate.. everyone has bugged it.. xlegends? who the fuck are u? i havnt even heard of u.. little immature fuck ur the noob.. how can someone getting scammed turn into a whole clan bugging? ppl need to stfu and stick to the topic..[/b]
    lol im probly the most well known human ardream pker on carnac west atm... this forum name is from years ago it has nothing to do with my ign now... and who are u to say "who the fuck are u?"... i have no clue who u are except ur in pariah so u must bug, gg

edit: and actually yes i can honestly say i was never tped out of jail... why bug ur way out of jail when u could just wait an extra minute or 2

Banned

They should FIX the fucking bugs instead of banning ppls!

zzz sorry stefan i was too late. J and sanctis got to you.

and disturbed is some 70+ who cheated with pariah on diez.

sippin what you guys state your reason for bugging is like....going to the police and saying "well that guy robbed a bank, whats the big deal if we rob this convenience store" same attitude.

Banned

They should FIX the fucking bugs instead of banning ppls![/b]

I agree, it needs to be fixed, I'm sure it's on K2's "to-do-list" so it should be fixed around, 2012?

If they acutally banned for bugging the jail 90% of every1 in war would get banned. LW is a bit different, but DLW is straight up pathetic. They use the "safe zone" on the outside of a jail till they all get there to sneak attack the keeper. That shit really ruins wars IMO.

They don't ban for tping out of jail. As i said before, curi wasn't banned for it. It's pretty obvious.

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

hahaha your on friend wont follow u? /quit no one likes u piece of shit faggot..[/b]
    i like him

yea i geuss im pretty dumb. all this time ive been taking it the wrong way. if you can beat em...join em. good ol sanctis motto.

just going to add this i havent seen anyone on cwest use the tp bug...other then pariah. maybe everyone did this on your turk server..but its not so common on cwest.

<3 grim

but rlly. last post. no need to stir up flames in this topic anymore about whos a cheater and who aint(even tho this is cheater section)

FUK CURIOSITY. okey.

CuriositY

I&#39;m going to sleep right now I&#39;ll just something tomorrow.

Tsikis

OH OH this is bad because

He pmed me on msn to sell me dual ROL for CHEAP

This smells rly bad :/[/b]
    lol he say to me he got 1 rol and he lost it ....roll back....and bulllshit......anyway he told me he have 2xchitin +8 pauldron and helmet before banned...... look at this wtf now?? http://www.kingofknight.com/playerinfo.php...ame=lCuriositYl
    u can see my shard too....what a gay....

Hey cutie Senior Member

YAY DCZ FLAME WARS,
    LET THE BATTLE COMMENCE MY LITTLE BITCHES!

i dono why i started reading this topic, i guess i was curious
    its pretty simple actually, atleast this is how i see it
    1. guy borrowed you items
    2. you got banned
    3. you made a new account and got new gear
    4. never gavethe guy his items back
    5. you scammed him

tommyleonghk

i have never abuse a bug in usko as long as i can remember (when i was still playing it)

back to topic... @curiosity : be a man and compensate the poor guy for lending you his items which got lost....some how..

you borrowed his items....he did not give the items to you...so... do something right before your name falls into Hall Of Shame...

CuriositY

i have never abuse a bug in usko as long as i can remember (when i was still playing it)

back to topic... @curiosity : be a man and compensate the poor guy for lending you his items which got lost....some how..

you borrowed his items....he did not give the items to you...so... do something right before your name falls into Hall Of Shame...[/b]
    Ok first of all there&#39;s a worth of item for over 30 GB&#39;s I can say maybe more.
    So I can&#39;t get 30 GB&#39;s the only thing I can say I&#39;ve gave him was 100 m cause at the beginning he asked me if he could borrow me some money and I did say yes so I&#39;ve gave him 100 m.

So now the only thing I&#39;ve on the game is Chitin set +7 = around 150 m I think.

I can give you that if you don&#39;t mind.
    And those Shard +7 is the shard of CompaK in game ( Sanctis he was in the clan I tried to help him leveled )

And about the Bknight saying that my char was on a different account your just a stupid asshole trying to flame in here cause I&#39;ve all the time been merchanting while I was playing on my rogue I was merchanting on my priest so ask everyone in here I did leveling my priest while been on rogue also ask Sanctis my priest was on when I was on my rogue on the Hell Hound party I think.

I&#39;ve right now 168 m on my account that I can give you Vamp but this is the only thing I can do for the moment cause I can&#39;t babashop cause I&#39;ve got scammed by BestSin of an ammount of 500 USD.
    And I didn&#39;t paid the paypal ammount cause I know I&#39;ve gave him the money in game.
    For WU I went to the Wal Mart that&#39;s there there&#39;s a place for WU.
    And they told me I need to be 18. I thought I could ask my parent but they told me we will never allow you to spend money on a game so this is bad for me.

So after all if someone can help me find a way to give him money I will try to help you as much as I can to help you recover your stuff I know its a lot but I&#39;ll try.

This is my word on this and for the jail bug there&#39;s a GM who told me that they never know about this bug and everything and the other GM told me yes I banned you for jail bugging So I don&#39;t really understand the reason of the ban....

I&#39;m done right now going to GF House.

CuriositY Peace.

And I&#39;m really sorry. The thing I lost for myself is big.
    Cause I&#39;ve lost Friend ( Sanctis ) And Nirvana that was still a nice guy to talk in game and I can say I lost respect.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast