Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

i got scammed from lCuriositYl

This is a discussion on i got scammed from lCuriositYl within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Listen ARTARD nirvana. I'm going to dispute all of your posts because all of them are retarded. gg. sanctis i ...
Page: 6

J

Listen ARTARD nirvana. I'm going to dispute all of your posts because all of them are retarded.

gg.

sanctis i rlly didnt even start shit. when i realized it was jail abuse i pmed J and told him to stop. then i saw you gusy doing it in all 3 wars and i pmed you guys and said nicely asked you guys to stop. and you said "mind your own fucking business" liek the immature little girl you are. oh and hey now look at the results dipstick. you didnt listen to me and now curi got banned and lost all his gear. and not only did he lose his gear but he lost someone elses gear in the process. im sure he didnt intend on this. now curi has to repay for allot of gear that he lost.. added up its like 45 gb he has to repay that guy. thanks to a "friend' of his who likes to get his clan mates to bug with him. dont bring up that bullshit "blah blah your immature your gay you got no brain drama queen" shit with me. i tried to look out for your clan even after you kicked me. and you threw it back in my face. and karma is a bitch. once again take a look at curiosity situation you self centered cunt.

and if a get a warning or mute for that...well i only speak the truth and if its deserving of a mute so be it.[/b]
    I was in you're party when this was going on retard. It was mike on. Kthxbb.

zz pathetic curio. and sanctis is right. he didnt get banned. cause if im not mistaken his preist is on the same account as his rogue. as ive never seen them both on at the same time and i think he has two computers.

oh nice sanctis owning up for 4 years of cheating. im sure you could get away with it on diez where majority is turks and they do far worse. but on an english server we like to weed out the cheaters. and you fit right up that ally. like i said quit it with that "attention" bullshit. its kinda anoying.

oh jsut 1 nice question for you sanctis. i was wondering when your allying with 4ancestors and legions? you 3 clans would go nicely together.[/b]
    Yeah, us talking is annoying. You follow our clan everywhere up on our balls looking for flames. You were at war with us when you jail bugged too. So does that make you a hypocrite? I think so.

zzz i didnt knwo the guy he scammed was vamp. rlly sucks for him >.> especcially cause curio aint going to give it back.

HALL OF SHAME IS HOLDING A SPOT FOR YOU CURIOSITY
    ps. yes im jealous cause im not in pariah. and you guys are 100% glad im not your clan. doesnt explain why you guys wante to buy me and infa's np.

ps2. actually xlegendx is a human i think.not sure how that would really work out.

ps3. sancti why dont you and your band of sore losers go back to diez. that way instead of getting bad rep for cheating you can get a good rep among the turks. while your ad it go dl speedhack. im sure you guys wouldnt mind using that. i mean if a bunch of people use it why not you guys too right? you and J flame clans like legions and next for bugging and then you join them.[/b]
    Like I told you, it was curi's dumbass. We didn't have a clan meeting and say "Do we want gaybo and gaybo #2 in our clan just for NP's?" NO. It was curi's retardedness that made him PM you for that. And yeah I do flame clans like legions and NEXT, can you tell me the last time I was at DLW? It's been over 3 weeks.

umm actually he was in my clan. but i stopped playing dcz. i wasnt going to make him pk alone. sanctis needs to try and flame me as hard as he can cause irl hes about to cry. sorry sanctis didnt mean to mke you cry. maybe your BF disturbed will get you a tissue.

and curio was a rlly good friend...not to mention he tried to get on my account in the past + he had access to sippins char.which rlly worried cause stefans good friend and i dont want him getting hacked.[/b]
    No, he left because you were a crying little baby every time you pked. You sucked as a rogue, especially as a support rogue. And stefan would bitch at me everytime on vent because you would cry its 30 v 2 and you would run head first into the group.

And Sanctis is right and everyone knows it. You start up flames for no reason. You are a drama queen and you make little things explode when they're not needed.

Hey cutie Senior Member

....cuz pariah want me.....i am the best sin in andream....and all know that[/b]
    LLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL THIS MADE ME giggle
    did my ego just deflate?

whats funny is sanctis always told me i was the best rogue on the server when i was in clan. and then when i wasnt in the clan i was the worst rogue.

your such a fukgin retard. if i went and fukgin cured you 24/7 that day we wouldnt have gotten any kills. and last time i checked you didnt die once that day in hour and a half. now of course youe going to say "oh curi was curing me" when the truth was i used all 15 cures one time on you..while being fully duffed the entire time. i only ran into the party of 20 when i saw a necassary kill. wtf is the point of fighting 4v30 if all we are going to do is walk backwards and get no kills. stfu with your bull. you suck on rogue. everyone in ardream knew i had the best minor there.

RoxaS

Nevermind

Banned

J, that was nicely put. Curi. The evidence is stacked against you baba. I cought you lying to me about you living in turkey and being the curi from dies. After i learned of this, and I found out that you in fact DIDN'T GET BANNED FOR JAILBUGGING, (you can thank Lunis for the research) you have no place in this clan. Period. I really liked you, you seemed cool as fuhk and we always had fun pking.

When jinxster stole 1 item from a guy on dies, and even though i loved jinx and was friends with him for a long ass time, i still kicked him from clan. This is no different. Worse if you ask me because you lied to me about it. At least jinxster owned up to it. All I gotta say is, GL to you irl, and maybe you'll think twice before ripping a clannie off.

Vamp. Pm me on MSN.

Ciao.

ARTARD[/b]
    Lol, wow, that was fucking great

yea i geuss im pretty dumb. all this time ive been taking it the wrong way. if you can beat em...join em. good ol sanctis motto.

just going to add this i havent seen anyone on cwest use the tp bug...other then pariah. maybe everyone did this on your turk server..but its not so common on cwest.

<3 grim

but rlly. last post. no need to stir up flames in this topic anymore about whos a cheater and who aint(even tho this is cheater section)
    FUK CURIOSITY. okey.[/b]
    Go count your pubes kid.

Go count your pubes kid.[/b]
    its cool i understand. sanctis got everyone on a leash to suck his cock.

ps. you might want to peel those pubic hairs off your face...tbh its quite disgusting..and im concerned about your health as i think sanctis might have some type of disease.

ps2. J is like his pet lol.LOL. sanctis can he do any tricks? roll over? sit?

Banned

Can i put some water on this fire please?

Makeitrain

its cool i understand. sanctis got everyone on a leash to suck his cock.

ps. you might want to peel those pubic hairs off your face...tbh its quite disgusting..and im concerned about your health as i think sanctis might have some type of disease.

ps2. J is like his pet lol.LOL. sanctis can he do any tricks? roll over? sit?[/b]
    dude stop talking shit on sanctis, hes a good guy. You think he brainwashed us or something? Its called being a great person who doesn&#39;t act like knight online is his life. Everybody is willing to stick up for him because we know he is a great person who is always ready to have fun and willing help us if we need help. Dont be blaming him for you losing your friends because you brought that upon yourself. Maybe if you werent being such a jerk to everybody in pariah you would still have some friends.

it seems the attention has been drawn away from curi0sity, and now its bknight vs pariah someone fraps this and make a movie

Makeitrain

curiosity is gone, he scammed a member and hes been kicked from the clan end of story but everybody is sick of all this shit nirvana is talking on pariah. Maybe if somebody did make a movie about this nirvana would see how childish he is being.

your right mike.sorry.

J

whats funny is sanctis always told me i was the best rogue on the server when i was in clan. and then when i wasnt in the clan i was the worst rogue.

your such a fukgin retard. if i went and fukgin cured you 24/7 that day we wouldnt have gotten any kills. and last time i checked you didnt die once that day in hour and a half. now of course youe going to say "oh curi was curing me" when the truth was i used all 15 cures one time on you..while being fully duffed the entire time. i only ran into the party of 20 when i saw a necassary kill. wtf is the point of fighting 4v30 if all we are going to do is walk backwards and get no kills. stfu with your bull. you suck on rogue. everyone in ardream knew i had the best minor there.[/b]
    Lol. He must&#39;ve been high, drunk, and probably on acid or something. You were no where close to being the best rogue. You&#39;re actually pretty bad compared to some other people. And no, I did die a lot. I would get auto maliced, while you go in the VERY far back to kill some paper mage. While on the other side, I&#39;m getting pounded on by 4 rogues, still maliced. You&#39;re a horrible rogue and you make up excuses when you&#39;re not doing well. Oh, my dad is sitting on my lap I can&#39;t minor. Oh I&#39;m sitting on my mom&#39;s dick, I can&#39;t "try" And there is a point of walking backwards. If you haven&#39;t realized there are bunch of 45 sins chasing me. And I think you were the only one who knew that you had the best minor, because you didn&#39;t. If I remember correctly, you tied A LOT of vs with people with the same gear. So does that mean they have the same minor as you?

Oh also, we&#39;re the one always on Sanctis&#39; dick? Look at you flaming our clan every single chance you get. Go outside and get some friends.

tommyleonghk

Can i put some water on this fire please? [/b]
    water please

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast