Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

i got scammed from lCuriositYl

This is a discussion on i got scammed from lCuriositYl within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; zzz sorry stefan i was too late. J and sanctis got to you. and disturbed is some 70+ who cheated ...
Page: 7

zzz sorry stefan i was too late. J and sanctis got to you.

and disturbed is some 70+ who cheated with pariah on diez.

sippin what you guys state your reason for bugging is like....going to the police and saying "well that guy robbed a bank, whats the big deal if we rob this convenience store" same attitude.[/b]
    lol u dont know shit do u? so stfu.. tping out of jail isnt cheating.. wall hacking etc is cheating.. tping out of jail is just a bug.. u notice how its the darkend door? k2 made it obvious to ppl.. they dont ban for tping out of jail.. ur all imature fucks.. and ur own "friend" doesnt even back u up nirvana just go on die.. noone wants to here ur emo shit on this forum.. u are the most immature dick.. go get a life ffs

lol..[/b]
    gtfo of this topic if your the real jinx u fking scammer peice of shit!!

on topic O_o

dont call pariah cheater's if 1 person is a cheater

it's still just a game O.o?

Tsikis

whats funny is sanctis always told me i was the best rogue on the server when i was in clan. and then when i wasnt in the clan i was the worst rogue.

your such a fukgin retard. if i went and fukgin cured you 24/7 that day we wouldnt have gotten any kills. and last time i checked you didnt die once that day in hour and a half. now of course youe going to say "oh curi was curing me" when the truth was i used all 15 cures one time on you..while being fully duffed the entire time. i only ran into the party of 20 when i saw a necassary kill. wtf is the point of fighting 4v30 if all we are going to do is walk backwards and get no kills. stfu with your bull. you suck on rogue. everyone in ardream knew i had the best minor there.[/b]
    lol.....wannna see if iam pro????look there http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7xch8VMIyk he is my brother and i playing like him....anyway i have some vs on my pc with DenieD and some noobs i will show u....u will never catch me dude i am pro

Yes vamp is gg

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Can i put some water on this fire please? [/b]
    Ban these idiots please.

Fuck the water, put some oil so they all burn in hell =P

Tsikis

Ban these idiots please.

Fuck the water, put some oil so they all burn in hell =P[/b]
    lol :P

gtfo of this topic if your the real jinx u fking scammer peice of shit!![/b]
    thats just the current owner of jinx's old account.

thats just the current owner of jinx's old account.[/b]
    lol if thats true.. heads up brun0 u should name change that acc.. suprised u have copped enough yet o.O

Banned

why are you guys offended over one person that you say "no one cares about"? You all sound pretty childish to me.

HaMaD

Ban these idiots please.

Fuck the water, put some oil so they all burn in hell =P[/b]
    LMAO, hahaha :lol:

Gorila

so if u gonna stop give me my items back ....cuz pariah want me.....i am the best sin in andream....and all know that[/b]
    After i've realised that Vamp is the looser here i couldnt help myself so i decided to write a coment here.Why looser? Well simply cuse u r.If my momma comes to play KO and asks for items i would tell her go fuck urself.Thats the first reason.The second reason why i write this comment is urs arrogancy Vamp (read the quote above).i just couldnt sit and read "im the best ardream PKer" shit.And now u r the "Biggest arrdream looser". And what ive noticed concerning Pariah clan is that Vamp is not the only one with this attitude.Most of them have it. Except for Bong. He's my man!!! Havent seen better priest since PriestesPam from Hatred.Anyway to get back to the topic...U simply suck not cuse u trusted the wrong guy but cuse ur using smthing that destroys the game...PEACE

After i've realised that Vamp is the looser here i couldnt help myself so i decided to write a coment here.Why looser? Well simply cuse u r.If my momma comes to play KO and asks for items i would tell her go fuck urself.Thats the first reason.The second reason why i write this comment is urs arrogancy Vamp (read the quote above).i just couldnt sit and read "im the best ardream PKer" shit.And now u r the "Biggest arrdream looser". And what ive noticed concerning Pariah clan is that Vamp is not the only one with this attitude.Most of them have it. Except for Bong. He's my man!!! Havent seen better priest since PriestesPam from Hatred.Anyway to get back to the topic...U simply suck not cuse u trusted the wrong guy but cuse ur using smthing that destroys the game...PEACE[/b]
    dont want to go offtopic. but bong is a great guy. but personally rock was the best preist in ardream handsdown. i was in a clan with bong and rock for a long time so i can surely tell who the better pker was. when vamp said
    "im the best, pariah wants me" it kinda made me laugh to and think..wow if thats his attitude thats jsut karma at its best. but then i thought how curiosity completely lied about who he is..completely fooled everyone..and its kinda sick. vamp maybe deserve a little flame for what he said..but definatly didnt deserve to lose 45 gb's +. and your also stupid..cause well if you cant even trust your mom..well then you probably have one fuked up family or have no education. curiosity seemed like a rlly good guy. but all good guys have there turning points. im just glad i never gave him my info when he asked a while ago. also mrownage from AFK was asking for my info.he said he would let me on his account. just a heads up that guy is very shady and a big cunt. dont give him your info if he asks.

CuriositY

Like I said I've played in Diez like 4 years ago ( Its goiing to do 4 years )
    And I was a rogue not the mage Curi0sitY.
    My name was CuriositY and I was a really noob rogue but I've played this server for over 2-3 years and I liked this game cause I didn't need to pay to play cause the premium was useless.
    Same for what Vamp told me , Aren't you from France nop lol and I've never said that cause I only told him I'm french and never told him I'm from Canada but when Sippin gave me his info he said ha your from the same country and yes I was from the same country and I told him I'm from Canada also.
    The point is maybe my english isn't that great or IDK but everyone doesn't understand great.
    And I'm saying that I went in Turkey for 1 to 1.5 years with my parent and I tried to learn this language but its like learning japanese its freaking hard.
    So the less I learned and without talking it for 3 years I lost it but I started playing in Turkey at KO.

I can't write more cause mother is saying me to go outside and its really hot so I'm going and I'll write more tonight.

Banned

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast