Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

i got scammed from lCuriositYl

This is a discussion on i got scammed from lCuriositYl within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; dont want to go offtopic. but bong is a great guy. but personally rock was the best preist in ardream ...
Page: 9

Gorila

dont want to go offtopic. but bong is a great guy. but personally rock was the best preist in ardream handsdown. i was in a clan with bong and rock for a long time so i can surely tell who the better pker was. when vamp said
    "im the best, pariah wants me" it kinda made me laugh to and think..wow if thats his attitude thats jsut karma at its best. but then i thought how curiosity completely lied about who he is..completely fooled everyone..and its kinda sick. vamp maybe deserve a little flame for what he said..but definatly didnt deserve to lose 45 gb's +. and your also stupid..cause well if you cant even trust your mom..well then you probably have one fuked up family or have no education. curiosity seemed like a rlly good guy. but all good guys have there turning points. im just glad i never gave him my info when he asked a while ago. also mrownage from AFK was asking for my info.he said he would let me on his account. just a heads up that guy is very shady and a big cunt. dont give him your info if he asks.[/b]
    Read between the lines.Its not about the subjects of text its about the point! <_<

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

bug abusing = 30 days ban

or ?

he wasnt banned. i saw him ingame a week ago selling hp scrolls. id post ss but i dont think its necessary.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789