Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I got scammed by ''Relve''

This is a discussion on I got scammed by ''Relve'' within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; problem solved , please close this topic....
Page: 1

Banned

Default I got scammed by ''Relve''

problem solved , please close this topic.
    Last edited by kalllif0; 12-08-2010 at 10:39 AM.

Banned

sounds like u should have done ur homework. just buy the exp prem from merch next time.

Banned

btw why u carring so many transformation gems? thought those only worked with autobot

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MyAxe View Post
    sounds like u should have done ur homework. just buy the exp prem from merch next time.
    I was desperate , and inpatient . I don't have the patient to wait until I get a seller when I was spamming 4 days that im buying exp prem .

btw , this is a youtube video by his user , if some1 could get me his info i would really appreciate it : [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjhpMxKpe8M]YouTube - I.O. AK 47-C semi auto. Bump fire[/ame]

Banned

judging by that rifle i dont think it would be a bright idea to go knocking lol. how u know thats his video?

Banned

judging by that rifle i dont think it would be a bright idea to go knocking lol. how u know thats his video?
    he told me that he live near forests and he has ak-47 ,

and he sent me that video but I still guess it is him . since i started threating on him on ko , he said he has ak47.

i phonenumber will be enough

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

btw why u carring so many transformation gems? thought those only worked with autobot
    ? wat are they

Banned

wut o.O ?

I resell them lol , when I put them on merch people are buying them for 55k, while in sunderies its on 11k ... like the Bamboo thing or the Fork selling .

Banned

no u got a lot down with ur normal items. that looks like an auto bot inventory. matter of fact that whole character ur on looks like auto bot. and the transform gems are to save auto botters money so they dont have to use scrolls. their program somehow uses them.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by kalllif0 View Post
    why did u bleep out one of ur names but not where it shows ur name in trade? getAclue? u play on c west? ill look around for u but that char looks suspicious

Banned

couple more things the date on your picture says 8/12/2010 todays date is 12/07/2010 why u wait almost 4 months to say something? also your info box is spamming failed to connect to private chat. that right there proves your an auto bot checking for gm's to be online. but no help for hackers you got what u deserved if that even happened.

Banned

I'm not cheating and I took the screenshot as soon as I traded , I don't know where it says I took the SS before 4months . and my char name is gonzaless .

The reason I have alot of items is because I resell alot , I wouldn't cheat or use those kinds of hacks .

Banned

btw , my date is DD / MD / YD

Banned

in the ss the character name is get a clue. ill look for u both. im pretty sure i have seen getaclue at apes before with a whole clan transformed into orc bowmen.

Banned

in the ss the character name is get a clue. ill look for u both. im pretty sure i have seen getaclue at apes before with a whole clan transformed into orc bowmen.
    with who ? I'm merching with gonzaless all the day .

It could be my bro , I'll ask him . But as far as I know , my char isn't koxped or anything else. both computers are cleaned.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast