Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I GOT SCAMMED BY SACRAMENTO !

This is a discussion on I GOT SCAMMED BY SACRAMENTO ! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Pictures !!! his msn is: [email protected] pictures:...
Page: 1

JasonVorhess

Pictures !!!

his msn is: [email protected]

pictures:

JasonVorhess

i tryied to login 2 min later and a error comes " Invalid Password"

PLEASE HELP ME !!!!!!!!

WARP

First of all i cant belive this happened, but whatever.. by what that show´s and by what sammu told me, it seems that the "buyer" knew the SQ of that account, and changed it after he knew´s the pw.
    Sammu told me he bought this account long time ago, and he didnt changed the SQ. This might be the only explanation for this.
    Check the last pic that sammu show´s, after the buyer gets the pw, he says he´s gonna sleep, and went offline -_-

JasonVorhess

yes .. i dont know how .. but he knew my secreat answer

Beast&Harlot

You got scammed by him omfg use search this isnt the first topic about this guy.

the_man_slayer

Well if it's the guy who plays tth atm, he's in UK. Tez will have to have words..

if this is found true, he wont play tth's priest for long. Can't believe this happened I always thought he was a cool guy.

Banned

if this is found true, he wont play tth's priest for long. Can't believe this happened I always thought he was a cool guy.[/b]

i hope its not true but to let u all know sacremento is played by 2 cousin

krip who know plays tth05 the priest in UK and dracone who plays a rogue in our clan...either way if this is true one of them or both of them are being kicked

UK doesnt tolerate scamming, duping, or cheating in any sort

dr4cone

First of all, tez i retired long time ago from this shitty game, i gave my rogue (Pumbasten) to a friend, atm he is not in UK...

About the person who said sacramento was scammer, u are wrong it was a misunderstanding Santa CLaus and sacramento had, and it was solved...

For Jason, if u have any proof that that email is mine or my cousin pls say it. And regarding the SA only first owner of char who is peruvian, me, diabolos the turk guy i traded mage for rouge, and u know the SA. I never gave that SA to any1, u can ask any1 from dies that knows me and the time i play i was honest all the time...

THere is a warrior in dies called ELoyBRady, he is from peru. Possibly Eloybrady and first owner char are friend from cafe.... i have nothing more to say

Sacramento is one of my best friends in this game i have known him for going on 2 years. This guy is a legit player and i wouldnt believe for a second that he scammed you. maybe a misunderstanding or something i dont know but he is a very good guy and if he says he didnt do it then i believe him. I dont see how he could have scammed anyone if he didnt have the Secret Answer... im sorry but i will stick by my friend till the end and i dont see how he could have scammed you w/o the SA.

the_man_slayer

Sacramento is one of my best friends in this game i have known him for going on 2 years. This guy is a legit player and i wouldnt believe for a second that he scammed you. maybe a misunderstanding or something i dont know but he is a very good guy and if he says he didnt do it then i believe him. I dont see how he could have scammed anyone if he didnt have the Secret Answer... im sorry but i will stick by my friend till the end and i dont see how he could have scammed you w/o the SA.[/b]
    Brent look at warps comment.. apparently he (Sacramento) own the char before.. which would mean he would only need the current pass to change the pass to something else - this seems very logical. And the only reason ur stickin with him is cos u like the sticky stuff u 2 are using to stay together lmfao :lol:

dr4cone

Brent look at warps comment.. apparently he (Sacramento) own the char before.. which would mean he would only need the current pass to change the pass to something else - this seems very logical. And the only reason ur stickin with him is cos u like the sticky stuff u 2 are using to stay together lmfao :lol:[/b]
    Omg some1 seems not to understand, I was the owner of that CHar (jasons char), my cousin the guy who is playing tth05 (Sacramento) does not know the SA of that account

JasonVorhess

hahahaha thats fun .. the guy stole and u come here saying this shits ... lol ... go away man. U and me are the 2 guys who know this shits SA. Go sleep scammer, go play in my char. Good Look On It. U will need cause stole things have a little time.

dr4cone

lol u go away im the 2nd owner of that account, the 1st owner was the_spike and the 3rd was diabolos, the turk that sold it to u.

a simple ip check could solve this problem.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast