Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I GOT SCAMMED BY SACRAMENTO !

This is a discussion on I GOT SCAMMED BY SACRAMENTO ! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; First of all, tez i retired long time ago from this shitty game, i gave my rogue (Pumbasten) to a ...
Page: 2

First of all, tez i retired long time ago from this shitty game, i gave my rogue (Pumbasten) to a friend, atm he is not in UK...

About the person who said sacramento was scammer, u are wrong it was a misunderstanding Santa CLaus and sacramento had, and it was solved...

For Jason, if u have any proof that that email is mine or my cousin pls say it. And regarding the SA only first owner of char who is peruvian, me, diabolos the turk guy i traded mage for rouge, and u know the SA. I never gave that SA to any1, u can ask any1 from dies that knows me and the time i play i was honest all the time...

THere is a warrior in dies called ELoyBRady, he is from peru. Possibly Eloybrady and first owner char are friend from cafe.... i have nothing more to say[/b]
    hmmm ONLY...ffs thats a lot of pple that have been through that char...that gives a lot to think.

hahahaha thats fun .. the guy stole and u come here saying this shits ... lol ... go away man. U and me are the 2 guys who know this shits SA. Go sleep scammer, go play in my char. Good Look On It. U will need cause stole things have a little time.[/b]
    Read what dr4cone posted before...not only u two know the sa...the char has been throught like 5 owners before so not only u two do know it -.-

a simple ip check could solve this problem.[/b]
    ip check to solve prove what? that two cousins post from each other houses? go ahead and do it thats what it will prove.

As far as i know Sacramento is a gg, thats not his email btw -_-.. and ive trusted him with a lot of valuable items (some of them he's even holding them right now in his priest) and nothing has happened to them so far. Only thing im saying is that u clearly dont have enought proofs to call him a scammer.

An ip check would verify that they really are 2 different people. I am not saying sacramento is a scammer at all, but it would help clear his name a bit if jasonvorhes or whatever knew that it really was 2 different people. Why share a forum account, its so easy to make one.

jason should post the pm where "sacramento" account pmed him his msn.

Banned

ip check would help btw

because krip who is tth05 has a account on ko4life with the name krip

so if all 3 accounts have diff ips then krip is not a scammer

Sacramento

as stunner said, with an ip check u would just prove that we post from each other houses, but go ahead and do the ip check.

vacant, jason cant post that pm cuz it doesnt exist D:

and tez i answered u in his topic that kriptonite isnt me, u should know this because i never bother in clans vent..

Cadence96

Damned scammers. Just use Ko4life to steal money. If you read all posts it is easy to identify who they are.

Dr.Sig

lol thats sucks

sexycomboot

yah my lvl 72 bp got scammed buy ST (ModernA) he new SQ some how

alvaro777

as stunner said, with an ip check u would just prove that we post from each other houses, but go ahead and do the ip check.

vacant, jason cant post that pm cuz it doesnt exist D:

and tez i answered u in his topic that kriptonite isnt me, u should know this because i never bother in clans vent..[/b]
    :angry: hahaha Sacramento you can't stop to steal accounts. You had stolen me of the same form
    I bought a rogue from blanquita, I didn't know that you were the old owner of KrIpToNiTa.
    You appeared like a friend and I tried to sell you my account and I gave you the ID and PW then I log out and OMG!! invalided PW.
    You have to answer to this and now you make the same with a mage... Arrrggg :angry:
    Last I have to say: I got scammed by sacramento too!!!!

alvaro777

hahaha Sacramento you can't stop to steal accounts. You had stolen me of the same form
    I bought a rogue from blanquita, I didn't know that you were the old owner of KrIpToNiTa.
    You appeared like a friend and I tried to sell you my account and I gave you the ID and PW then I log out and OMG!! invalided PW.
    You have to answer to this and now you make the same with a mage... Arrrggg
    Last I have to say: I got scammed by sacramento too!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12