Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I got Scammed by Toadie.

This is a discussion on I got Scammed by Toadie. within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 1. Screen shot Showing which char toadie used to trade : 2. Rapidshare file, how im giving him Cleaver +9 ...
Page: 1

Mariuszowy

Angry

1. Screen shot Showing which char toadie used to trade :

2. Rapidshare file, how im giving him Cleaver +9 :
    http://rapidshare.com/files/56641954...her_4.avi.html

3. He sent me some shit via msn which closed me all programs (msn in), so i couldn't take SS from talking with toadie on msn.

4. this is link to his topic on selling char: http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=169123 , he changed info to sold after trading with me.

5. Link to the guy which got scammed by toadie yestarday :
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=169249

I lost Cleaver +9 on beramus, worth 120$.

And all insanity telling me that this toadie is trustable.....
    I'm quiting this game for ever, all people in this game only scam (most are kids under 18)
    Got enought of proves ?

This is profesional scammer, coz of sending this shit file which close all your programs when you open it.
    How can i get back msn log ?

lol nice one...

you gotta be mistake :S

Behind_U

no1 takes this time to post and put links up for no reason
    >.<possible>.<

Mariuszowy

adding new SS :

Toadie after trade msn offline :

Toadie Telling me yestarday to add him to msn :

Hostibus

gg -.-

Banned

owned

Zuttlan_Swe

Lol - Some of you people just astound me, how can you trust a person with a decent amount of post on a FORUM? That&#39;s what I don&#39;t understand about people these days...it&#39;s a forum, who cares? If you have a high amount of post it means your a forum troll or a spammer most of the time..

(not including the few who are actually helpful)

Now you&#39;ll learn to not trust anyone over...a...forum...

Banned

i was share priest of him with him and he wasn&#39;t "look" a scammer

Very bad, sry..

btw create a topic in "Account Problems / Hacked Accounts" or "Trustable members" for ppl know who is him.

Banned

The leader of Insanity "Ethernal" sold my friend duped items usd which were wiped and an account for usd which was hacked in less than 2 days. I think all of Insanity are like this.

I don&#39;t even play on Girakon that much and I dislike them.

Granny is in that clan. Granny was banned from ranking for scamming. Birds of a feather flock together i guess.

aero

The leader of Insanity "Ethernal" sold my friend duped items which were wiped for usd and an account which was hacked in less than 2 days. I think all of Insanity are like this.

Granny is in that clan. Granny was banned from ranking for scamming. Birds of a feather flock together i guess.[/b]
    You cant say whole insanity are scammers/hackers/dupers w/e just becuz 1 or 2 did it or more did it,Its a big clan. You dont think there are scammers n shit in other clans and yet you only judge that all of Insanity are scammers/dupers?...

The leader of Insanity "Ethernal" sold my friend duped items usd which were wiped and an account for usd which was hacked in less than 2 days. I think all of Insanity are like this.

Granny is in that clan. Granny was banned from ranking for scamming. Birds of a feather flock together i guess.[/b]
    Lol at that. Selling duped item for usd. Most good items were duped and bought from people on market.

Banned

You cant say whole insanity are scammers/hackers/dupers w/e just becuz 1 or 2 did it or more did it,Its a big clan. You dont think there are scammers n shit in other clans and yet you only judge that all of Insanity are scammers/dupers?...[/b]
    Dude put your nuts in glass of ice and chill. Secondly, I can say whatever the fuck I want. Why? I am a human, and humans tend to generalize. Since I am a human, I will group you in the class of scammers because of 3 people in your clan.... it not just me who generalizes little Billy, it is all of humanity (i rhymed)... if you don&#39;t like it, too bad.

Banned

Lol at that. Selling duped item for usd. Most good items were duped and bought from people on market.[/b]
    Why laugh at people getting scammed?

Jerks

Goliath

I go to same class as Echo / toadie every morning , his a small guy i gonna tell him to give it back or ill punch him in the face ... this will be solved , !

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast