Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I got Scammed by Toadie.

This is a discussion on I got Scammed by Toadie. within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I go to same class as Echo / toadie every morning , his a small guy i gonna tell him ...
Page: 2

Banned

I go to same class as Echo / toadie every morning , his a small guy i gonna tell him to give it back or ill punch him in the face ... this will be solved , ![/b]
    Good job. I like this guy. He is a problem solver.. "The Peace Maker"

Banned Senior Member

yeah he should really watch ou for Goliath, hes one heck ofa big guy

chopstickz

I saw toadie in school hes a tiny little guy...

chopstickz

Delicious

I go to same class as Echo / toadie every morning , his a small guy i gonna tell him to give it back or ill punch him in the face ... this will be solved , ![/b]
    haha david ftw ^^ give him 1 from me 2

aero

Dude put your nuts in glass of ice and chill. Secondly, I can say whatever the fuck I want. Why? I am a human, and humans tend to generalize. Since I am a human, I will group you in the class of scammers because of 3 people in your clan.... it not just me who generalizes little Billy, it is all of humanity (i rhymed)... if you don't like it, too bad.[/b]
    Yes you can say whatever you want, but i was trying to get you to understand that you cant judge a whole lot of ppl becuz of what 1 or 2 did. Retard kkthxbb

Why laugh at people getting scammed?
    Jerks[/b]
    He laughed at you dufus

And its nothing funny bout getting scammed so...

The leader of Insanity "Ethernal" sold my friend duped items usd which were wiped and an account for usd which was hacked in less than 2 days. I think all of Insanity are like this.

I don't even play on Girakon that much and I dislike them.

Granny is in that clan. Granny was banned from ranking for scamming. Birds of a feather flock together i guess.[/b]
    rofl?

i sold him an account whihc i got from a friend, and the items "wiped" were a shard7 and chit8 pads, hardly worth duping.

how come tap never came to me after the pw was changed? I woulda asked my friend( the one who gave it to me) wtf was going on, and probably woulda got it all sorted out. Moe, your really starting to fail.

Banned

rofl?

i sold him an account whihc i got from a friend, and the items "wiped" were a shard7 and chit8 pads, hardly worth duping.

how come tap never came to me after the pw was changed? I woulda asked my friend( the one who gave it to me) wtf was going on, and probably woulda got it all sorted out. Moe, your really starting to fail.[/b]
    So basically you sold your friends account without even telling him and the friend took it back from Tapion. Clearly, I don't see anything wrong with this picture and you are definately clear as crystal. (I rhymed again)

See what I mean? Birds of a feather flock together.

aero

owned[/b]
    Wait, didnt you say it was nothing fun about ppl getting scammed and yet you come with these comments?

So basically you sold your friends account without even telling him and the friend took it back from Tapion. Clearly, I don't see anything wrong with this picture and you are definately clear as crystal. (I rhymed again)

See what I mean? Birds of a feather flock together.[/b]

no, i traded my wariror for the rogue. I sold the rogue to tapion, who apprently didnt car emuch for it, as he didnt even tell me the pw was changed till today.

Moron

EDIT: and to quote tapion ( the guy i sold it to)

¨»¦ еℓємёитѕ øғ zєаℓ ¦«¨HAHHAHAHAA Ufuk is back YEAAAA! says:
    I just like
    making problems for people.

Banned

Wait, didnt you say it was nothing fun about ppl getting scammed and yet you come with these comments?[/b]
    I said "owned" because your clannie got busted. Mr. Pickle Butt

Banned

no, i traded my wariror for the rogue. I sold the rogue to tapion, who apprently didnt car emuch for it, as he didnt even tell me the pw was changed till today.
    Moron

EDIT: and to quote tapion ( the guy i sold it to)

I just like
    making problems for people.[/b]
    I woulda asked my friend( the one who gave it to me) wtf was going on, and probably woulda got it all sorted out.[/b]
    nice contradiction there little Billy. Really, I am clearly believing you. First it was "my friend sold it to me", then it was "my friend gave it to me", then "he traded it to me", next he will say that a clown in a monkey suit gave it to him for a piece of banana.

Do us all a favor, take that banana and stick it up your ass, you filthy liar.

nice contradiction there little Billy. Really, I am clearly believing you.[/b]

what contradiction? He gave me the rogue for my warrior =/

Moe, your losing your touch, i remmber when you had the entire KOR community convinced the the knightonlinewebsite was ahcked so you could buy an account for less.

Banned

what contradiction? He gave me the rogue for my warrior =/
    Moe, your losing your touch, i remmber when you had the entire KOR community convinced the the knightonlinewebsite was ahcked so you could buy an account for less.[/b]
    Right, clearly I am losing my touch.

Really man, you should work on the fiction. Keep the story straight.

Right, clearly I am losing my touch.

Really man, you should work on the fiction. Keep the story straight.[/b]

The story has been straigh,t your just twisting it. I traded my lvl 70 wariror (DejaEntendu) to mike, aka Freedom, for his rogue 2Freedom2. Then, i sold it to your buttbuddy, and shit "went missing" (for all i know, tap made it up to get more money out of me). SO i give him back 20 usd. Now, tap tarts flaming me on msn for making fun of his combo, brings you into it, and i bring up Tap being a scammer. Tap now tells me that the acct pw is changed, (a good 2 months after the deal) and now your calling me a scammer for it.

I aske dhim why he didnt bring it up, and why he didnt ask me what was up.

His response

»¦ еℓємёитѕ øғ zєаℓ ¦«¨HAHHAHAHAA Ufuk is back YEAAAA! says:
    because
    i dont play bera
    and the money I spent was chump change.

so how is it my fault?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast