Xaeroo haha gotcha! ban this punk pls...

This is a discussion on Xaeroo haha gotcha! ban this punk pls... within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.ph...p=247378#247378...
Page: 1

TakeThat

Default Xaeroo haha gotcha! ban this punk pls...

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

tbh that screen doesnt proof anything

TakeThat

how many people can run into walls and i cannot attack him ? he redball almost dead.... zzzz noob don;t say anything if u don;t know anything about macroing wall bug abuse..

let phantom say " That proves nothing, then i am sastisfied".
    then i gotta learn how to run up ramps, then into walls. hp pot until full health again. zzzzzz.. thats awesome camp out spot...

oncemore

I highly doubt you were beating him 1vs1 unless he was unbuffed or fully debuffed.

He might be a babashopper/duper but hes hes got some skill and good gear, AND lvl70

By the looks of your HP you don't have 1 unique? He would probably hit you for 7xx dmg.

Anyway back on topic, tbh that screenshot doesn't prove that much. The same happens in the arena. You fall under the stage, on your screen your on top, but on the other guys screen your under the stage and can't be hit.

Also, your R dmg, 9x dmg

Thats about 250dmg with sworddance :wub:

on his screen he was probably still on the top, we all know layers on this game are bugged to buggery, just look at the bowl castle

xourico

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE
    on his screen he was probably still on the top, we all know layers on this game are bugged to buggery, just look at the bowl castle
    YES look at that, <_< I always climb the fuckin castle, but the orcs always kill me from the ground <_<

TunaFishyMe

once i saw captain merchanting underground. I took a screenshot and sent it to a Gm to have him banned. But then he took a screenshot to show his view, which showed him on top of the ground xD

(i didnt send to GM :P)

nfw

dude u got less hp than i do : probly have less defence to

and apparently u ant played long seeing u dont know about this bug witch bring the question how u got a lvl 60 and a glave +8 and still not know shit

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(URunFasterWithAKnifE)</div>
    just look at the bowl castle[/b]
    Hax! ppl hitting me at the bottom of the castle while Im at the top! :rollseyes:

<!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe

once i saw captain merchanting underground. *I took a screenshot and sent it to a Gm to have him banned. *But then he took a screenshot to show his view, which showed him on top of the ground xD

(i didnt send to GM :P)
    U mean this one?

And then I send u this one to prove u Im not hax0r :P

Banned Senior Member

uhhh....
    " That proves nothing"?

Game has alot of visual bugs, people going under floors, into objects, I bet he wasn't able to hit you either from in there ( at least from the damage bar i'm looking at )

TakeThat

why does everyone assuming shit ? video woulda proved heaps
    he was using +8 mirage sword i had +4 chitin gaunlet with sword defense and boots chitin +4 with sword defense, chased hiim got him redball put on sheild. in 1v1 he ran up into ramp then into wall to pot up again cause he was redball.

when inside the wall i was typing bug abuser etc, he pulled his raptor +8 out and hit me from inside wall out with but i can only r attack him.

are you noob or something, rather be dead ? u think u play this game for long time and have good items ur elite ? zzzzz and i am lvl 64 with +8 glave 2300 attack power for u noobie. i am now 66 with 2350 AP 3825 hp.

anyhow point is he ran into wall when he was about to die and i cannot hit him. thanks for confirming pictures don;t prove thing. mayb i get a video next time.

TunaFishyMe

lol angry kid

Banned Senior Member

Swampachhs have Glass belt+2 B)

Originally posted by TakeThat
    anyhow point is he ran into wall when he was about to die and i cannot hit him. *thanks for confirming pictures don;t prove thing. mayb i get a video next time.
    And yet a video can sometimes hardly proves glitching, cuz the graphic/visual bug KO have.

Look at this for instance: http://rapidshare.de/files/25193524/forsete.avi.html
    According to u, the rogue who went through the wall were using hax?

PS: Im not defending XaeRoo, we all know hes a cheater, but visual bug can happen for everyone.