Scream, legcut 100%

This is a discussion on Scream, legcut 100% within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So guys, there's a quote: That's interesting, really. So u're saying that there is a 3rd party tool that makes ...
Page: 1

Acca

So guys, there's a quote:
    That's interesting, really.
    So u're saying that there is a 3rd party tool that makes scream/leg cut working 100%, right?
    How can u notice in-game when a warrior is using this? There are things u can pay attention to like "no scream flash"/"many scream flashes"..?

..this thing would explain why my char always looks like a statue when I walk near a warrior..[/b]
    I wrote this in another topic but seems they all are busy writing always "yes, i'm legit", "no, you're not legit","yes, I'm legit but I wouldn't explain 'couse I use it" ( :P :lol: h34r: ) ..soooooooo
    Before I start thinking every warrior now it's int build for perfect scream can anyone tell me how to notice when someone is using this?
    I'm not asking how they do, I don't care, I just wanna know how to distinguish a legit working scream from a un-legit one..

TiA guys

Acca

32 wievs and no answers..

Seems like more and more ppl it's using this shit, today in arena a warrior was just running around screeming ppl and asking "stunned?"..

you cant rly see it but you will notice it when a warrior stuns/slows you again, again, again gain.... w/o fails

Acca

so I can't look for anything to screenshot / fraps..
    ty 4 the answer nord

I dont know if scream bug is a reaction out of that script but if you fraps when you got screambuged they MAYBE check it.. sad think is also that a 78warrior can have that skill witch stuns you for like 5sec and it looks excapt like the scream bug <.<
    (in fact they wont even watch the vid but anyway)

sexy Owa

fact is some people cant handle playing the game correctly because they cannot compete with the rest of the game :/ thus koxp and duping comes into action, im sure there are things like this out there, and spammable spikes is probable also its all going to happen there isnt any stopping it with k2 as our only source for protection :/ dont take it as a suprise when you cant move from 100% screams

ituyosha

ermm get alot magic resist(think its magic vs scream/leg cut) if still get alot scream/leg he prolly use cheat....or have build his char more on dex then str