Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I just got PWNED

This is a discussion on I just got PWNED within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; No its 100% hack, lycoan was merchanted 610m dread 220m, numbers arent even close, and what ive seen from others ...
Page: 2

No its 100% hack, lycoan was merchanted 610m dread 220m, numbers arent even close, and what ive seen from others ,the paid amounts sseems totally random. Its as if someone opens your merchant and pulls a number out of nowhere n it gets paid. And k2 knows about it and will rollback..unfortunetely for us, what was stolen will not equal what were about to lose with rollback..if i listed what imma lose you'd cry.

FornX

Well they should be fixing it with this patch.

If not then no roll back i think

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

I just read about pretty much the same thing but it had something to do with the max amount a WoW character can hold.
    It's something like the max is 2^32 - 1 and if it goes over that the number will be negative. That's probably explains why they're only paying like 600k for the items

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

It would have to be a very complicated hack to make this happen.

Its probably bug abuse rather than a hack..

You sure you guys arent just messing up on putting stuff in like u can mess up 18 mil with 180 mil or 18 mil with 1.8 mil. I have done this before, but ive never heard of a merchant hack if there is then ko better be fixing it.

Knight Online takes forever to fix things so I really dont know what they have planned for that and I doubt they even know.[/b]
    Me too.. That ss shows you were seling something and someone bought it :mellow:
    However I think it has to do with the tax rate changing to 10%, that the merchants prices drop too?[/b]

I lol'd
    3 admins and none of them knows whats happening :P. Might want to read the news topic on offical forums :P.

And you are wrong, they made a notice on website about the hack, told us not to merchant anymore untill the issue was fixed. And today they patched and fixed (i hope) it.

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

I lol'd
    3 admins and none of them knows whats happening :P. Might want to read the news topic on offical forums :P.

And you are wrong, they made a notice on website about the hack, told us not to merchant anymore untill the issue was fixed. And today they patched and fixed (i hope) it.[/b]
    You might want to consider what the other two wrote.

Hustlin' Senior Member kgllegend's Avatar

Nah it is a hack, I know how they were doing it and it's SUPER simple to fix.

Nah it is a hack, I know how they were doing it and it's SUPER simple to fix.[/b]
    it's already fixed
    u late with post

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12