Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

HAXIUM IS A SCAMMER, HE SELL DUPES OVER DIEZ MARKET

This is a discussion on HAXIUM IS A SCAMMER, HE SELL DUPES OVER DIEZ MARKET within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Started for tunafishyme who don't know what WRONG SECTION mean. Say whatever you want, itll go here ==>>>> _____________/...
Page: 1

Haxium

Default HAXIUM IS A SCAMMER, HE SELL DUPES OVER DIEZ MARKET

Started for tunafishyme who don't know what WRONG SECTION mean.

Say whatever you want, itll go here ==>>>> _____________/

TunaFishyMe

1+
    no one said hes a scammer. Heres the story. He was selling a GlassBelt 0+. I see in him in arena he tells me he was trying out a skele 1+. I asked him where he got it from, he told me he traded his glassbelt 0+ for it from some turk in moradon. I told him it was probably a dupe and he said he didnt care. so now he is selling it on diez market. Passed a small wipe or not, you are pretty optimistic if you believe this item is legit.

you made a big mistake creating this topic.

Haxium

For my defense, i bought a LEGIT item from a turk, but as he was turk (or polish or whatever, dont remember but he english wasnt fluent), it was a dupe, thats obvious. Only americans/englishs and ppl that speak a good english are legit.

TunaFishyMe

you are saying this item is 'legit' because it passed a wipe correct? KOM items passed wipes too, you think his items are legit? Wasnt devile banning threads from KOM items? I never said anything about him being a turk so therefore he must have duped. I said was quoting what you told me in the arena. If an american trades me a skele1+ for a glassbelt, i would think likewise.

Haxium

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    1+ *
    no one said hes a scammer. *Heres the story. *He was selling a GlassBelt 0+. *I see in him in arena he tells me he was trying out a skele 1+. *I asked him where he got it from, he told me he traded his glassbelt 0+ for it from some turk in moradon. *I told him it was probably a dupe and he said he didnt care. *so now he is selling it on diez market. *Passed a small wipe or not, you are pretty optimistic if you believe this item is legit. *

you made a big mistake creating this topic.
    "I told him it was probably a dupe and he said he didnt care" < yep, i said that, not because he was turk or something, just because noone can say if what he just bought is legit or not, if its wiped, then i lose and i won't cry for it, if i win then its good for me.. Also when i bought this item, it was just to keep it, not to sell it and make profit or anything.

Now, it passed some wipes (got it for almost a month now) and i need some money so i wanna trade it for a skelly+0 and some coins. As i said i can wait a fuckin whole year before selling it. If noone buy, then its ok, i won't cry, ill just keep it.

I will bump this topic as much as i can. The point here, is not to say if this is legit or not, but that i won't ever sell a dupe, that's why ill sell it after any wipes the buyer need. I just start bumpin this topic from now because i know it take some times before selling an item like that.

TunaFishyMe

do what you will. At least be honest next time when you sell high end items like that. I highly doubt there are many people who have 1+ IB,GB,IN which are legit. Its possible, but unlikely. And for them to trade it for a glassbelt seems ridiculous. At least tell you buyer the situation of the item before just selling it to them. Whatever, its your choice, i thought you had some morals.

Haxium

do what you will. *At least be honest next time when you sell high end items like that. *I highly doubt there are many people who have 1+ IB,GB,IN which are legit. *Its possible, but unlikely. *And for them to trade it for a glassbelt seems ridiculous. *At least tell you buyer the situation of the item before just selling it to them. *Whatever, its your choice, i thought you had some morals.
    Pls tell me whats the situation here ? I bought a skelly+1 from a warrior leader of a g1 clan on h side who had the possibility to tank a Talos (he had shell and raptor+8). In what the situation would be different then if he was Tez or glarfist PLS TELL ME?

I have morals, i just said that ill wait any dupe wipe/server maintenance/check from gm they want (and i said ANY not 1), and i can also wait over a year if the buyer want it, learn to fuckin read pls, you got shit over your eyes.

Also, there is a lot of roc/rol/rom+1 which are as hard to get as a skelly+1 so please, stop your bs.

Haxium

Oh, btw, PleasePkMe offered a ROL+1 which worth a LOT MORE then Skelly+1 for my glass belt, should i add him also in scammer section ?
    Add that he have a in+1 (no longer, heard tempest got it now or something), Damn, ill report him NOW !

dorpwn

haxium is not a cheater or duper or hacker or anything else and i trust him 100%
    also made with him a few trades
    legit player and honest

Fa7

Originally posted by dorpwn
    haxium is not a cheater or duper or hacker or anything else and i trust him 100%
    also made with him a few trades
    legit player and honest
    agree dor
    stop being like " +1? its duped. by turk. "

Originally posted by Haxium
    Oh, btw, PleasePkMe offered a ROL+1 which worth a LOT MORE then Skelly+1 for my glass belt, should i add him also in scammer section ?
    Add that he have a in+1 (no longer, heard tempest got it now or something), Damn, ill report him NOW !
    Well you SHOULD report him, anyone that believes that faggot is legit should go burn in hell.

Haxium

Originally posted by bigjuicyboobies+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bigjuicyboobies)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Haxium
    Well you SHOULD report him, anyone that believes that faggot is legit should go burn in hell.[/b]
    Actually, a lot (at last those that know him) do. Noone reported yet.

TunaFishyMe

i dont really care if your clan is supporting you or not. 90% of the high end crap sold in moradon is a dupe or have been obtained in some illegal way. The skele 1+ you for from "some guy" in moradon and now you are selling it to someone else. If you are going to do that, clearly write down where you obtained this item so they know. At least the buyer knows where it came from and not think its "legit" because it comes from someone in exodus clan? im not saying that its a 100% dupe, but you yourself know that there a large probability that it isnt legit, yet you decide to tell it without giving prior notice. Like i said earlier, do what you want. If you arent here to warn the buyer, ill do it for you.

Razi

he is french, dont support hairy frenchs pls! :wub:

Haxium

i dont really care if your clan is supporting you or not. *90% of the high end crap sold in moradon is a dupe or have been obtained in some illegal way. *The skele 1+ you for from "some guy" in moradon and now you are selling it to someone else. *If you are going to do that, clearly write down where you obtained this item so they know. *At least the buyer knows where it came from and not think its "legit" because it comes from someone in exodus clan? *im not saying that its a 100% dupe, but you yourself know that there a large probability that it isnt legit, yet you decide to tell it without giving prior notice. *Like i said earlier, do what you want. *If you arent here to warn the buyer, ill do it for you.
    If i sell the skelly in 1 fuckin year, it mean its legit right? SO WHY YOU FUCKIN CARE ABOUT IT ? Go nothing else to do today? There is Football WC at tv, u should try to go out some time, it help.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast