Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

I would like to Know Wat K2 does about hacked accounts

This is a discussion on I would like to Know Wat K2 does about hacked accounts within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol u tell aaron to get a job? HAHA let me tell you about aaron. Aaron is in his 20s. ...
Page: 10

TopCat

lol u tell aaron to get a job? HAHA
    let me tell you about aaron. Aaron is in his 20s. He goes to college. He has a workplace. He plays KO. Basically he mutli-tasks and gets it all done.
    Now you TC. You are also in ur 20s. You go to work. Play KO. Also multi-task. ....... but srry moldy does more

u said we share accounts? yeah we do, i personally didn't trust anyone in MYKO to share my mage, not even my own clannies theReapers which i have been assitant of 1.5 years there
    but here, we all share accounts? u know why?....... because we help each other at times when we can't be on..... thats what makes a greater clan
    and i don't give a shit, all my items are unsealed, so if i get my items taken, which would never happen, i wouldn't go around calling those people scammers, ALL THOSE WHO HAVE MY INFO, FEEL FREE TO USE THE ACCOUNT AND EVEN TAKE THE ITEMS, i dont give a shit

see for us old beta ko players TC, we know that we don't need items to be good at this game, we only need SKILLS, which u don't have

i mean atm im a lvl 65 mage, i got 1.7k hp and 550 ac, elixir +7, crimson set +7, and quest accesories...... i always get pms of people wondering, "oh u must have great accesories",or "how did u get ur stipend with such a low lvl" ...... u know why..... 1 word..... skillz

other thing about ur maccing, well as u know at the end of MYKO there was a XP EVENT 100x right? well for my prz thats wat i did it took me a few days manualing at TW with the 100x XP EVENT, and as for mage i was already there, so u can't call me a cheater cause i didn't mac my way to lvl 70 like u did
    another thing ur clannies baking u up? u just said that cause u didn't want to get embarassed that there is like no one to bak u up, only Altea there
    i want to see how many people from ur clan are there that would bak u up, they don't have to write a complaint of anything, just say hi or something
    or as u say MANGOS ARE SCAMMERS haha

...... or wait most of them turks and don't know how to speak english ?...... but thats fine they can come and say something like aga cekme
    u turn from a noob kissing our asses in MYKO, too some sort of "pro" as u say..... tsk tsk shame on u[/b]

Noob Kissing your ass nick? LOL i had nothin to do with mages anytime.. ahted them allways they die fast .. lol a knight sysmbol makes u look so pro nick ? does it.. imma post my night symbol of ko here/? i actually dunt like talking big like yo all.. no clan got no turk but whoever is in it is loyal never scammed..and definately nick u are the oen with no life ko addict not me u willc me in ko 3 hrs a day max .. but you ar eon 24/7.. wanna c when other people have to buy premium for u next time olol.. dunt wanna suck my balls any mroe for premium? u and fly? LOL cant belive wat asses u were back then..skills? lol if skills is all you need how abt give my items back and so shuv the skills up ur butt hole dumb fuk..

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

LOL ? Red Chest and Scroll?:P Stole? dammit how low can you guys get for the 35 gb and more u scammed me.u accuse me of scamming red trasure chest and trans scroll LMFAO.. honestly dunt post shit like this.. its only gonna fuk ur rep ven more>< yo jay wud love ur mum for weekend no prob.. but yo if you call someoen who plays ko 3 hrs a day a addict no words to say.. and for nick sucking on moldys ball like i give a fuk what ur personal situation is? Nick just a reminder when u were in my clan u were allways suking my balls.. so its kinda in your nature to suck on CL`s ball LOL.. u just keep sucking yo!!
    Its a game yo!! play it ! Dunt scam!!
    I am over this shit !!
    I have accepted loss and i guess you guys just fuked your own rep of myko.. so who care[/b]
    haha yep, at desperate times, people take desperate measurments

haha sucking ur balls? to tell u the truth........ u were the one that first of all begged the shit out of me to play on girkon, even though i said i wasn&#39;t gonna play anymore after MYKO, so sure i came

the first month with u, yes u were a nice guy.......... once u started buying people items, buying chars, more people coming to the clan.........u turned completly the wrong way as a person and anyone can tell u that, why do u think Ouranos quit, or DeathAnnihilator.............. don&#39;t tell me u didn&#39;t know?......... they both pmed me to tell me before they left............ but its ok, ur just like that, as u say most of the times i clan chat, "i don&#39;t care"

as for sucking ur balls? funny thing to say, that i was the first one talking shit about u to others in clan, cause i fuking hated ur ass, the only reason i stayed in that clan was because of some of my other friends from MYKO
    sucking moldys balls? moldy hasn&#39;t done anything for me, and i actually like it this way..... he didn&#39;t buy me anything, and thats cause i don&#39;t want anything from him........ im the assitant in Mangos meaning that im the one of the 4 guys that should be supplying the clannies with money/items/or lvling that is needed, not me recieving the stuff

talking about sucking balls and ur wat 25? seriously grow up, im even younger then u and act more mature

all things here about me or all my clannies that come out of ur mouth, are ur opinions, where are the facts bro?

COME ON HIT ME WITH SOMETHING GOOD HERE, or is it ur best shot and ur biggest insult that u say suck balls? haha

Noob Kissing your ass nick? LOL i had nothin to do with mages anytime.. ahted them allways they die fast .. lol a knight sysmbol makes u look so pro nick ? does it.. imma post my night symbol of ko here/? i actually dunt like talking big like yo all.. no clan got no turk but whoever is in it is loyal never scammed..and definately nick u are the oen with no life ko addict not me u willc me in ko 3 hrs a day max .. but you ar eon 24/7.. wanna c when other people have to buy premium for u next time olol.. dunt wanna suck my balls any mroe for premium? u and fly? LOL cant belive wat asses u were back then..skills? lol if skills is all you need how abt give my items back and so shuv the skills up ur butt hole dumb fuk..[/b]
    um english pls.... didn&#39;t understand most of the stuff u said

Banned

Let the topic die?

TopCat

Let the topic die?[/b]
    Ya let it die i guess no point talking to these people................

moldyspore

Ya let it die i guess no point talking to these people................[/b]
    <hate>
    The point was not the value of the items you took off Fei&#39;s account. It&#39;s the fact that you took them. Has nothing to do with how much they cost. You are on here, talking all this bullshit about how WE are scammers, yet in the background you are sneaking around stealing bullshit items like red chests? You have gotta be kidding me. You are a sad excuse for a human being. The two-faced nature of all your actions are so amazing to me...really...you blow my fucking mind with how gay you are.

This started as a semi-adult dispute, and everyone was being pretty civil. But you went too far now. You want to act like a little kid? Like we are in high school? Then I can stoop to your level with the best of them.

So basically, you just need to fuck off TC. Talking about us like you know us. Knew us for less than a month. You know nothing about these people. Especially me. Don&#39;t talk about me like you fuckin&#39; know me, cause you don&#39;t. You don&#39;t know shit. Not about this game, not about the people in Mangos, about my life or what I do. NOTHING.

A noob like you can&#39;t fuck up a reputation like ours, one that was built on almost 4 years of truthful, good game ethics in MYKO. A noob like you that has to babashop and purchase a dozen characters with NP on them to get ahead in a game cannot fuck up the rep of hard working, loyal people like the ones in Mangos. For Christ&#39;s sake, I was a fucking MODERATOR on MYKO. Same with Herm. I helped hundreds of people be able to play the game. Was trusted with 100&#39;s of people&#39;s account information and Paypal information and $ when I sold Epoints. The same is true of herm and many others in Mangos who you are accusing of "scamming".

So please, go to hell. Let this topic die, just like your clan eventually will. The only thing that will keep that thing afloat is all your bought characters. Have fun jerking off in Australia to all your lvl 70++ characters that are keeping your clan alive. You little bitch. Let me know if you ever visit the USA, so I can say this all to your face instead of over the internet.

Have a good life, faggot.
    </hate>

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

<hate>
    The point was not the value of the items you took off Fei&#39;s account. It&#39;s the fact that you took them. Has nothing to do with how much they cost. You are on here, talking all this bullshit about how WE are scammers, yet in the background you are sneaking around stealing bullshit items like red chests? You have gotta be kidding me. You are a sad excuse for a human being. The two-faced nature of all your actions are so amazing to me...really...you blow my fucking mind with how gay you are.

This started as a semi-adult dispute, and everyone was being pretty civil. But you went too far now. You want to act like a little kid? Like we are in high school? Then I can stoop to your level with the best of them.

So basically, you just need to fuck off TC. Talking about us like you know us. Knew us for less than a month. You know nothing about these people. Especially me. Don&#39;t talk about me like you fuckin&#39; know me, cause you don&#39;t. You don&#39;t know shit. Not about this game, not about the people in Mangos, about my life or what I do. NOTHING.

A noob like you can&#39;t fuck up a reputation like ours, one that was built on almost 4 years of truthful, good game ethics in MYKO. A noob like you that has to babashop and purchase a dozen characters with NP on them to get ahead in a game cannot fuck up the rep of hard working, loyal people like the ones in Mangos. For Christ&#39;s sake, I was a fucking MODERATOR on MYKO. Same with Herm. I helped hundreds of people be able to play the game. Was trusted with 100&#39;s of people&#39;s account information and Paypal information and $ when I sold Epoints. The same is true of herm and many others in Mangos who you are accusing of "scamming".

So please, go to hell. Let this topic die, just like your clan eventually will. The only thing that will keep that thing afloat is all your bought characters. Have fun jerking off in Australia to all your lvl 70++ characters that are keeping your clan alive. You little bitch. Let me know if you ever visit the USA, so I can say this all to your face instead of over the internet.

Have a good life, faggot.
    </hate>[/b]
    amen to that
    amen to this topic
    and especially amen to ScaredSoul

ooo

if u LEND to them then u can call that scamming
    if u GIVE them then it is not.
    simple.

7 pages of nonsese, go down my topic and look at something better to dicuss.

sushuqq

+1 stop it now.

warriorsPriest

well tc,

you sank very much in my eyes....

you told my cousin (Altea) i was saying bullshit about Traffic and I pmed you 1day before you said this..

Well my cousin told me and I logged on and tried to clear out things,but what did you say?"fucking noob you are a low lvl you are nothing to me,fuck you..you pmed me yesterday and if you can&#39;t remember then it&#39;s your problem"

I asked you normally what I told you in this PM and it was 1 day after Silvester you said this,funny thing is,
    I was Silvester all day not home And till today I am asking you what I did say in this PM (if there even was one lol)
    and yet you didn&#39;t answer

sry for bad english just came home

tommyleonghk

/ignored

gl in girakon anyways

ok i admit it i scammed tc as i thought he did that to me in myko but i was wrong

l8erz i quit KO as i got hacked also.. karma for u

l8erz

TopCat

amen to that
    amen to this topic
    and especially amen to ScaredSoul[/b]
    ignore for Nubs ^^

TopCat

ok i admit it i scammed tc as i thought he did that to me in myko but i was wrong

l8erz i quit KO as i got hacked also.. karma for u

l8erz[/b]
    well he did scam but its cool man.. atleast he had balls to come and say it Unlike other people i know Its good enuff for me
    Proff:

Ehsan: hey scammer
    [17:00] Ehsan: got ss of u sayign shit abt me in mangoes clan chat
    [17:00] Ehsan: and how u scammed
    [17:01] Ehsan: all my item
    [17:01] Ehsan: and bought item for rouge
    [17:01] Ehsan: cya later u fuking lamer
    [17:01] (*)™Braydos™(*)*W.J.S.C*(Y): send me it
    [17:01] Ehsan: at office now
    [17:02] Ehsan: no need to send u
    [17:02] Ehsan: i knew it all along
    [17:02] Ehsan: now mor e sure
    [17:02] Ehsan: u think i cant find u in australia?
    [17:02] Ehsan: LOL
    [17:02] Ehsan: watch
    [17:02] (*)™Braydos™(*)*W.J.S.C*(Y): man i quit
    [17:02] (*)™Braydos™(*)*W.J.S.C*(Y): go ask shadowgitz or whoever is on it
    [17:02] Ehsan: i knwo u quit
    [17:02] Ehsan: i dunt care
    [17:02] Ehsan: this ss from 1 week ago
    [17:02] Ehsan: after u scammed me
    [17:03] (*)™Braydos™(*)*W.J.S.C*(Y): den?
    [17:03] Ehsan: ill find u dude
    [17:03] Ehsan: i am 25
    [17:03] Ehsan: ur a lil piece of kid
    [17:03] (*)™Braydos™(*)*W.J.S.C*(Y): find me for what
    [17:03] Ehsan: i wunt let u fukign scam and get away
    [17:03] (*)™Braydos™(*)*W.J.S.C*(Y): its a game like u said the other day
    [17:03] (*)™Braydos™(*)*W.J.S.C*(Y): god
    [17:03] Ehsan: yes fuker it
    [17:03] Ehsan: but u dunt scam ppl
    [17:04] Ehsan: i wasnt sure it was u
    [17:04] Ehsan: now i am
    [17:04] Ehsan: fukign admit it
    [17:04] Ehsan: u did it
    [17:04] (*)™Braydos™(*)*W.J.S.C*(Y): i did it
    [17:04] Ehsan: aha
    [17:04] Ehsan: good
    [17:04] (*)™Braydos™(*)*W.J.S.C*(Y): but u know why i did it
    [17:04] Ehsan: y
    [17:04] (*)™Braydos™(*)*W.J.S.C*(Y): coz i thought u scammed me in myko...
    [17:04] (*)™Braydos™(*)*W.J.S.C*(Y): then when i told me other day u bought inara
    [17:04] (*)™Braydos™(*)*W.J.S.C*(Y): now i feel bad
    [17:04] (*)™Braydos™(*)*W.J.S.C*(Y): i was asking u all along before if u scam me in myko
    [17:04] (*)™Braydos™(*)*W.J.S.C*(Y): and u never reply
    [17:05] Ehsan: hahahahaa
    [17:05] Ehsan: go post in
    [17:05] Ehsan: ko4life
    [17:05] Ehsan: u scammed me
    [17:05] Ehsan: and ill let it go
    [17:05] (*)™Braydos™(*)*W.J.S.C*(Y): why dont u just post the ss
    [17:05] (*)™Braydos™(*)*W.J.S.C*(Y): but sure ill do it
    [17:05] (*)™Braydos™(*)*W.J.S.C*(Y): i dont care anymore since i quit
    [17:05] Ehsan: ya just say u did
    [17:05] Ehsan: and ills ay it ok
    [17:05] Ehsan: atleast u got guts
    [17:05] Ehsan: to say u did it
    [17:05] Ehsan: so its cool
    [17:06] (*)™Braydos™(*)*W.J.S.C*(Y): k
    [17:06] (*)™Braydos™(*)*W.J.S.C*(Y): under same topic as before?
    [17:06] Ehsan: yes
    [17:06] Ehsan: plz
    [17:06] Ehsan: post this ss
    [17:06] Ehsan: copy paste it there
    [17:06] (*)™Braydos™(*)*W.J.S.C*(Y): k
    [17:07] (*)™Braydos™(*)*W.J.S.C*(Y): send me the link
    [17:08] Ehsan: k

warriorsPriest

[17:03]Ehsan: ill find u dude
    [17:03] Ehsan: i am 25[/b]

aww scarry... h34r:

find me pls I&#39;ll scam you too!

germany/hannover

come come and don&#39;t forget gifts

AlteaDaPriest

TC is JOHN RAMBO !

guys just let it go u scammed... Kids, Drugs are all around you."How will I know when drugs are around me ?" You might be asking. Well I&#39;ll Tell ya. Use them magic markers what you think them is, some kind of crayon...no. Sniff it and you will get hiiigh.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast