Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

I would like to Know Wat K2 does about hacked accounts

This is a discussion on I would like to Know Wat K2 does about hacked accounts within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; If you account was "genuinely" hacked because of a security leak (aka k2's fault), then they're supposed to replace your ...
Page: 2

Psy

If you account was "genuinely" hacked because of a security leak (aka k2's fault), then they're supposed to replace your items depending on your level. If you lent your account info to your friend, then they don't have to do anything.

yes... they scammed many items and an account

eddiezhu

lol good luck =]

Banned

can we have more myko players in this topic ????????????

sup my myko friends

TopCat

can we have more myko players in this topic ????????????
    sup my myko friends[/b]
    everyone here is from myko
    just goes to show the top clannys o fmyko turned scammer in usko kinda sad had great respect for them

Banned

everyone here is from myko
    just goes to show the top clannys o fmyko turned scammer in usko kinda sad had great respect for them[/b]
    well seeing that i would give/lend any account of mine to

ripridah
    hermdigi
    moldyspore

at any point in time for any reason ever , they are the elite of myko and the most respected players
    FOR THERE FAIR PLAY and legitness

i have personally trade mod for 2 of these guys since there coming to usko and they USD TRADES
    where perfect now i can bring there sellers to this topic only showing you to be a ASS

but in the long run , i have a list of people who also know these players and they will also vouch for them buying/selling to be legit in every manner now if you must face this further i will ask you for proof or turn it into the next mod as a mindless flame cause as of right now its nothing more ty

TopCat

well seeing that i would give/lend any account of mine to

ripridah
    hermdigi
    moldyspore

at any point in time for any reason ever , they are the elite of myko and the most respected players
    FOR THERE FAIR PLAY and legitness

i have personally trade mod for 2 of these guys since there coming to usko and they USD TRADES
    where perfect now i can bring there sellers to this topic only showing you to be a ASS

but in the long run , i have a list of people who also know these players and they will also vouch for them buying/selling to be legit in every manner now if you must face this further i will ask you for proof or turn it into the next mod as a mindless flame cause as of right now its nothing more ty[/b]
    Keep ur personal opinion to yourself...
    what fuking proof you wnat huh?
    dunt talk crap if you dunt know what you are talking about.. i can get a 100 ppl from usko to show they ar scammers.. thier own friend staed it .. check LOg u dumb fuk
    watch everyone flame u now for stiking ur nose in some shit u have no clue about

ripridah

EDIT LOGS R U SERIOUS i didnt edit anything the log you see there is excatly the way the conversation went, why do i need to edit shit, tc gave me all thr account the info and said i will trade you dont you remeber tc you were at work and were like i c ant remeber the info lemme msn the guy and try and find iot then you let me log the account then you gave me the rest of the info when you got home from work, you the liar tc, i seen alot of lies out of you since i quit the clan, telling people i said this is how it feels to get scammed by mangoes, tc you are full of fuking lies that is all, im glad u live in austraillia we dun want shit like you in the usa keep your lies down there "mate".....

haha tc your so noob you dont even know nikelo he is more respected in this game then you will ever be in reallife, tc you need grow up son

TC i have caught in atleat 5 lies in the past 2 weeks, if anyone on this foums is thinking of doing buisness with T0pcat MSN:[email protected] i wouldnt suggest it , he might buy it from you then gove it back to you then call you a scammer this is how he does things, he is very untrustable and tryong to tarnish the rep of many otherp layer to make his aussie ass look good

TopCat

EDIT LOGS R U SERIOUS i didnt edit anything the log you see there is excatly the way the conversation went, why do i need to edit shit, tc gave me all thr account the info and said i will trade you dont you remeber tc you were at work and were like i c ant remeber the info lemme msn the guy and try and find iot then you let me log the account then you gave me the rest of the info when you got home from work, you the liar tc, i seen alot of lies out of you since i quit the clan, telling people i said this is how it feels to get scammed by mangoes, tc you are full of fuking lies that is all, im glad u live in austraillia we dun want shit like you in the usa keep your lies down there "mate".....[/b]
    Wat a retard fukign liar..dude go ingame and see how many ppl say i am scammer LOL.. i own a clan mate..not a low life like u hacking someones accoutn and playing ko..wat a fuk you are.. imma get mya ccount back u watch i know i wunt get the million of coins u flyydragon Euthanizer Hermdigi Challeneger AodangeL aka Judmental day took but tahts fine.. how far can u go with those items ill c
    LOL
    fuking low life scammer noobs

ripridah

Wat a retard fukign liar..dude go ingame and see how many ppl say i am scammer LOL.. i own a clan mate..not a low life like u hacking someones accoutn and playing ko..wat a fuk you are.. imma get mya ccount back u watch i know i wunt get the million of coins u flyydragon Euthanizer Hermdigi Challeneger AodangeL aka Judmental day took but tahts fine.. how far can u go with those items ill c
    LOL
    fuking low life scammer noobs[/b]

how can u scam something that you gave all the info to and said i will trade you this account how do you call that scam?

ripridah

here u think i edit our convo here is screen shot from it zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

trionaleo

the only damn proof u have that mangoes are scammer is ure own words and ure damn msn edits. we caught u lying so many times but we didnt say anything cos ure just being a sore loser that we all left clan. now dont make up stupid shit and use it against mangoes. ure just using this so people will think ure the good guy and pity u so u can go on kissing peoples asses to make u look good.

when u gave me items u said it was a gift, when i returned it, u said no its mine... if i had left with the rest and didnt return the items i bet u would have called me a scammer too. u fked up, dont blame other people and take responsibility like a man.]

and merry christmas

TopCat

here u think i edit our convo here is screen shot from it zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz[/b]
    amazing rip..how long took you to make them? LOL
    neways dunt have time for your crap just wanna get that acccount back simple.. be a man and say u give it back or just wait the time when k2 gives it back.

the only damn proof u have that mangoes are scammer is ure own words and ure damn msn edits. we caught u lying so many times but we didnt say anything cos ure just being a sore loser that we all left clan. now dont make up stupid shit and use it against mangoes. ure just using this so people will think ure the good guy and pity u so u can go on kissing peoples asses to make u look good.

when u gave me items u said it was a gift, when i returned it, u said no its mine... if i had left with the rest and didnt return the items i bet u would have called me a scammer too. u fked up, dont blame other people and take responsibility like a man.]
    and merry christmas [/b]
    damn maqqq i have nothing to say to you other than
    merry x-mas and
    happy new year
    dunt have anything against u
    and niether will i dtch u like u did even though i didnt do shit to you merely helped u all to get fuked in the end
    but i dunt care
    see where ur clan goes and where mine does
    after all i am her eto play not scam like ur clannys

Keep ur personal opinion to yourself...
    what fuking proof you wnat huh?
    dunt talk crap if you dunt know what you are talking about.. i can get a 100 ppl from usko to show they ar scammers.. thier own friend staed it .. check LOg u dumb fuk
    watch everyone flame u now for stiking ur nose in some shit u have no clue about[/b]
    You mean check the self-edited log you posted? The guys in question are trustable, and there's no proof pointing otherwise as of yet. If you do prove it then you can rub it in but for now you can't say anything.

TopCat

You mean check the self-edited log you posted? The guys in question are trustable, and there's no proof pointing otherwise as of yet. If you do prove it then you can rub it in but for now you can't say anything.[/b]
    Hmmm
    so i posted edited Log ur saying i said he posted edited log.. well tell me what is the best proff to show since you know it all
    personally i dunt know you..and dunno y u wud put ur 2 cents in when u have no idea about anything
    Laterz

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast