Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

I would like to Know Wat K2 does about hacked accounts

This is a discussion on I would like to Know Wat K2 does about hacked accounts within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hmmm so i posted edited Log ur saying i said he posted edited log.. well tell me what is the ...
Page: 3

Hmmm
    so i posted edited Log ur saying i said he posted edited log.. well tell me what is the best proff to show since you know it all
    personally i dunt know you..and dunno y u wud put ur 2 cents in when u have no idea about anything
    Laterz[/b]
    You say I don't know anything whilst at the same time you have posted no valid proof. No I don't know anything about it, but I know that the people you are calling scammers have never scammed anyone in the past, and they've had around a 6 year streak of trustability, and find it highly unlikely for it to be true. Therefore, innocent until proven guilty and calling them an array of insults is just mindless flame at the moment.

TopCat

You say I don't know anything whilst at the same time you have posted no valid proof. No I don't know anything about it, but I know that the people you are calling scammers have never scammed anyone in the past, and they've had around a 6 year streak of trustability, and find it highly unlikely for it to be true. Therefore, innocent until proven guilty and calling them an array of insults is just mindless flame at the moment.[/b]
    aight ill leave this topic alone.. i guess when i do get my account back is proff enought to show he scammed
    i am not gonna add any more reply to this until i get my account back..
    and do read up i did say i had great respect for these guys .. gave them space in my clan.. loaned them items.. lvled them from 1 to 60
    and to be honest i dunt have any reson to cal people scammer unless they actually scam not getting anything out of it.. it takes ages to buiold trust merely 1 min or 1 moment to fuk it up... i do agree they had great reputation in myko.. since i played it too i nkow them... they all pro myko player.. but dude people chnage with time.. when they c oppurtunity to fuk someone over.. sometimes u fall for it.. anywaysas i said i wunt add any more reply here.. as when i do get my accnt back ill prove it all
    laterz

lepi

normal rule for any clan is .
    1) clan give u item as GIFT but this gift work as long as u in clan with us
    so if u left clan its not gift and u must give anything u take it for free back .
    then u free to go .

2) anyone joine clan then take item from clan for FREE and left clan
    this easy way call SCAMMER .

this easy rule for any clan and i think all know this .
    so tell me what if this mango's was in SS clan and thay start from lvl 1 with us
    thay take item from T0pCaT and then after thay lvl 60 thay left clan and make them own clan
    why thay didnt give all item and this lvl 70 acc befor thay left ?
    so easy answer is coz thay SCAMMER's !

and this is FLYDRAGON 1 of pro scammers in IsQu33zEuRMaNgos
    lol
    he was dealing with me and T0pCaT in msn
    try scam us agien
    he try make T0pCaT post in forum "ok guys flydragon is not scammer he give my items back"
    and if he say this he goen give all his items back .
    and am so sure he wasnt goen do this .
    coz he was jus trying scam SS clan agien lol
    and this some of msn screenshots ..

in same time what mean ok u clean my name in ko4life forum then i give ur items ?
    this mean he realy take T0pCaT item and he scam US and run away .
    no need smart to find this point . and now he joine his Pro Scammer Clan IsQu33zEuRMaNgos

and Rip easy thing T0pCaT buy 3x lvl 70 rouge
    he give Hawk 1 and Ryan 1 and u 1 to play sure its not free gift if he know u goen left clan
    he buy them for clan NP and u know this
    he was 1 day trust u that why he buy this 3 rouge acc and make ppl what he think thay friend to play and use them .

and now u payback to him like this !!?
    i was respict u befor realy but now this all i can say about u + ur team ...

and Maqq69 is clean of any thing but sorry she in them clan .
    happy new year maqq69
    merry christmas all ..

trionaleo

merry christmas lepi.. i rly dont wanna get involved... but when u call mangoes scammer that includes everyone else in the clan... and that reflects badly on the rest of us. so thats why im angry... so please stop calling mangoes scammers... there are others in clan.

lepi

yea maqq as i say u clean for anything
    and we call it mango scammer coz top ppl on it who scammed SS clan
    like in T0pCaT Sig lol..

Clan Name : IsQu33zEuRMaNgos
    Scammer Clan Member :
    FLYDRAGON Hermdigi Ripridah
    Euthanizer Judgementday Challenger

trionaleo

no ure not being fair to me or vulpina and whoever whos not in the mess... that picture u made of mangoes being scammers is not cool as well... im in the clan and ure doign this to me too.. so give it up. u have problem with 1 person.. take it up against that 1 person... not the whole damn clan.

phonex87

i want iron neck pls

warriorsPriest

so if u left clan its not gift and u must give anything u take it for free back .
    then u free to go .

so tell me what if this mango's was in SS clan and thay start from lvl 1 with us
    thay take item from T0pCaT and then after thay lvl 60 thay left clan and make them own clan
    so easy answer is coz thay SCAMMER's !

lol
    try scam us agien
    he try make T0pCaT post in forum "ok guys flydragon is not scammer he give my items back"

in same time what mean ok u clean my name in ko4life forum then i give ur items ?
    no need smart to find this point . and now he joine his Pro Scammer Clan IsQu33zEuRMaNgos

he give Hawk 1 and Ryan 1 and u 1 to play sure its not free gift if he know u goen left clan
    he was 1 day trust u that why he buy this 3 rouge acc and make ppl what he think thay friend to play and use them .

happy new year maqq69
    merry christmas all ..[/b]
    lepi its me pw i always liked you but how come shizzle had the sq to the 70 char?if he was just given it to play abit then why the fuck he has sq and not just id / pw???

sry but this shit is too crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

lepi

hmm

hermdigi

see now the truth is coming out. see how many people you have defending you tc? just stop with this bullshit. no one scammed you, you are just looking for a way to justify it to yourself that you did something stupid. now u learned a lesson not to buy shit for people then expect it back WITHOUT saying GIVE IT BACK IF YOU LEAVE. <---- you never uttered those words to any of us.

ALSO. if you didnt want josh to have the acct why give him all the info? Dont say cause u trusted him and blah blah blah. You met us less than 2 months ago, and i know we have a good reputation, but if you didnt want him to HAVE the account then why give him all the info? He didnt hack it. Also K2 is known to not help when you have accounts that arent yours to begin with. What are u goin to tell the gm?

"uh hi mr gm. I paid an assload of real $$ to purchase some accounts and items which violate the TOS agreement. So I gave my friend the acct with all the info and now he left the clan and I want it back..."

doubtful dude. just give up. u are trying to get back shit that isnt yours anymore. you gave it to people remember?

feel so sorry for the rest of the ss clan and those who wanna leave but cant cause TC bought them and made them their bitches. Lord,Muru,Fei,Lupe all want out of ur clan but cant leave cause you bought them out. Sad that they arent in ur clan cause they are ur friends... Thats the difference between you and I man, I play this game for my friends, you play for some other reason. Sad yo.

I think you need a girlfriend or a hug.

squash the beef yo.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

then u free to go .

so tell me what if this mango&#39;s was in SS clan and thay start from lvl 1 with us
    so easy answer is coz thay SCAMMER&#39;s !

lol
    try scam us agien

happy new year maqq69
    merry christmas all ..[/b]
    1) Ok lets start with FLYDRAGON. The best and the fastest comboer MYKO anyone has seen, hitting ppl literally 10 hits in a second. Meaning he doesn&#39;t need your shit to lvl or pk, also meaning that he will own any 1 of u in 1 on 1. And as I am aware u bought him the stuff so he can have it? Even though it was a gift, through-out the game he was paying it all bak bit by bit, am i right?

2) Tc your calling THE RipRidah a noob? As I am aware....... he was 2nd best rouge in MYKO, the most KNOW rouge actually....... and what were u? i didn&#39;t even know u existed in MYKO till like the last couple of days of it

3) You call yourself experienced? you haven&#39;t seen shit about KO, you played KO less then a year, and you think u know how to play? Your MH combo sucks(work on it much more), and why are u even CL, when u don&#39;t know how to run a clan?

4) Didn&#39;t I tell you at the beginning when we started Girakon "Don&#39;t buy people items, or else you&#39;ll get fuked at the end", no as usual u never listen sou started buying them items, FOR KEEPS AS YOU SAID *you said that I will help you guys out with items just as long as you make this clan to be the best*

5) You started off with items, which had bugged some people........ but then you continued on to buying CHARS for people? how retarded do you have to be to start buying chars for people (and buying them is just a gay way to make urself to the top), atm your clan&#39;s np&#39;s consists of 9/10 from the bought chars, and 1/10 from your own chars.

6) READ THIS!!! As i was assitant in SacredSoul, I ran shit much better then you trying to organize stuff, BETTER THEN ITS OWN CL. I ask TC, "tc its maintence time, lets all go park in eslant, try find some boss to kill" , tc responds "no don&#39;t want to"..... wat a great CL
    ALSO!!! funny thing is i saw people from humans transfer to enter your clan (Ex-myko players), and then after 3-4 days left it.... LOL
    ALSO!!! people from your clan keep on pming me asking "nik i really wanna come to mangoes cause u guys know ur stuff, but i can&#39;t cause if i leave SacredSoul then I&#39;m afraid TC will change my password and won&#39;t let me play anymore" <<<<<<<<<< I laugh at every single pm that I get from your clannies, and also feel sorry for them, cause they are just ur puppies.

7) You say you lvled them from lvl 1 +? yeah i must say yeah u did help out alot with the lvling, BUT i am aware that i have aoed much more shit for them then you have killed DTS for them, which everyone who i lvled thanked me for lvling them, and did they ever thank you?

8) Rip asked you nicely, can i buy the char, and u said no ill just let u play it. So if you would want him to keep it as you did (you would give all the info), if you would have wanted him to borrow it (then you would have given him only the id and pw) simple (YOU JUST TRIED TO KISS HIS ASS CAUSE HE WAS THE BEST MYKO ROUGE, so he can stay with you all along)

there is probably others things to be added, but i will add them on later

ADMIT IT, you fuked up as CL, and your clan is done

you still think you can reach number 1? Hard to say when you own more then half of the fuking accounts in SacredSoul, which were of course all bought, maybe if you buy a bit more chars you&#39;ll get there, i suggest you go with SilverHaze, i heard he has 1 mil np

I was your friend all along TC, but u lieing like this about my friends, HAS TAKEN IT TOO FAR, stop blaming others for your own mistakes

As for the rest of you in that clan, that are controlled by TC&#39;s $$ power, who knows, who knows he might scam the shit out of you in like a few months after you played on his chars and lvled it all for him, and then you would realize what kind of fools you would have been to waste so much time making 1 guy have his satisfaction.

hermdigi

preach on brother nick.

seriously tc. you got this many people opposing you, yet you havent realized its your bad. wake up yo.

moldyspore

1) Ok lets start with FLYDRAGON. The best and the fastest comboer MYKO anyone has seen, hitting ppl literally 10 hits in a second. Meaning he doesn&#39;t need your shit to lvl or pk, also meaning that he will own any 1 of u in 1 on 1. And as I am aware u bought him the stuff so he can have it? Even though it was a gift, through-out the game he was paying it all bak bit by bit, am i right?
    .........[/b]
    First off, <3 you Nik. :wub:

Next, for anyone who was wondering (TC you should pay attention to this, cause it will help you be better than the trash CL you are now):

The rules in MYKO Mangos were the same as they are here in the USKO Mangos:

1) Any items or help that is given to clan members who are in the clan for more than a month or who are trusted members from the past MYKO clan becomes PROPERTY OF THAT PLAYER. Meaning, whether it is some bullshit chitin pieces I hand out or an Iron Necklace, I don&#39;t want it back. Ever. If I GIVE Something to someone (keyword: GIVE), then I am not going to take it back. If people really want to take silly items like that, then who cares? They obviously needed it more than we did. There is NO INDIAN GIVING in Mangos, nor should there be in any clan because all it does is cause problems like this.

2) NOBODY gives out their account information, beyond login and pass to VERY trusted people, period. If we see other people playing high level accounts, we remove them from clan until we know who it is and what they are doing.

3) Boss drops/Quest drops/CZ money is all divided evenly. In the event of a large clan party boss hunting, the member who finds the boss usually will recieve the drop, unless they are behind someone on a ITEM DISTRIBUTION LIST (which I am currently in the process of drawing up for the USKO clan). This also goes for any kind of items that are made on the anvil or bought. Please ask Triona where she got her new Elixir reverse...cause it certainly wasn&#39;t from your ass.

4) Leveling partys are a must, and low level clan members are leveled up to at least lvl 50 by letting them leech. Damoon, NewKiwi, and several others can already attest to this.

These are all rules made by the BEST Clan Leader known to KnightOnline, EC (aka Eclipse, aka Ciels3)

TC, regardless of whether or not you are directing any of this crap at me, the fact remains that you are trying to tarnish Mangos itself. And I won&#39;t fucking stand for that shit. You know nothing about this clan or it&#39;s people, or how it is run. Maybe you can understand how to operate a clan and make friends by reading the above general rules. Those rules keep people happy. Which is something that you couldn&#39;t do.

Like I said in the past, we have never scammed, never will scam, and the fact that you are trying to turn this into WW III over some chitin and a few mil noah disgusts me, and shows me your true colors. Since that first argument we had over whether or not to let low level people leech in clan, I knew exactly the kind of person you were. And this entire thread of your posts, which are full of lies and deceit, really just puts the icing on the cake for someone like me. You are officially the new Shadow. :lol:

warriorsPriest

First off, <3 you Nik. :wub:

Next, for anyone who was wondering (TC you should pay attention to this, cause it will help you be better than the trash CL you are now):

The rules in MYKO Mangos were the same as they are here in the USKO Mangos:

1) Any items or help that is given to clan members who are in the clan for more than a month or who are trusted members from the past MYKO clan becomes PROPERTY OF THAT PLAYER. Meaning, whether it is some bullshit chitin pieces I hand out or an Iron Necklace, I don&#39;t want it back. Ever. If I GIVE Something to someone (keyword: GIVE), then I am not going to take it back. If people really want to take silly items like that, then who cares? They obviously needed it more than we did. There is NO INDIAN GIVING in Mangos, nor should there be in any clan because all it does is cause problems like this.

2) NOBODY gives out their account information, beyond login and pass to VERY trusted people, period. If we see other people playing high level accounts, we remove them from clan until we know who it is and what they are doing.

3) Boss drops/Quest drops/CZ money is all divided evenly. In the event of a large clan party boss hunting, the member who finds the boss usually will recieve the drop, unless they are behind someone on a ITEM DISTRIBUTION LIST (which I am currently in the process of drawing up for the USKO clan). This also goes for any kind of items that are made on the anvil or bought. Please ask Triona where she got her new Elixir reverse...cause it certainly wasn&#39;t from your ass.

4) Leveling partys are a must, and low level clan members are leveled up to at least lvl 50 by letting them leech. Damoon, NewKiwi, and several others can already attest to this.

These are all rules made by the BEST Clan Leader known to KnightOnline, EC (aka Eclipse, aka Ciels3)

TC, regardless of whether or not you are directing any of this crap at me, the fact remains that you are trying to tarnish Mangos itself. And I won&#39;t fucking stand for that shit. You know nothing about this clan or it&#39;s people, or how it is run. Maybe you can understand how to operate a clan and make friends by reading the above general rules. Those rules keep people happy. Which is something that you couldn&#39;t do.

Like I said in the past, we have never scammed, never will scam, and the fact that you are trying to turn this into WW III over some chitin and a few mil noah disgusts me, and shows me your true colors. Since that first argument we had over whether or not to let low level people leech in clan, I knew exactly the kind of person you were. And this entire thread of your posts, which are full of lies and deceit, really just puts the icing on the cake for someone like me.[/b]

come online you gay

moldyspore

come online you gay [/b]
    Haha, sorry bro. I&#39;ve been busy with family and stuff for the holiday&#39;s. Along with work and all the other fun stuff that is taking up my time. I should be able to start getting back on soon. Hard cause I am away from my apartment in Rochester right now, where all my main PC&#39;s are. But I will try to get on @ night in the next few days and start up some leveling partys again. :P

I know everyone is getting restless with the leveling situation because so many are away on vacation. Things will pick up soon though.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast