Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

I would like to Know Wat K2 does about hacked accounts

This is a discussion on I would like to Know Wat K2 does about hacked accounts within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; guys shut up you do know nothing... I think nick is out of this puberty shit like e-thug and shit.. ...
Page: 5

warriorsPriest

guys shut up you do know nothing... I think nick is out of this puberty shit like e-thug and shit..

alteast he has a rl not like others here who spend 1,xxx$ for this game.

and must be funny making a new account and posting pictures bout nick?
    gtfo shows who'S the e-thug here

AlteaDaPriest

i saw it, dont try to pretend bitch

hermdigi

i saw it, dont try to pretend bitch[/b]

stfo noob. your opinion matters none here. who the fuck are you anyways? Hiding beind an alias? Wont even have ur char name on here? Oh thats right, prolly cause you dont own a character, instead TC owns you. Like being his bitch? Like having to do what he says and if you dont then you lose ur char and all items? Must be an awesome feeling to poon on a char that isnt yours with items that arent yours.

I saw you can barely speak english, so if you need a dictonary or a translator hit me up. Get off my clan. You dont know shit about them, and I dont care to know shit about you. Seems like the only e-thug here is you... Keep hiding behind your computer pussy.

The only person left from SS is you protecting that pathetic clan. Oh wait, didnt u lose yet another member to mangos last night? KimFei left... That means oh u got about 4 more people i need to take then you and TC can live happily ever after with ur lvl 70+ chars (good luck buying ITUYOSHI's char TC for 900USD!!!!) Pathetic.... Get a life.
    Holla at ya boy! BITCH.

lepi

lol never change flamer stay as flamer
    what was topic name is ?
    coz evry one come here now flam without point lol

ace aga lol

AlteaDaPriest

all i have to say to mangoes is, backstabbin puzzys

im Altea

warriorsPriest

all i can say altea is i will fukin cut ur balls :lol:

shut up and gtfo of ths topic you know shit

AlteaDaPriest

wow this post is useless here

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Nick from Mangos

E THUG FOR LIFE ![/b]
    im srry but thats not even a picture of me, and i also don't know what shit i did to u so u can flame me, im just protecting Mangoes cause they are right, and SS is wrong

if u really want a pic of me here u go, im sure much better looking then u or the person in that pic

http://img297.imageshack.us/my.php?i...anikolaff0.png

Also since you like to be a part of this Altea, here is the truth that you might wanna hear

And I know what I'm about to say will certainly make you leave the clan, if not then ur just a suck up and srry to say it

Lets see, who was the person that invited you to SacredSoul? ..... it was me......... I let you in because you seemed like a nice person, and I had no trouble about that

But guess what? Later on that evening our clan leader comes on TopCat, starts bitching at me, "why ta fuk are u adding random people?" ..... "who is this altea person?"...... (since u were higher lvl then us at the moment) he said "do you want high lvls in the clan so u can make us look better, wtf u doing ?" (and now he is adding/buying high lvls so he can make the clan look better)

there u go, the point of that night is that me and TC got into a fight over you, he was planning to kik u out of the clan cause we had no more space to add other people, i was fighting so you can stay in the clan......... now i hope you see who ur real friends are

no offense or anything...... now he is kissing ur ass just so u can flame us on forum and stick with him.......... he bought u a ms +1 rebirth? ..... i wonder why?....... as he has you all under control like puppies, i didn't think he was like that, but realized what he was up to

AlteaDaPriest

i think that picture is funny, and no he doesnt controls me, and this ms is just a gift so wtf, u guys gave urselfs i bet items too, and i dont think he wanna control everyone, just have a realistic chance to grow up in this server

/edit: yeah was nice from ur site for fighting for me, but he didnt know me tho at start

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

i think that picture is funny, and no he doesnt controls me, and this ms is just a gift so wtf, u guys gave urselfs i bet items too, and i dont think he wanna control everyone, just have a realistic chance to grow up in this server

/edit: yeah was nice from ur site for fighting for me, but he didnt know me tho at start[/b]
    about ur first comment, we are a clan, we work as one, so far we have been getting more and more people from ex-xydonis and we can basically say that we are just starting off, and u can read the rules for our clan...... thats right, our cl gives out the items to who he decides deserves it first, and then to the rest, so we all get a fair share

and for second comment, if u believe me altea, he still doesn't know u, but im truly saying good luck being friends with him

READ THIS TC!!! cause i know ur reading all this bs

TC i just realized i got so much shit to post about u, if u wanna continue on calling us scammers and bullshiting, i will post it all and ruin u in KO just like u have been trying to ruin us, so i suggest u stop flamming just cause ur jealous, and instead of wasting time here go buy some more accounts and learn how to be a better CL

Banned

Nick from Mangos

E THUG FOR LIFE ![/b]
    thats not Nick but its a funny ass picture lmao.

moldyspore

all i have to say to mangoes is, backstabbin puzzys

im Altea[/b]
    What are you, 12 years old? Has your voice dropped yet, or is it still crackling? Seriously, at least we were all being semi-adult about this. You have to be less than 18 years old, because there is no way there could possibly be someone who is older that acts as immaturely as you do.

Keep posting your pictures and talking your trash, kid. As long as you have that "SS" on your cape, you will be the laughing stock of Girakon. And these forums.

@Nick: Don't worry about TC ruining us. It is hard to tarnish a 4 year old clan name with a reputation for being #1 in the server, trustworthy, and honest for its entire duration in MYKO, when he is a noob who bought lvl 62 priest accounts off me in MYKO. Only difference is here, he can use his $ to try and gain status by buying characters with lots of NP and trashing rival clans, because Mangos hasn't quite reached the same status as it had in MYKO. Don't worry, every dog has it's day. And with all this finger pointing and lies, TC is quickly turning Mangos into a rabid pitbull, the likes of which he has never seen before. We will have our time at the top of the server again someday... in the meanwhile let him keep losing clan members to us. :unsure:

If anyone really needs proof that all he is doing is gathering accounts and spending tons of real $ to try and gain status, look at this trash: http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?ac...amp;pid=1771347

Those accounts are in addition to his other accounts that HE plays, plus the other half dozen or so lvl 70++ he has bought in the last couple weeks. 75% of the NP in SacredSoul comes from accounts that he has bought to just sit in the clan and boost NP. Honestly, this makes me sick. He even says he will provide pots and scrolls for anybody who wants to play the characters...unbelievable. Are you going to breast feed them too? That looks like a sweet deal, until people hear the crickets chirp for 8 hours while nobody talks in their clan chat cause its full of non-played lvl 70's.

You can't buy your way to the top, because without a strong foundation of players with good relationships, a clan will fall apart faster than it was formed. Which is exactly what happened, and is the entire underlying reason for all his lies.

nathan16

they dont do much i guess

warriorsPriest

who?

xtreeme33

Hi
    I had a lvl 70 Rouge and it got hacked..along with items.. I would like to know the best way to proceed about this.Anyone been there and got the character back?

posted in wrong section.. can someone plz move this for me kindly ?><
    ma bad[/b]
    Well my experience with account hacking is like this try sent a ticket and you will see!!!!!
    They verified me several times they changed my password after 10 days even if i was informed them about the exact period 6 hours i was hacked and while the hacker was still using my account when i was trying to log in.!!!!!! got several auto replies agreement and terms of use thing even when we pay to have our items sealed we are not protected against there old bugs in their servers.they did nothing cause they still don&#39;t know about the static and dynamic difference of internet connection and view my ip was all over greece i was sharing my account ( believe it or not ) .
    ok so far BUT all my sealed items and noahs were lost including +9 harpoons + 8 totamics scorpion shields rings hs chitins +8 and above crystals +9 and grimsons ect ect most of the sealed they will just compensate you with a shitty package in my case a glave +3 and a set of + 6 chitin and thats all!!!!! because the hacker couldn&#39;t unseal a warrior pendant and two grahams +8 that were left in my account!!!!!!
    The only who helped me feel less crazy was a GM who at least found out that i was right clean legitimate and the exact dates and hours i told him i was hacked without sharing my account sharing or trading with anyone was someone from POLAND that was all thought i will be forced the same to buy noahs ones more and set my naked characters close to as it was . if you want my opinion they show no will to keep legitimate players in game and who is hacked is someone who was searching for it in all and each cases even if you are not the case as i wasn&#39;t either always logged from one pc not laptop safe trader only was always changing pass after trading never used 3rd party or anything the result and the judgment is that no roll back is possible and no item compansation...wish you the best in your case thought but be patient and try not to think more when you are trying to get the obvious from them!!!! good luck

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast