Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

I would like to Know Wat K2 does about hacked accounts

This is a discussion on I would like to Know Wat K2 does about hacked accounts within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well my experience with account hacking is like this try sent a ticket and you will see!!!!! They verified me ...
Page: 6

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Well my experience with account hacking is like this try sent a ticket and you will see!!!!!
    They verified me several times they changed my password after 10 days even if i was informed them about the exact period 6 hours i was hacked and while the hacker was still using my account when i was trying to log in.!!!!!! got several auto replies agreement and terms of use thing even when we pay to have our items sealed we are not protected against there old bugs in their servers.they did nothing cause they still don't know about the static and dynamic difference of internet connection and view my ip was all over greece i was sharing my account ( believe it or not ) .
    ok so far BUT all my sealed items and noahs were lost including +9 harpoons + 8 totamics scorpion shields rings hs chitins +8 and above crystals +9 and grimsons ect ect most of the sealed they will just compensate you with a shitty package in my case a glave +3 and a set of + 6 chitin and thats all!!!!! because the hacker couldn't unseal a warrior pendant and two grahams +8 that were left in my account!!!!!!
    The only who helped me feel less crazy was a GM who at least found out that i was right clean legitimate and the exact dates and hours i told him i was hacked without sharing my account sharing or trading with anyone was someone from POLAND that was all thought i will be forced the same to buy noahs ones more and set my naked characters close to as it was . if you want my opinion they show no will to keep legitimate players in game and who is hacked is someone who was searching for it in all and each cases even if you are not the case as i wasn't either always logged from one pc not laptop safe trader only was always changing pass after trading never used 3rd party or anything the result and the judgment is that no roll back is possible and no item compansation...wish you the best in your case thought but be patient and try not to think more when you are trying to get the obvious from them!!!! good luck[/b]
    well said there, the best thing to do is send in a ticket

..... but guess what? TopCat has probably tried sending 10s and 10s of tickets, but he of course got nothing out of them cause he is wrong

it's that simple, why don't u come and write here TC, just one posts to tell us whats happening, you gave up cause K2 keeps on rejecting ur ass?...... or is it because we over power u and ur clan cause we all stik together as one? idk, but all i know is that ur embarrased to come here and write and u are wishing that u hadn't wrote this post in the beginning
    im pretty good at mind games

AlteaDaPriest

maybe its just bs so he doesnt answer, im pretty good at mind games too xD

maybe its just bs so he doesnt answer, im pretty good at mind games too xD[/b]
    if he thinks its BS, then this shows how great of a CL he is, just not caring about anything

+ we only ask for 1 post right now from him, we just want to see what he has to say now

AlteaDaPriest

BS sounds like a rare weapon

BS sounds like a rare weapon[/b]
    it does in a way, stands for Bull Shit, a rare weapon that TopCat likes to use against us

Samuel12 Senior Member Samuel12's Avatar

Mate it really sucks for u,
    i remember when an idiot hacked my account, i couldnt do shit, k2 gave me shell+5
    md+5 lol to start over because i provided a ksc

Youll have better chances providing a pircture of ur char equipped

but yeah shell wasnt anygood for me to start off again

my advice, be consistent demand for +8 stuff lol, dont ask for anything less

Sneaky_Gitz

nik and altea need a room... then they can rly have a go at each other xD

Stipulation: whoever drops the soap gets fucked

jkin jkin

TopCat

it does in a way, stands for Bull Shit, a rare weapon that TopCat likes to use against us [/b]
    I tried long and hard not to say anything about you nick.. after all i was thhe one got you to usko.. equipped you.. lent u crimson +7 set elixer +7 and you after left clan said ull pay back.. which i never got or will never get.. stop posting shit.. you very well know what you have done.. if you see my last post i said i wunt say anything further to this matter..you all know what exactlt happened stop trying to hide it.. as for my Clanmates also stop posting in here.. Its not gonna get you anything out of this other than being swore at.. Spoke to Jay aka Hermdigii yesterday and he said stop all this bullshit and get along and play the game.. eventually mangoes will pay back whatver i lent them.. so be it.. ill wait.. so stop posting shit, lies and whatnot.. and go play the game
    I am takings Jays word for it, and none of my clannys will post shit here anymore
    PERIOD!!

moldyspore

I tried long and hard not to say anything about you nick.. after all i was thhe one got you to usko.. equipped you.. lent u crimson +7 set elixer +7 and you after left clan said ull pay back.. which i never got or will never get.. stop posting shit.. you very well know what you have done.. if you see my last post i said i wunt say anything further to this matter..you all know what exactlt happened stop trying to hide it.. as for my Clanmates also stop posting in here.. Its not gonna get you anything out of this other than being swore at.. Spoke to Jay aka Hermdigii yesterday and he said stop all this bullshit and get along and play the game.. eventually mangoes will pay back whatver i lent them.. so be it.. ill wait.. so stop posting shit, lies and whatnot.. and go play the game
    I am takings Jays word for it, and none of my clannys will post shit here anymore
    PERIOD!![/b]
    Yea, yet your sig is still full of lies. :blink:

Fact is, this thread was originally about only 1 account which was in dispute. The few people who left SacredSoul without returning items said themselves they would pay you back. SO stop trying to make this like all mangos left your gay clan and took hundreds of items.

GangstamaN

Rofl, you guys still argueing, wtf is the point, stop flaming each other and get on the fucking game please, damn. =( Peace -1-

AlteaDaPriest

turkiye = commander of world

stefann

turkiye = commander of world[/b]
    no is not

Just $$$=All

nothing i lost account too on ares 72lvl maybe 1year ago ant they didnt do nothing....

Banned

Rofl, you guys still argueing, wtf is the point, stop flaming each other and get on the fucking game please, damn. =( Peace -1-[/b]
    In the end just us 2 pretty much destroy every1 in this topic so they wont bring cz up lol.

In the end just us 2 pretty much destroy every1 in this topic so they wont bring cz up lol.[/b]
    lol word up, in a few lvls we'll be there drew

u'll see who will be owning cz soon, once we lvl

moldyspore

lol word up, in a few lvls we'll be there drew

u'll see who will be owning cz soon, once we lvl[/b]
    Yep. Mangos is full of some of the best people from the original mangos, and the rest is rounded out by some of the best players from human and orc side in all of MYKO. It will be ownage soon enough. h34r:

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast