Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

I would like to Know Wat K2 does about hacked accounts

This is a discussion on I would like to Know Wat K2 does about hacked accounts within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yep. Mangos is full of some of the best people from the original mangos, and the rest is rounded out ...
Page: 7

Banned

Yep. Mangos is full of some of the best people from the original mangos, and the rest is rounded out by some of the best players from human and orc side in all of MYKO. It will be ownage soon enough. h34r:[/b]
    its fine, some people might not believe u moldy, but they will see when we hit 70, they'll see the skills they never seen before on usko

anyway guys as for SacredSoul, just remember we didn't start this, so if you plan to drop it, we are dropping it as well

and on behalf of all the Mangos, Happy New Year to all

Banned

its fine, some people might not believe u moldy, but they will see when we hit 70, they'll see the skills they never seen before on usko

anyway guys as for SacredSoul, just remember we didn't start this, so if you plan to drop it, we are dropping it as well

and on behalf of all the Mangos, Happy New Year to all[/b]
    sacredsoul is orc so they wont be hitting u guyz, but i do play lupefiasco lol.

Sneaky_Gitz

Happy New Years Everyone!!! dont fight k... all play nice nice.

P.S. lepi make me sig aga >.<

sacredsoul is orc so they wont be hitting u guyz, but i do play lupefiasco lol.[/b]
    LAWL YOU ARE THE GUY THAT KILLED ME UNBUFFED WHEN I WAS WATCHING YOU 1V1ING LAWL

GangstamaN

Puppet, lawl, I asked you for another vs, and you never replied to my letter? Where&#39;s my vs? Only thing I saw of you after that was you and another mage double up on me, I waited behind HB like I told you and you never showed up....what happened?

warriorsPriest

killing ppl unbuffed is not gg

Puppet, lawl, I asked you for another vs, and you never replied to my letter? Where&#39;s my vs? Only thing I saw of you after that was you and another mage double up on me, I waited behind HB like I told you and you never showed up....what happened?[/b]
    what happened? busy doing other vs with my buff, next time if u letter someone type someone in pm.

letter in game is delayed by a crap load

moldyspore

what happened? busy doing other vs with my buff, next time if u letter someone type someone in pm.

letter in game is delayed by a crap load[/b]
    By about 10 seconds.

Banned

LAWL YOU ARE THE GUY THAT KILLED ME UNBUFFED WHEN I WAS WATCHING YOU 1V1ING LAWL[/b]
    LMAO andy/gangstaman always does that, saw him actually do it some other random guy when he was going to 1 v 1 me....

By about 10 seconds.[/b]
    sorry I dont spam L 24/7

the "you got mail pop out is delay by at least 15 minutes"

GangstamaN

LMAO andy/gangstaman always does that, saw him actually do it some other random guy when he was going to 1 v 1 me....[/b]

No, when I owned those 2 rogues before you they were both buffed. And the second time, that guy kept spiking me and running and he was also buffed. HE kept getting in the way. -,-

Banned

99,9% of all "hacked" accs r not real hacks at all,mostly ppl just get screwed by sharning partners, i dont c any reason why k2 should give any help for cases like that tbh. share ur acc if u wanna, u will lvl faster etc, but dont cry if u will got pwnd than
    same with bought acc for usd
    and as far as i know, its almost impossble to get a rollback lately

AlteaDaPriest

im king over here

and turkiye commander of world 99%

tgrandomtask

u should have come ronark guys .... sooo many myko odin here

as for hermi... hes GG 100% used to get all hackers and cheaters banned in myko
    u can never tarnish mangos name....ever

u should have come ronark guys .... sooo many myko odin here

as for hermi... hes GG 100% used to get all hackers and cheaters banned in myko
    u can never tarnish mangos name....ever[/b]
    Agreed i was a mango as well on xydonis on myko. hermi is a great guy. too bad my clan left ronark to join girakon. lol but i dont regret not going. Mangos for life<3

and i dont believe that josh scammed you or anyone from mangos at that. i played with them for a long time infact still have their vent info and often stop in to see how girakon is doing... but i dont really believe that they scammed you nor anyone. all of them are hella gg. peaceeeeeeee also drew is my bitch. now get a mic you broke ass negro <<< Fubar

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast