Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

I would like to Know Wat K2 does about hacked accounts

This is a discussion on I would like to Know Wat K2 does about hacked accounts within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; oh u guys now all stfu...
Page: 8

AlteaDaPriest

oh u guys now all stfu

Hi
    I had a lvl 70 Rouge and it got hacked..along with items.. I would like to know the best way to proceed about this.Anyone been there and got the character back?

posted in wrong section.. can someone plz move this for me kindly ?><
    ma bad[/b]

well all i can say is k2 dont give a shit about hacked accounts they disable this feture cuz alot of ppl didnt get hacked and they still said they did so they would give items but now toooooooo much ppl geting hacked and the best thing k2 can give u is shells+3-4

GL

Wow this topic is still going? Was sure this shit would have been figured out by now.

&gt;AppleSauce&lt;

Wow guys, how did u MYKO peeps getting urself into this mess?

Whoever scam the account of this lvl70 rogue dude just phucking give this guy back his account....

You knew wat he meant when he said "he gives u" he clearly meant for u to just play and stay in his clan,
    don&#39;t try to me a smart-ass and use his words literally to get away with clearly stealing another person&#39;s account.

Whoevers letting ppl play all these accounts u better have everything sealed and not let ur SQ, SA be leaked out...
    ur a generous guy, don&#39;t let ur generousity be taken advantage of...

So basically guys who took advantage of this guys generous nature by stealing his account and making stupid excuses and leaving...
    Just do the right thing and give them back...

and about the items, if they&#39;re really just chitins then forget them,
    a few chitins is a cheap price to pay to know wat clannies to keep around and are trustworthy

-Wurrier- (hope sum still remember me as the defender of justice back in MYKO forums)

AlteaDaPriest

moldyspore

Wow guys, how did u MYKO peeps getting urself into this mess?

Whoever scam the account of this lvl70 rogue dude just phucking give this guy back his account....

You knew wat he meant when he said "he gives u" he clearly meant for u to just play and stay in his clan,
    don&#39;t try to me a smart-ass and use his words literally to get away with clearly stealing another person&#39;s account.

Whoevers letting ppl play all these accounts u better have everything sealed and not let ur SQ, SA be leaked out...
    ur a generous guy, don&#39;t let ur generousity be taken advantage of...

So basically guys who took advantage of this guys generous nature by stealing his account and making stupid excuses and leaving...
    Just do the right thing and give them back...

and about the items, if they&#39;re really just chitins then forget them,
    a few chitins is a cheap price to pay to know wat clannies to keep around and are trustworthy

-Wurrier- (hope sum still remember me as the defender of justice back in MYKO forums) [/b]
    Under normal circumstances, you would be correct. But it wasn&#39;t. And you don&#39;t know the whole story. Should read the MSN logs posted by rip. Because those are the unaltered versions, which completely go along with what he told us the deal was going to be in person, before all these accusations were made.

And if anyone was the "defender of justice" in MYKO, it was me :P

TopCat

All i wanna knwo is when i am geting back what Hermdigii said i will get back? his exact word i will be compensated for all loss!!

I have not gotten nothing back><
    If you guys dunt wanna give anything back just post here that you wunt?

moldyspore

All i wanna knwo is when i am geting back what Hermdigii said i will get back? his exact word i will be compensated for all loss!!

If you guys dunt wanna give anything back just post here that you wunt?[/b]
    If herm said he was going to give you back a piece of chitin and a few noah, then that is his business. I have nothing to do with it. Also, I have no idea about anything else in terms of items that anyone else supposedly "took" from you. That is their own business, and I&#39;m not involved, nor was that what this post&#39;s topic was about.

I suggest you just be patient with anyone who said they are going to give you anything, considering all the drama you have caused. Not everyone can spend $1000&#39;s on a game like you...

I think that it would be EXTREMELY nice of anyone to give you back something stupid like chitin pieces or a few mil noah.

TopCat

Lets c if you call this a few piece of chitin and few mil noah lets calculate.. never gave u anything.. dunt expect anything from you Moldy.. its not directed to you.. i am saying what ur clannys names mentioned took.

Flydragon (bought him bronze premium twice) : cleaver +8 X 2
    rouge chitin +7 (full set)
    100 mil
    theUnbeatable (Bought Him bronze premium twice): elixer +7
    dd helmet +4
    Full set crimson +7 Hp set

Euthanizer : 4 Piece Chitin +7 hp bonus Priest

Challenger : 2 Piece Chitin +7 Hp bonus Pirest

Hermdigii : 50 Mil + Chitin pauldron +7/12 and SS +3 (Which was mine that Challenger took of me gave to hermdiggi after leaving Clan)

Hotsizzle Aka Ripridahh Aka Taicho (My Rouge) : Full set Chitin +7 Rouge
    Cleaver +8 (blocked me msn)

Aodangel Aka Judgemental day : Kekeuri Ring + Rouge Chitin helmet +7 /12 Dex

Shadowgitz now played by Bray aka Chiqa : took 2 Shyphoric shiled +3, Chitin 5 part +7 (Blocked me msn)

Only people upon leaving Clan has given back Item are Shadowgitz, Maqq, and Lordglavenv ( Thnx)

you people kept saying a few piece of chitin and few mils.. Here is what i can remember i think its worth more than 10 to 15 Gb and the account itself is worth 15 Gb .. So what more you wanna say?

Lemme say this if you guys think you wanna keep them? then keep them.. If you feel bad about any of these do return back. i hold no grudge as of now .. ill remove you guys name from Signature as soon as you post here saying if you wud return or not/ even if you dutn return ill remove ur name from my signature

laterz
    happy lvling Gogogo 70!!!

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Lets c if you call this a few piece of chitin and few mil noah lets calculate.. never gave u anything.. dunt expect anything from you Moldy.. its not directed to you.. i am saying what ur clannys names mentioned took.

Flydragon (bought him bronze premium twice) : cleaver +8 X 2
    rouge chitin +7 (full set)
    100 mil
    theUnbeatable (Bought Him bronze premium twice): elixer +7
    dd helmet +4
    Full set crimson +7 Hp set

Euthanizer : 4 Piece Chitin +7 hp bonus Priest

Challenger : 2 Piece Chitin +7 Hp bonus Pirest

Hermdigii : 50 Mil + Chitin pauldron +7/12 and SS +3 (Which was mine that Challenger took of me gave to hermdiggi after leaving Clan)

Hotsizzle Aka Ripridahh Aka Taicho (My Rouge) : Full set Chitin +7 Rouge
    Cleaver +8 (blocked me msn)

Aodangel Aka Judgemental day : Kekeuri Ring + Rouge Chitin helmet +7 /12 Dex

Shadowgitz now played by Bray aka Chiqa : took 2 Shyphoric shiled +3, Chitin 5 part +7 (Blocked me msn)
    Only people upon leaving Clan has given back Item are Shadowgitz, Maqq, and Lordglavenv ( Thnx)
    you people kept saying a few piece of chitin and few mils.. Here is what i can remember i think its worth more than 10 to 15 Gb and the account itself is worth 15 Gb .. So what more you wanna say?

Lemme say this if you guys think you wanna keep them? then keep them.. If you feel bad about any of these do return back. i hold no grudge as of now .. ill remove you guys name from Signature as soon as you post here saying if you wud return or not/ even if you dutn return ill remove ur name from my signature

laterz
    happy lvling Gogogo 70!!![/b]
    TC are you really asking for me to post all the bad shit that you have done?

I will start off with 1 thing, even though i got so much shit to post about u, and if you decide to stop, i will stop as well

Here you call people scammers, but guess wat i just heard a few days ago? That you all along have started in the scamming career a long time ago

ShadowGitz (currently played by Bray), who was Sojiro in xydonis, has been scammed by YOU, he thought he could trust you,........... YES TC did scam him, sojiro hasn&#39;t played for a week or so at that time, and TC with holding of sojiro&#39;s account information, and only him knowing, decided to log Sojiro and take all his shit off the account, and trust me people Sojiro was packed with expensive armor/shells/accesories

now thats just a start TC, if u wanna continue flamming, i continue posting about all the stuff u have done

hermdigi

If you guys dunt wanna give anything back just post here that you wunt?[/b]

all i said to you tc was that people were planning on paying you back. i never knew that ss was from challenger or whatever. i was given that (see given) with the impression that it was a boss drop. no one said that it was challengers or whatever.

keep burning bridges with those people who did say they will pay u back and they certianly wont. infact i know others that are looking to leave ur clan and pay u back....

just stop the bullshit. you seem to have an endless supply of $$ that u spend on accts and characters. whats the big deal then? didnt u just pay ituyosha 900usd for his acct? thats what he told me right b4 i killed his pet at war :P

im not here to argue or start anything. i just play the game in my free time with my friends. thats what i had hoped in ur clan, i just never got that. only a whole bunch of bought characters with bought items. thats not playing a game. i enjoy the grind/boss hunt/bdw etc. im not in any hurry to be 80. gets boring. all u do is pk and boss hunt. i quit myko 2 times cause i was lvl 70 and got soooo bored.

if people pay u back then good. if they dont, then its ur fault for giving them false impressions that your "gift" is simply indian giving, not out of kindness. as my clan how much stuff i have given out and told them no need to pay me back, even if they leave the clan. i dont care yo, its just a game.

maybe u shouldnt spend so much real $$ on the game and play it as its intended.

TopCat

I will start off with 1 thing, even though i got so much shit to post about u, and if you decide to stop, i will stop as well

Here you call people scammers, but guess wat i just heard a few days ago? That you all along have started in the scamming career a long time ago

ShadowGitz (currently played by Bray), who was Sojiro in xydonis, has been scammed by YOU, he thought he could trust you,........... YES TC did scam him, sojiro hasn&#39;t played for a week or so at that time, and TC with holding of sojiro&#39;s account information, and only him knowing, decided to log Sojiro and take all his shit off the account, and trust me people Sojiro was packed with expensive armor/shells/accesories

now thats just a start TC, if u wanna continue flamming, i continue posting about all the stuff u have done[/b]
    Sojjiro Scammed by me ? LMFAO grow up fukin nick, the account he says is not sojjori its Nismos account a lvl 61 priest which i bought of nismo for 200 mil in MYKO .. ill bring nismo and original acount owner and he can say what eh wants about bray.. and BRAY i knew u were a fuking piece of shit who wud scam..
    and jay its cool so not getting anything back np.. u all scamemrs can sucks my fuking balls

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Sojjiro Scammed by me ? LMFAO grow up fukin nick, the account he says is not sojjori its Nismos account a lvl 61 priest which i bought of nismo for 200 mil in MYKO .. ill bring nismo and original acount owner and he can say what eh wants about bray.. and BRAY i knew u were a fuking piece of shit who wud scam..
    and jay its cool so not getting anything back np.. u all scamemrs can sucks my fuking balls[/b]
    u decided to talk again u fuking peice of shit

so here we go another little lead towards TCs gaming career in KO, im just starting off with minors

http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=149981 go there and go under Girakon, and search TopCat, and u will see it right there on the list

he tried to get his lvling done byusing msn bug, which in usko it is similar to wat u guys call k.o.x.p., but as u can see this didn&#39;t work out for him , so he decided to start just buying the accounts, pretty much shows how he tried to begin his KO career here on usko by cheating with the k.o.x.p.

its sad TC, just a couple weeks ago i found out wat the term babashopper means, since it wasn&#39;t used in myko, and i must say u are the biggest BABASHOPPER ever....... u told me how much u get payed every 2 weeks, and from the time i have been on in ur clan, on every pay day u would waste almost all ur money just for this game, and trust me guys, im not gonna saying how much he gets payed but its a hell amount of money

keep on posting more, i got more stuff to post as well :P

ur just getting more and more desperate, losing more and more of ur used to be friends, and btw the like 5 or so myko players that are left in ur clan are coming with us, so tough luck
    its funny to see how desperate u are now to keep ur clan alive, now half of u clan consists of turks, which i don&#39;t have a problem with, but the funny thing when we started off u said to me, "nik don&#39;t invite any turks to the clan, i fuking hate them"

congratz on ur isilioon quest killing too...... oh wait, i forgot, u bought that as well haha

Banned

now thats just a start TC, if u wanna continue flamming, i continue posting about all the stuff u have done[/b]
    na bray scammed tc...

really needa stop trusting ppl tc

and really nothing wrong with babashopping, but the way tc does it kinda sucks.

Shoulda just bought 1 char, eqipped with +1 shit and be done with it.... fck all the friend shit...

except me of course :P He gets payed 2k a week doesnt he?

TopCat

u decided to talk again u fuking peice of shit

so here we go another little lead towards TCs gaming career in KO, im just starting off with minors

http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=149981 go there and go under Girakon, and search TopCat, and u will see it right there on the list

he tried to get his lvling done byusing msn bug, which in usko it is similar to wat u guys call k.o.x.p., but as u can see this didn&#39;t work out for him , so he decided to start just buying the accounts, pretty much shows how he tried to begin his KO career here on usko by cheating with the k.o.x.p.

its sad TC, just a couple weeks ago i found out wat the term babashopper means, since it wasn&#39;t used in myko, and i must say u are the biggest BABASHOPPER ever....... u told me how much u get payed every 2 weeks, and from the time i have been on in ur clan, on every pay day u would waste almost all ur money just for this game, and trust me guys, im not gonna saying how much he gets payed but its a hell amount of money

keep on posting more, i got more stuff to post as well :P

ur just getting more and more desperate, losing more and more of ur used to be friends, and btw the like 5 or so myko players that are left in ur clan are coming with us, so tough luck
    its funny to see how desperate u are now to keep ur clan alive, now half of u clan consists of turks, which i don&#39;t have a problem with, but the funny thing when we started off u said to me, "nik don&#39;t invite any turks to the clan, i fuking hate them"

congratz on ur isilioon quest killing too...... oh wait, i forgot, u bought that as well haha[/b]

LMAo

the noob mage from myko speaks again.. there is nothing wrong in babashopping and you cud have just asked me and i wud have told u i got banned previously for msn bug isnt that how we all got to lvl 70 in myko?:P well mostly all of us exploited some sort of bug to get 70.. so did you..i am not ashamed to say it.. are you? damn noob mage.. steal peoples gear and play ko.. if i were u i wud change my name and play u poor bastard.. not even ashamed to be playing the game with tiems that you scammed from tohers.. same goes for u, flydragon and ripridahh.. damn u looser wanna see where u get to to.. there is no shame in buying soemthing an account or item for the matter of fact..why u think the market place is open here.. lol .. how noob and how stupid are you nick.. i really at first thought u were a ncie person and now damn u turned out to be the most stupidiest ko player ever. why u dunt just shut the fuk up and be sorry that u scammed soemone.. you sai dull pay me back 300 mil where the fuk is it? u damn fuking liar u will never have 300 mil and you will never pay me back.. dunt u think i know it? scam people and have the guts to post in forum ? lol

Damn now gotta add ur name in Scammers list fuk poor you ><

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast