Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Basil

This is a discussion on Basil within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; his email is [email protected] and don't trust him because he is a scammer...
Page: 1

Patel

his email is [email protected] and don't trust him because he is a scammer

GetRichOrDieTrying

what did he do this time?

Banned

Basil comes on to ventrilo. Show proof.

Because i don't allow any scammers on ventrilo

Patel

10 gbs went missing from my account and he had info and he hasnt been on msn since

i can care less whether you belive it or not...vandy

Banned

10 gbs went missing from my account and he had info and he hasnt been on msn since

i can care less whether you belive it or not...vandy[/b]
    and u did this after he scammed jay with king? gratz

told you not to let him play =P

Hes trusted duuude, hes from texas, just because hes seen a couple of UFO's doesnt make him a scammer. Behave or get zapped!

Banned

Hes trusted duuude, hes from texas, just because hes seen a couple of UFO's doesnt make him a scammer. Behave or get zapped![/b]
    watch what you say :angry: im from texas and it dont mean anything , lets stick to the topic ty

Banned

Dang Patel.

never liked Basil..wouldn't put it past him..

CheckMeOut

I didn't touch your GBs. Maka hush.. you and Paul and whoever else were the ones who hacked me 8 months ago. The guy you two gave my avedon to gave me the screenshot of the avedon+3 rebirthed that was mine aswell as my pe+1. Rice.. go get owned by Aba some more. Maybe buy him a couple shards +10 this time around. Magic you're just a fag and ruthvik knows I have a big cack. And Nik.. how many times did I help you out when you were dealing with shady kids(in Judge). Dont post bullshit without some kind of proof Rishi. I didn't take your GBs and you forgot to mention how many other people were playing your account at the same time I was.

Banned

I didn't touch your GBs. Maka hush.. you and Paul and whoever else were the ones who hacked me 8 months ago. The guy you two gave my avedon to gave me the screenshot of the avedon+3 rebirthed that was mine aswell as my pe+1. Rice.. go get owned by Aba some more. Maybe buy him a couple shards +10 this time around. Magic you're just a fag and ruthvik knows I have a big cack. And Nik.. how many times did I help you out when you were dealing with shady kids(in Judge). Dont post bullshit without some kind of proof Rishi. I didn't take your GBs and you forgot to mention how many other people were playing your account at the same time I was.[/b]
    I searched your name and you have more topics about you scamming them.

What part did you serve in the Jay's priest? Your name is just fishy.

CheckMeOut

I searched your name and you have more topics about you scamming them.

What part did you serve in the Jay's priest? Your name is just fishy.[/b]
    lol scamming maka and paul? I have never played either of their chars. Or used an item that belonged to either of them. I can post a screenshot right now of one of makas best real life friends saying " I know maka scammed someone but who cares."

Hmmm what part did I take in Jays priest... uh... hmm ermm *scratches head* none? My name's fishy?..ok you're entitled to your opinion. But so am I, your name is just gay.. you dont hear me asking you what part in your friend Shawns ass raping did you take part of? :P

p.s. I will laugh if you have a friend named Shawn.

Banned

lol scamming maka and paul? I have never played either of their chars. Or used an item that belonged to either of them. I can post a screenshot right now of one of makas best real life friends saying " I know maka scammed someone but who cares."

Hmmm what part did I take in Jays priest... uh... hmm ermm *scratches head* none? My name's fishy?..ok you're entitled to your opinion. But so am I, your name is just gay.. you dont hear me asking you what part in your friend Shawns ass raping did you take part of? :P

p.s. I will laugh if you have a friend named Shawn.[/b]
    2 scamming topics.

You taking part of Jays priest.

My name has meaning to it.

Actually i do have a friend named Shawn.

Banned

I didn't touch your GBs. Maka hush.. you and Paul and whoever else were the ones who hacked me 8 months ago. The guy you two gave my avedon to gave me the screenshot of the avedon+3 rebirthed that was mine aswell as my pe+1. Rice.. go get owned by Aba some more. Maybe buy him a couple shards +10 this time around. Magic you're just a fag and ruthvik knows I have a big cack. And Nik.. how many times did I help you out when you were dealing with shady kids(in Judge). Dont post bullshit without some kind of proof Rishi. I didn't take your GBs and you forgot to mention how many other people were playing your account at the same time I was.[/b]

and you are ? cause i talk to jake last night on msn and didnt get a answer to the question , its simple did you take it or not i didnt ask for the other bs kk ty

LOL i Jacked ur items ya.. fukin dumbass

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast