Check this moron...

This is a discussion on Check this moron... within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s956v9YP-So...
Page: 1

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

send that sh1t to k2 maybe theres something they would do.

Dont worry about noobs like him :P they arent worth the effort :P

btw, nice long capes dont4sk got now :P

hows ghostofmikolfighter and ghostofpredator doing now? lvl 80 yet?

mikol have 80 now but he have somes problem with internet...1k pings, dcs etc

draviste

The problem exists with k2 they need to do something, I have partied with this guy and he always seemed decent, I have no idea whats going on behind me I just like hitting things and cannot keep tabs on everyone in my party, its bullshit that we have to check every person in our prty to see if there cheating or not. You should not have to worry about being banned because some jerk offs want to cheat, with there inaction the company is basically condoning it I cant remember the last time I saw a gm on Pathos cept to spawn some greeds in moradon. I had to kick Paface today when he / she comes whizzing up to me at light speed I was Like what the fuk are you doing, I get the "sorry" kicked never to party with again. But again k2 needs to do something about this I can see why some orcs on Pathos have resorted to this, orcs get NT'ed all day long, lose every war in about 5 minutes but still there is no excuse for decent people to be cheating, suck it up deal with the numbers and it will improve your skills in the long run.

K2 needs to be working on this not always parading out some lacky named Linus to type out Mgames is working on a patch, they need to do there job so its a safe environment to play in and you dont have to worry about partying with some r-tards that may get your account banned, I cant wait for Warhammer.

But thanks for the heads up on Grady thats 2 decent priests gone ugh there are not many orc priests left.

mikol have 80 now but he have somes problem with internet...1k pings, dcs etc[/b]
    wow nice, can ya help say to him "late grats bro" and how about predator? has he got back most of the items he had before he was scammed? >.<