Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

if anyone cares

This is a discussion on if anyone cares within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; he was in the nova town party of this afternoon, i was going to check hh troll for exp, and ...
Page: 1

Guachimagaa

Default if anyone cares

he was in the nova town party of this afternoon, i was going to check hh troll for exp, and they jumped on me from there, thats the place where nova town mages always hide, and it was the same party that used to rush in human base, radaplan was in their same party, he got tped by them and he was tping the other guys, dont have proofs of him rushing but, he was in their party, and earning their nps..

the new asdf is full of fking morons. all truebanana can do is follow you and ks... he sucks so much he has to follow an oblivion party everywhere we go to ks. :rollseyes:

Guachimagaa

bump -_-

Guachimagaa

bump -_-

ok. i could take a pic of u dead on the ground and say you town nova >_> woot.

CJ

Why must you persist on picking on asdf, come on theres 5 million humans who do it but yet one asdf member does it and you trash there rep.

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

He used to be in asdf too.

Crazy2010

He wasnt complaining about asdf.

its about that ugly little green guy who does town nova thats all ....if one person is bad doesnt make the whole clan like him :wacko:

I was in that party, and i SAW them do town nova... then we went for trolls and they we met them and kicked their asses

Guachimagaa

asdf used to have a good reputation back in hh side, dunno how is it going on the orc side, i dont care about this guy, the fact is that a good clan "asdf" is going to trash because of some people like this guy in the gruond, not me trashing their reputation, what i just wanted to say is, dont let that clan go down, think better in adding people, control members and that shit, because even tho there are 3x people in that clan, everyone has the "asdf" name over their head, and wear the same cape and have the same symbol, representing their clan, in every situation, so if someone does soemthing wrong, people wont say omg radaplan is doing town nova, people will say i saw a mage from ASDF doing town nova, and thoose are the small things that make a clan reputation go to trash..

lov3less

very well said guachi!!! (guess who i am!!!)

ragemeup_

Radaplan is a gg and good gun . He has 350,xxx k nps dont need to nova town bro. i am sry but his photo doesnt porve anythink. As i know Radaplan Isnt in asdf clan and doesnt use wizard staff :wacko: . he uses a Bone staff +8 so guanchi plz dont post everythink u see (wrong)

TheBr00ks

Default Re: if anyone cares

ur wrong noob.... i saw ur text and u only make that ppl crazy scared and angry man.
    why are u doing this. why are u saying this. he is a good guy so stfu about him and stfu bout asdf.
    u never see them so what are u talking about, i dont understand u n00b :angry:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE("Guachimagaa")</div>

he was in the nova town party of this afternoon, i was going to check hh troll for exp, and they jumped on me from there, thats the place where nova town mages always hide, and it was the same party that used to rush in human base, radaplan was in their same party, he got tped by them and he was tping the other guys, dont have proofs of him rushing but, he was in their party, and earning their nps..[/b]

TheBr00ks

and u need to stfu about asdf b00bie... i am in it and we never do that!!
    why are u talking about asdf.. go talk about ur mama or something

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE("bigjuicyboobies")</div>
    the new asdf is full of fking morons. all truebanana can do is follow you and ks... he sucks so much he has to follow an oblivion party everywhere we go to ks. *:rollseyes:[/b]

ragemeup_

Guanchika u think u will be a hero by posting idiot thinks about other clans? NO they only that u will earn is to make ppl hate u.
    BTW What u have to say about tree bug abuse which u use every time whenu exp at trolls?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast