Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

4. KS'in to BOSSes from FearFactor members (ZOGI).

This is a discussion on 4. KS'in to BOSSes from FearFactor members (ZOGI). within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well. Today, when before servers restart we saw DT and DF on D3 Eslant. Firstly we killed DT and we ...
Page: 1

JayneDoe

Default 4. KS'in to BOSSes from FearFactor members (ZOGI).

Well. Today, when before servers restart we saw DT and DF on D3 Eslant. Firstly we killed DT and we started to DF. When clannie fighting with DF i saw a warrior (ZOGI) who member of FearFactor clan's. He lured a Uruk Tron and tried to kill me and my clannie. Tron hited me sometimes but i poted. Then he lured 2. and 3. Trons and my partner towned. There'r some SS's.

After like 2 hours, i saw Nargila2, he's a member of FearFactor clan's too. I said this case and he answered: "hahahahahahaahahhah..." and blocked pm.
    btw. That wasn't first lure/ks'ing from FearFactor. They ks'ed us 3 times before this, when kill bosses but i don't have SS's.

WHATEVER, I HATE ALL OF FEARFACTOR MEMBERS!

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Always a shame when ppl turn out to be a bunch of cockmunchers.

Amine

They all are pussys, h43r: last time i was getting ksed by 2 warriors from this clan for a TK, we started tanking at the same time .... but still, i had the drop.

Get some skills n00bs . :lol:

if u or ur friend are strong enough to do DT or DF than ur more than strong enough to farm Ghost warriors for transformation scrolls. use those scrolls when u find a boss and make the lurer look like a dick both of u have to be transformed to be best affective

Originally posted by CakeAndCookies
    if u or ur friend are strong enough to do DT or DF than ur more than strong enough to farm Ghost warriors for transformation scrolls. use those scrolls when u find a boss and make the lurer look like a dick both of u have to be transformed to be best affective *
    when ur healing some1 even with trans scroll if a mob is close to u they will still attack.

and you need buffs then

Originally posted by Felix
    Always a shame when ppl turn out to be a bunch of cockmunchers.
    Depends who's munching

That no their first time and not the last time.

liquidkk

for the topic there r few users playing on my char so i cant tell u who it is
    and fartmachine there is no ks on bosses and when we did "ks" u did it with us
    so dont bullshit :-]

ID4N

Originally posted by FartMachine
    That no their first time and not the last time.
    True, some time ago one of thier members trade spammed my priest while doing TK, thier leader apologized and said they will kick the member off thier clan but the other day i saw him in clan again...

aryan

oooo

Who spammed trade u that was letmeeatu, right there is no ks on bosses but THERE IS NO LURES ON BOSSES, and no one else is playing on zogi account expet dorpwn.

Ereshkigal

If you recall these are the same cocks that posted about me 4 stoning them...........anyone else need a reason to do it to them?

Sp4wN

FearFactors' moto:
    you saw a boss? GET IT
    lures, Ks and Trade spam are all welcome ....GG <_< -_-
    fearfactor are nothing but a bad name to other guys from israel in this game -_-

its not the 1st time and its not going to be the last!
    a boss is a boss, like doesnt they say that theres no ks in bosses! :unsure:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast