Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

ig0tspiked... scammer?

This is a discussion on ig0tspiked... scammer? within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i just hope theres someway i can win the paypal case :[...
Page: 3

ig0tspiked

i just hope theres someway i can win the paypal case :[

firenewbie11

Okay...lets see where to start with all this...

1.) The ko4life name, TheMentoOne is used by 2 people. Me(Dustin) and David. Everyone that we played with or knows us well, knows this as a fact.

2.) The person who bought GBs off of Ig0tspiked or w/e is David.

3.) David is a lazy motherfucker who doesn't give a shit about ko4life and just wanted to warn you all. Believe him or not is your choice. I think he should be replying for this, but he doesn't want to. He rather handle the dispute with paypal because ko4life is useless when trying to resolve a scam because no one here has the power to get the money to the rightful owner.

4.) Those that we bought or sold shit from us, know we have always been good to our word. Even those that have given their items to us first in the transaction. We do not scam because we hate scammers and would kill the fuckers if we saw them in the life.

5.) I (Dustin) will get the evidence for ko4life from David once he handles the dispute.

6.) Ig0spiked...you know full well who the scammer is here, so don't think you have a chance at winning this. If you do, start praying I don't find out where you live.

7.) Finally, wanted to thank Sames of ko4life for bringing this to my (Dustin) attention. Got to kick David's ass now. xD

PS: Nice excuse about going to New Zealand. You know your not gonna win you little fucken turd.

ig0tspiked

on sunday morning i will be in NZ. I will be on ko4life on my ipod and a mod can check my ip if he'd like ^^. that does not matter anyway.

the fact is you have scammed me and charged me back. you're taking advantage of the fact that i trusted you and didnt bother taking screenshots. wtf?

St0neColdKill3r

Well I've known both Dustin and David for 2+ years as they were in my clan and they never once scammed anyone, and to be honest always handled getting their own gear by doing what they were trying to do here. They had as good of gear as any rogue could have on Pathos but then had to quit do to David having to work way too much, so he sold +9 chitin rols+3 etc that he had to ppl on Pathos with 0 scam attempts and all that was worth shitloads more then this. I had access to their sin so i know what it had and I always considered them good friends. Not saying i have 1st hand knowledge of this transaction but just saying I know enough about their history to say my opinion about them.

Anyways hope it gets sorted as scamming seems to be spreading worse then the swine flu around here.

BK Programmer Senior Member sexyswed's Avatar

1.) The ko4life name, TheMentoOne is used by 2 people. Me(Dustin) and David. Everyone that we played with or knows us well, knows this as a fact.

3.) David is a lazy motherfucker who doesn't give a shit about ko4life and just wanted to warn you all. Believe him or not is your choice. I think he should be replying for this, but he doesn't want to. He rather handle the dispute with paypal because ko4life is useless when trying to resolve a scam because no one here has the power to get the money to the rightful owner.

4.) Those that we bought or sold shit from us, know we have always been good to our word. Even those that have given their items to us first in the transaction. We do not scam because we hate scammers and would kill the fuckers if we saw them in the life.

5.) I (Dustin) will get the evidence for ko4life from David once he handles the dispute.

6.) Ig0spiked...you know full well who the scammer is here, so don't think you have a chance at winning this. If you do, start praying I don't find out where you live.

7.) Finally, wanted to thank Sames of ko4life for bringing this to my (Dustin) attention. Got to kick David's ass now. xD

PS: Nice excuse about going to New Zealand. You know your not gonna win you little fucken turd.[/b]
    this doesn't start to good from you.

1. if im not wrong ur not allowed to share ko4life accounts

2. u got any proof that u are not david?

4. i totaly agree if u were speaking the truth wich we don't know yet

5. please post the eviidence since ur running out if time i guess

7. i hope that ur not david

PS: Nice excuse about going to New Zealand. You know your not gonna win you little fucken turd.[/b]
    Sharing account's is bannable on Ko4life, don't you read the rules? O.o; And for a person who scammed nearly 200$, Dustin or whoever really doesn't seem to really give a flying fuck so, I'm thinking either he's the scammer or Well, it's 'only' 200$ for him. And to be honest, No evidence you can provide will prove he's a scammer and the same goes with him.

He could have easily gave you the Goldbar's and logged out, and you just started this to charge back the 200$. Or, He got the 200$ and scammed it. I dunno, But to be honest - Nothing on your part is helping you, Sharing ko4life account's, Saying 2 people might have did the trade, and also the fact you were bumping a selling topic without even posting here where you say you lost nearly 200$.

Sadly to say the truth, I still stand by my first thing and say both should be marked as potential scammer's or banned.

BK Programmer Senior Member sexyswed's Avatar

Well I've known both Dustin and David for 2+ years as they were in my clan and they never once scammed anyone, and to be honest always handled getting their own gear by doing what they were trying to do here. They had as good of gear as any rogue could have on Pathos but then had to quit do to David having to work way too much, so he sold +9 chitin rols+3 etc that he had to ppl on Pathos with 0 scam attempts and all that was worth shitloads more then this. I had access to their sin so i know what it had and I always considered them good friends. Not saying i have 1st hand knowledge of this transaction but just saying I know enough about their history to say my opinion about them.

Anyways hope it gets sorted as scamming seems to be spreading worse then the swine flu around here.[/b]
    if he has done the right thing as he says

why does he wait to post the "evidence"?

im not saying that dustin or david are scammers

im just question it

if he has done the right thing as he says

why does he wait to post the "evidence"?

im not saying that dustin or david are scammers

im just question it[/b]
    actually, at this point - All he will most likely have is msn log's, Which can be edited if you know what your doing, or he could have simply made it look like the guy scammed him while he was the real scammer. It's to easy to scam on these game's as no matter the proof, One party will alway's be lacking because he didn't think the person was going to scam him.

I'll see what Phantom wants to do.

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

Sharing KO4Life accounts is forbidden, so now you are banned.

Sharing KO4Life accounts is forbidden, so now you are banned.[/b]
    I think a post it ntoe should also go on Spike's thing, That warns people that he might be a possible scammer. D:

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

Sharing KO4Life accounts is forbidden, so now you are banned.[/b]
    and the guy (ig0tspiked) whos maybe a scammer, can still do his scamming business because u banned the guy who have maybe some proofs.

GG mod

and the guy (ig0tspiked) whos maybe a scammer, can still do his scamming business because u banned the guy who have maybe some proofs.

GG mod [/b]
    actually he is a gg mod, Rules state if you share you get banned.

As far as Spiked goes, He will hopefully be marked as a potential scammer and banned from USd trades - Or at least have a thing that gives users warning that hhe might be a scammer.

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

That's why I won't delete this topic, so when the rest of members in ko4life are about to make a deal with him, they should use "Search" and they'll find this topic.

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

That's why I won't delete this topic, so when the rest of members in ko4life are about to make a deal with him, they should use "Search" and they'll find this topic.[/b]
    GG mod [/b]

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast