Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

ig0tspiked... scammer?

This is a discussion on ig0tspiked... scammer? within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Boo, I need sleep....
Page: 4

Boo, I need sleep.

St0neColdKill3r

Sharing KO4Life accounts is forbidden, so now you are banned.[/b]
    David and Dustin are brothers who don't live together as their parents got divorced when they were younger. They both live in Cali and still do shit together. Regardless of whether people who know nothing about them or this situation think there is a David and Dustin(been in vent with their clown asses for 2+years). As to their reason for a ban yea sure it's the forums rule, but i can guarantee mad amounts of people don't fully read the forum rules before making an account and they rarely used ko4life so doubt they really paid any attention. Dustin is the younger of the 2 brothers and kinda just follows Davids footsteps a bit. They even shared their ko char so nothing new about them sharing. I'm sure they did it all their life to make damn well certain they didn't let their parents divorce divide them.

@VictoryAkara not really sure why you posted in this topic more then anyone, but that above everything else seemed beyond fishy to me. When it comes to these cheater/scammer topics if I don't know something about them either good or bad pertaining to the issue in that topic i won't act like it's my place to stir shit. We have a huge abundance of mods now to handle these and that would work best without people swaying the facts or opinions based on no 1st hand knowledge. Believe it that no 2 people are identical so you can't treat every situation like prior similar instances.

David and Dustin are brothers who don't live together as their parents got divorced when they were younger. They both live in Cali and still do shit together. Regardless of whether people who know nothing about them or this situation think there is a David and Dustin(been in vent with their clown asses for 2+years). As to their reason for a ban yea sure it's the forums rule, but i can guarantee mad amounts of people don't fully read the forum rules before making an account and they rarely used ko4life so doubt they really paid any attention. Dustin is the younger of the 2 brothers and kinda just follows Davids footsteps a bit. They even shared their ko char so nothing new about them sharing. I'm sure they did it all their life to make damn well certain they didn't let their parents divorce divide them.
    Think you got the wrong topic?

@VictoryAkara not really sure why you posted in this topic more then anyone, but that above everything else seemed beyond fishy to me. When it comes to these cheater/scammer topics if I don't know something about them either good or bad pertaining to the issue in that topic i won't act like it's my place to stir shit. We have a huge abundance of mods now to handle these and that would work best without people swaying the facts or opinions based on no 1st hand knowledge. Believe it that no 2 people are identical so you can't treat every situation like prior similar instances.[/b]

Ya sorry, it was 5 AM and this whole mess( and 2 others) forced me to stay up, I need sleep. U.U

Well that's was their fault for not reading the rules correctly/at all, if you want to use the forum then obey by the rules.

VictoryAkara is just...opinionated. If he sees something hes interested in he wont shut up till he gets his point across.

Kind of off topic but where does it say that sharing ko4life accounts is a bannable offense. I have searched and i found nothing in the official ko4life rules, is it kind of an unwritten rule. Its always has been like that, as long as I can remember. Just seems kinda shitty that brothers get banned for sharing the same account. I not trying to revolutionist or anything, just doesnt seem right.

On topic,
    kinda trashy neither care enough to at least take 1 ss...

ig0tspiked

That's why I won't delete this topic, so when the rest of members in ko4life are about to make a deal with him, they should use "Search" and they'll find this topic.[/b]
    i will agree with this, but this is still so dumb becuz i get scammed either way..wtf gg.

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

i will agree with this, but this is still so dumb becuz i get scammed either way..wtf gg.[/b]
    Cool!!! so you agree with this? That ppl should know, that you are a scammer.

sweet

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

Kind of off topic but where does it say that sharing ko4life accounts is a bannable offense. I have searched and i found nothing in the official ko4life rules, is it kind of an unwritten rule. Its always has been like that, as long as I can remember. Just seems kinda shitty that brothers get banned for sharing the same account. I not trying to revolutionist or anything, just doesnt seem right.

On topic,
    kinda trashy neither care enough to at least take 1 ss...[/b]
    Use common sense, it's kinda pathetic to share a KO4Life account, this is not Knight Online, you don't have to pay to log in this website.

Use common sense, it's kinda pathetic to share a KO4Life account, this is not Knight Online, you don't have to pay to log in this website.[/b]
    common sense would dictate otherwise... their brothers. Regardless of if its free or not, the path of least resistance would be to share the account, other than the fact that it is a bannable offense. On another note since when has common sense meant anything (other than to a few) on this forum. For example several vip/donator/mods being involved in multiple koxp admissions/scams and nothing happening. Also like i said if it was such a terrible thing, other than being hearsay why isnt the actual rule posted somewhere. Did i miss it in the TOS at the beginning.

ig0tspiked

Cool!!! so you agree with this? That ppl should know, that you are a scammer.

sweet[/b]
    how am i a scammer when hes the one who took the gb&#39;s and charged me back. gtfo of my topic douche <.<

yoyo1234

Yo guys. This is Dustin here. I&#39;m glad to see some support from my buddies. St0necold was right. I didn&#39;t know sharing ko4life accounts was a bannable offense. Can&#39;t really see why it would be but oh well. Ig0tspiked is pretty persistent about him being "scammed" when he didn&#39;t give the GBs david paid for. Don&#39;t ban this ko4life account because I made this one and David doesnt have access to it so chill out. For those who was curious about why we shared ko4life accounts is because it was the path of least resistance. We share chars, we help each other sell shit ingame, so can&#39;t see why we couldnt share a ko4life account. Besides, neither of us has scammed anyone that we bought items from. Oh well. See you guys ingame and would help if u place the rules somewhere ppl would actually read them.

As for the paypal thing, I forgot to ask. xD Will do it in a couple hours and post update on whats going on.

PFC Senior Member

David and Dustin are brothers who don&#39;t live together as their parents got divorced when they were younger. They both live in Cali and still do shit together. Regardless of whether people who know nothing about them or this situation think there is a David and Dustin(been in vent with their clown asses for 2+years). As to their reason for a ban yea sure it&#39;s the forums rule, but i can guarantee mad amounts of people don&#39;t fully read the forum rules before making an account and they rarely used ko4life so doubt they really paid any attention. Dustin is the younger of the 2 brothers and kinda just follows Davids footsteps a bit. They even shared their ko char so nothing new about them sharing. I&#39;m sure they did it all their life to make damn well certain they didn&#39;t let their parents divorce divide them.[/b]
    thats true , both are real lifre brothers , and i have done some deals with both , any kinda of problem .
    i know u can&#39;t share a ko4life account but , i would share my account with my real life brother also , but he have one already

Daian

stupid guy

ig0tspiked just scammed me too -.- zzzzz

omg ig0tspiked..u same like lagoon,u did scamm ppl and act like u done nothing
    full of bullshit
    give back 1vs1 130$!!

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Damn that shits fucked up man

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast