iicky scammer

This is a discussion on iicky scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; traded stuff with him all went well and i log off after the trade, next day he lied that he ...
Page: 1

zetazeta

Default iicky scammer

traded stuff with him all went well and i log off after the trade, next day he lied that he didnt have the account which i traded to him ( he has it he even changed the pw) hes not exactly a sacmmer, but he lies that you didint give him shit after the trade is done

Teardrop

lol he didn't lie

After tradeing his +8 cleavers and the igc he tried logging in again to the accounts that were traded and it said invalid pass. Now i ono if he typed the wrong pass or anything or the fact that it was you who scammed him but the problem is he can't get into the traded accounts.

So if it was me i'd think i got scammed too. :wub:

iiCkyy

zeta....omgaaad...think about it this way before u start posting shit alright, look at how many posts i have, if i did scam you wouldnt you think i would just fcuekn start a new ko4life account and lost this one? Would i even fcuken reply? GET FCUKEN LOST! use your common sense dumbass, i got better things to do then scam ppl over a fcuken game. If you have something to say...fcuken pm me and dont post shit... but u cant cause you know u scammed me and since i posted u up first, you dont want to ruin ur dumbass reputation so u posted up on me. LIKE I SAID ON THE LAST COUPLE OF POSTS.... YOU GOT THE BEST OUT OF THE TRADES... I LOST BOTH MY CLEAVERS AND 400MIL TO YOU...BUT IN RETURN I DIDNT END UP WITH ANYTHING...so why the fuck u still talking.... i gave u a warning...i mailed u on msn saying if u dont contact me within one night after our trade..i would post u up, but u never hit me back! instead u used ur time on posting me up so fcuk u!

"GET AT MY LEVEL HOE...BEFORE YOU COME TALK TO ME"

keety

zeta,
    i know iicky in fucking rl. dont be fucking telling people HES a scammer if YOU`RE the one thats scamming. why are you posting this shiet anyways? bcuz hes too good for you? yeah, thought so. i wouldnt be talking if i were you. get a fucking life, posting this shiet isnt gon` make your ass look good. its a fuckingg gamee. come on now. you gotta stop wasting your fucking life sitting on the computer and scamming people. dumbbasss. you`re just posting up this shiet bcuz you dont want yur rep` to get ruined. fuck you. dumbass.

1Like

fuck you zeta scammer

TeeL

/die :rollseyes:

darkrouge4040

This is why people shouldnt trade accounts <_<