Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

IIStunnerII / koffs (he used this account too)

This is a discussion on IIStunnerII / koffs (he used this account too) within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; would love to see the proof offcourse, but wouldnt be suprised if it was treu so many ppl turned from ...
Page: 3

would love to see the proof offcourse,
    but wouldnt be suprised if it was treu

so many ppl turned from gg traders to scammers

we can tell u same answer when u opne random post dude, she wrote here for advise us about 2 members. thats so bad ?
    or u like critice ?
    becos we can make u same

simen kuki i hope fix problem as soon as posible <3[/b]
    I don&#39;t criticse people but I just assumed they hadn&#39;t PM&#39;d Stunner / Koffs

I don&#39;t criticse people but I just assumed they hadn&#39;t PM&#39;d Stunner / Koffs[/b]
    i didnt and none answered, theyr msn are offsince 1,5 month or prolly more.
    u think we didnt tryed to talk whit they ?

That&#39;s sad cuz we did a rly gg trade ;(

He&#39;s even on my GGs signature (which means it&#39;s a 100 or higher USD trade)

He was online like 3 days ago... i wanted to buy a chitin set from him via paypal, he used to tell me that he wont be on alot cuz he doesnt use that email alot. I think he wanted to scam me :S he just dissapeared since you have submited this post

<div align="left">why dont u tell em about ur story also sinem/sina or whatever ur real name is
    im sure there is a few people beside me that know about ur true story(dean,ergi,
    darkfrost) but i wont waste my time since i dont play anymore and never intend
    to come back. never scammed anyone for usd, never will, thats just not me. sevda,
    you are not the right person to trust either, so go somewhere else with ur stories.
    this is my first and last post here and last one in ko4life since i will never visit
    this site again, so if any mod sees this PLS BAN ME. enjoy ur life and i hope
    u can tell pple the true story about u.
    BTW koffs had nothing to do, i used his account without his knowledge and when he found
    out he got pissed at me and changed pass.

oh and to everyone else who just talks thinking they know the story, YOU DONT, and probably never will.
    BB ko4life.</div>

cat

The story is that Stunner is pathetic.
    Long time ago he was quitting KO and selling his shit. He had dual WE+0 and dual ROL+0 (a dread shield and a smite+6).
    I had sold my main priest and had another one with level 68/69. We used to be friends and somehow we decided to play/share
    my low level. He put his dual WE and ROLs. I had enough gold bars to buy chitin +8 set, IB IN. Slowly we started to xp.
    In that time my cousin had it xp-ed up to 70/71. I had not much time but I was the one buying the premiums even I was not
    playing as much as I used to. Time passed by. Stunner wanted to try buying a chitin shield. He sold the rest of my gold bars for $, added the IN from the priest, the ROLs and some gold bars to do and got the shield.
    Fatale (Sinem) was helping with xp on that priest, (FYI she is a real life friend of me, and she had bought my first character)
    Stunner with the help of Sinem and a little help from me got the priest to level 80.
    Sinem used to help him with everything, buying igi&#39;s, buying premium with igc (KESN Codes). Stunner never played as much as it would be enough to farm money to get all these things. Also an iron impact+8 he bought from Tyrano with the help of her (she was farming and wasting time to get coins/items. ( the iron impact and the iron belt he sold for $ and kept the money)

Sinem sold her character and quit the game for a short time period. Stunner wanted to quit also because his secret love (Sinem) wasn&#39;t playing anymore. Then somehow she bought our (stunner and my) priest Sistermary. He didnt want money from her so I took the money and I think it was quiet enough for a level 80. 280
    She wanted him to keep playing and bought a Mage (80) for him to play. It was NOT a gift only a chance for him to play, he took the chance.
    I don&#39;t want to talk about their personal relation because it&#39;s nothing to be talked in public, I have read all the MSN logs to be sure whats going on.
    Fact is:
    -Stunner traded Sinem&#39;s mage for items.
    -He took her priest and quit clan
    -He upgraded her CS+4 and prolly burned it
    -He sold the CS+6 (yes there were 2x shields) to DesertiCzek
    -He used the gear of both characters (mage and priest) to trade and buy uniques/weapon for a battle priest
    -He de-leveled Sinem&#39;s priest (she had it xp-ed up to 83)
    -He sent her an e-mail saying his internet was cut because he couldnt pay the bills (for me it sounds he wants time to be able to
    sell everything else whats left, why else he would try selling those items under koffs account)
    -He was/is in love with Sinem and gone crazy because she wants him "only" as a friend
    -He was acusing her with something funny lol. Its something like " You planned to scamm me and this is the reason you became my friend" . Ohhhhhhh let me be his friend and I can scamm him 2+ years later. To me this doesnt sound logical

Here are the things she did:
    -She helped him with xp
    -She helped him with farming (making better gear)
    -She helped him to buy premium/items
    -She was defending him from everyone, because he was not a popular guy in the clan
    and everyone was dissing him but he had Sinem to defend all his stupid actions
    -Now she is the one who trusted you Hugo and who had to realize how sick you are and able to stab her back with a knife

List of things he stole:
    Mage level 80
    Priest level 83
    Dual legionair+1
    Dual WE+1
    ROL+1
    SSE+2
    2xEP+1
    CS+4
    CS+6
    Chitin Set+8
    Skeleton Belt
    8 pieces of FP defense for priest (club, axe, spear, dd)
    I&#39;m not gonna list the rest such as the gear of Sinem&#39;s ardream mage even that he scammed off her. This is really lame Hugo

You were saying she/me/we would lie to you or whatever and that this is the reason for you to scamm.
    Just funny how you want to defend yourself.

Well I don&#39;t know what else to add, its just too much for me to remember every single detail.
    Right now I&#39;m at Fatale/Sinem&#39;s house, she showed me every single log. My head is burning because I had to read
    almost all of that shit to be sure whats going on and if it was only a misunderstanding. Unfortunatly its the truth.
    I wish it was a misunderstanding and still do.
    You said on your post you are not a scammer, then why dont you give her shits back?

fatale

Dont buy/trade with IIStunnerII
    Items he might try trading ingame or sell at ko4life:
    ROC+2
    SSE+2
    WE+2
    Priest chitins+8
    Full set of fp defenses
    Iron set
    Mean leonard+7/+1 reb.

This is what i know he has

And here is the reply from K2, just a matter of time Hugo

http://s5b.directupload.net/file/d/1...dkc5ws_jpg.htm

Trialmod5

Please upload the picture to Imageshack or a similar image host and post it directly on the forum, I cannot get a picture out of that.

Wow... what a douche.

Hugo you know i was hacked and with the same procedure i have all my items+character back.
    what you can do now is to stop the drama with giving back money for the items you have selled because after sinem have rollback the items you selled will be delete and then you are a bigger scammer. i know big or small scammer is not a difference

Technically there are no hard evidence but stories, however... The story of the victim sounds much more realistic and promising than the one from accused. In fact, the story of the accused is rather lame and arrogant, write all what he wrote in short would be: "Dont believe them, Im innocent, but I dont give a shit about what you all think. Just ban me, I have nothing to lose anyway."

The provided picture can be viewed easily from this link: http://s5b.directupload.net/images/090527/j2dkc5ws.jpg

PS (off-topic): This "Sina/Sinem" used to play a priest called Shanti or am I mixing some people up?

Technically there are no hard evidence but stories, however... The story of the victim sounds much more realistic and promising than the one from accused. In fact, the story of the accused is rather lame and arrogant, write all what he wrote in short would be: "Dont believe them, Im innocent, but I dont give a shit about what you all think. Just ban me, I have nothing to lose anyway."

The provided picture can be viewed easily from this link: http://s5b.directupload.net/images/090527/j2dkc5ws.jpg

PS (off-topic): This "Sina/Sinem" used to play a priest called Shanti or am I mixing some people up?[/b]
    I believe your right, she used to play shanti, thats where i knew her from

i forgot what i wanted to say , i just seen your avatar and forgot ...... :blink:[/b]
    so true

poker27

guess it was bound to happen, sinem you trust people to much, from the first time i heard you were sharing with some guy in colombia i said that is a scam waiting to happen, you dont need to show prove, Im 100% sure this MTF of stunner scammed you, just by the way he responded, just try to work it out with k2 they might help you get the items back

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast